It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
where's mulder and scully when you need them?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Could it be an anchor's mistake and the prompter probably read, "We begin with this story about Hillary Clinton's health." Not death.

No....the station was called and confirmed they said it. There was even an infographic, shown on page 2 of this thread, that said she died.

ok, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't read that far yet before commenting.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What would really be interesting now is if the station figured out how/why this report got aired (traced the story back to the source) and disclosed what happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Paw Patrol! Ryder and his pups will figure it out!!!

(Sorry it's all my kids have been watching of late
)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's obvious what happened. One of her clones died and the death was inadvertently reported or leaked before they had a chance to replace her.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ibenez312
Paw Patrol! Ryder and his pups will figure it out!!!

(Sorry it's all my kids have been watching of late
)

I know that feeling all to well! Maybe Blaze and the other trucks can explain it with science. Or Doc McStuffins can fix her up in a jiffy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Life4M

I was looking at that medical group last night and where it's located.

I think she died.

It's going to take a whole lot to convince me whichever "Hillary" appears tomorrow is actually her.

I can't think of a word to describe how weird and bizarre this whole scenario actually is. It's beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 16th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Brezhnev rule the Russia after his death. They perfume and painted his body, so he can occure on TV, speak, sign the law and agreements. If russians can do such trick 34 years ago americans can do it today even better.
edit on 14-9-2016 by dzrtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dzrtr

Many of Hillary followers are so obsessed with her that they wouldn't mind if she's dead as long as that doesn't interfere with her being first female president...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
She's supposed to be on Ellen today, so guess we'll see....

EDIT: according to CNN, she's taking a break until Thursday, so guessing not.

She will make her first stop in Greensboro, North Carolina on Thursday and is scheduled to speak at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s Annual Awards Gala in Washington DC. As of Wednesday morning, there’s no word where Ms Clinton will stop in Greensboro.

One more day for the double to stuff down some Twinkies, and get some of those wrinkles right (hands and neck), as well as the voice, I guess.

Of course, not much to be done for her different nose, or the fact that her index finger isn't longer than her ring finger like Hillary's.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The reporter who said that is now stating he misspoke and should have said Hillary's "health" not "death".

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Pretty easy mistake.

Doesn't change her missing scheduled public appearances since Sunday though.

Still, I doubt she's dead. Even they wouldn't go THAT far...I don't think.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Hillary will spread her pneumonia virus across the room, filled with Hispanics. An interesting first stop for her on Thursday, isn't it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The pneumonia is obviously a front for her brain injury.

She was seen on video fainting in NYC and it forced her campaign to make a public statement about her health.

Or she might be dead.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I am wondering why there were no secret service surrounding her as she emerged from the hotel. Plus, letting the little girl get so close to her, with Hillary's pneumonia. Where was the secret service?
edit on 14-9-2016 by aero56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Soo first we have Obama's birthergate, now will we demand to see HRC's DNA?
America's gone nuts man. I would like to see the RNC's emails get hacked as well. I dont trust or like either party anymore. When is the last election that we actually has a prez with over 50% of the popular vote? Reagan maybe?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Don't be so sure of that. I' ve been thinking a lot about this mess and I do think she is dead. So why are they hiding it? Is it possible that they really think that they can just replace her with body double and carry on? I don't think so. I think they want to cash in on her death. I think that they are going to assasssinate a double, make her a martyr and use it either to win election with another candidate or to suspend election.

I know it's far fetched but it's possible...

edit on 14-9-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Maybe far fetched but an interesting theory to ponder. This is a conspiracy theory site afterall...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Good god you people are insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join