It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

WTH?!?!?!?!

THAT IS NOT HER VOICE!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli
i think you may be right!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

10 years younger or a different photo with different lighting? The photo on the left is darker and has less contrast so the wrinkles are not so pronounced.

Also 20 lbs lighter, and using her left hand vs. her right?

Someone should tell the double to double up on the twinkies.

Astute observers noted that sick Hillary was being given a neurological exam, which is what a Parkinson’s patient would receive.

www.dangerandplay.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

WOW I'm starting to think she is really dead now.
Either that or has gone into hiding for some big event. Maybe related to this BADSELFEATER countdown clock..???
I'm nervous!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 9/13/2016 by carewemust because: double post.. some's hacking ATS today. That means we've arrived!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If Hillary is dead, BILL didn't look too torn up about it during the Charlie Rose/CBS interview yesterday.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: -mytym-
I reckon she has either already died, or will be dead in the coming days. Why do I say this?

1. The footage at the time of the supposed collapse was very peculiar. I remember thinking to myself that it looked like a fake body double and there were very few shots of her front on. They were generally from behind and even when they were front on she had glasses covering the most identifiable parts of her face.

2. Vision of the collapse looked very serious. Not just a case of someone fainting. She stumbled, was helped by her entourage, then before making it to the van, seemed to lose all consciousness and the entourage looked like they had to drag her limp dead weight body into the van without any assistance from Hillary herself.

3. The report of her death and resultant repercussions all on the teleprompter is a clear indicator that her death is a planned eventuality prior to the election. Exactly like Building 7 in this regard.

Now 1 & 2 on their own, coupled with all the talk about her poor health opened the door to this conclusion, but it wasn't until point 3 came to light that all the pieces fit into place. There is little doubt in my mind now that HRC (as we know her) has been/ or will soon be "officially dead."

Now what the entails is anyone's guess. Maybe they will go with a body double from here on as a HRC replacement. Maybe she isn't really dead, and has just been taken out of circulation. I don't have the script, I just know that it is all scripted. All of it.

Wow... I just remembered... When I saw her at the ceremony, when I had a first glimpse, in a split of a second I had a kind of a feeling that that person wasn't Hillary Clinton. But than my rational mind instantly dismissed that feeling. But now when I read this post I remembered... That is why she wore sunglasses in the first place. So it wasn't just body double that appeared an hour after the incident exiting Chelsea's appartment, it was body double all day long...that's why she wore sunglasses, not to prevent seizures... If I'm right, we're not going to see real Hillary Clinton ever again.
edit on 13-9-2016 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When was the last time you felt their relationship was close or authentically emotional?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: canDarian
The video is cut because the feed was cut...it wasn't the uploader.

I see. Well it would be helpful to show us that there was dead air for some time afterwards (even 30 sec), allowing us to form our own opinion given a broader range of information.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh, one other thing. Did you notice the agent that quickly stepped in front of the camera to hide Hillary being dragged into the van? It was very strange. He seemed to know exactly where to stand, exactly where the camera 's line of sight was and exactly what was going to happen. No surprise at all, no panic, just fulfilling his role in that moment that no doubt had been rehearsed many times prior, so he got it just right.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
a reply to: Falenor

WTH?!?!?!?!

THAT IS NOT HER VOICE!!!!

I said the exact same thing when I heard it. That's not her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Since when does a whole population have to care or be concerned with some politicians health and well being? I couldn't care less about Hillary's health, Donald's health or any other puppet in or running for office. They are wealthy enough to afford the best medical treatment in the world, and their intelligent enough to know their own physical limitations. This idea you have to be shamed to show compassion and support for the matter is rubbish and without a doubt a tactic used to lever and manipulate how one is to be percieved, praised or persicuted.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anchor Mistakenly Announces Hillary Clinton's Death

Interestingly, after the word "death", he launches into how her doctor has announced that she has pneumonia... Very weird! Real video at link.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The "before" shot isn't Hillary. You'd think if they got a body double, they'd find one who actually looks like her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Anchor Mistakenly Announces Hillary Clinton's Death

Interestingly, after the word "death", he launches into how her doctor has announced that she has pneumonia... Very weird! Real video at link.

Wtf?? Obviously they're aware of the words that they read out loud...so why were they so casual about it?? I remember when Reagan was shot...the newscasters were all shaken up, obviously so. But it's like no big deal here. This is exceedingly bizarre.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I wanted to see it! But it says "content unavailable The video is not authorized for this domain. Please contact the administrator".
EDIT never mind, if you click the Link located at the end of the first sentence on the page it takes you to the video.

Thanks for posting this! It's what I was hoping to see in terms of context.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Would it matter? Her supporters would over look it and she would still win the election.

Kidding aside I doubt it, rumors of her death have been circulating for a while. I couldn't watch the video properly but immediately thought cgi voice over?

Oh man. Strangely enough, it's not a joke. TA scary how stark raving mad these Hillary supporters are for their gal. I mean, their slab of meat.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Wow... I just remembered... When I saw her at the ceremony, when I had a first glimpse, in a split of a second I had a kind of a feeling that that person wasn't Hillary Clinton

So if something prison time worthy is to come out maybe dead was a better option, off to some island somewhere!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary Clinton is dying, but I don't think she is dead yet.

We are all dying. Each step we take is one step closer to the grave.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Very very interesting

Did Hillary go to an institution.

Body double?

Has the illuminati replaced Hillary with a body double?

Very very interesting...very very interesting

When she comes back from her illness look closely at her.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join