It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC announces Hillary Clintons DEATH, cuts feed (confirmed by WABC NY)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In the following video, just released by

***TRIGGER WARNING***

Infowars.com

Jose' Torres reported that Hillary Clinton is dead. The representative from WABC New York said it was a mistake but offered no explanation as to how the comment came about, whether it was on the teleprompter or his own idea. The Clinton campaign have not reached out about this.

Reminds me of BBC's building 7 propaganda.

Dodgy main stream media is dodgy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wouldn't start singing just yet...

This is very vexing, as it's obviously not true. I am going to stay poised over this until an explanation arises.

edit on 12-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okay everybody !

Write this down with the date and time on a Post-It note and stick it on your computer monitor !

In three months from now somebody on ATS is going to mention how Clinton was announced dead, and 20 people are going to pounce on them telling that it's not some Mandela Effect thing, it's just your faulty memory.

So write it down, take a screen shot, and save this all to provide physical proof that you do not just have a faulty memory !

** This message is brought to you by courtesy of the letter "C", Depends™ adult undergarments, and the Berenstein Bears Inc.**

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hillary conducted interviews with Anderson Pooper tonight on Clinton News Network. She's not 100% alive, but she's speaking.
edit on 9/12/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

In my timeline Hillary Clinton died in a drug-fueled rage by the cops when McDonalds didn't serve her a Big Mac right away and she took hostages.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In my timeline it was because she found worms in her burger.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No no no.

It was Burger King in the men's bathroom with the candlestick.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

LOL...in my time she never dies...just transfers to some other corrupt politician.

link   

No no no , it was sniper fire in Bosnia

edit on 07930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 21:07:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In my timeline Hillary Clinton died in a drug-fueled rage by the cops when McDonalds didn't serve her a Big Mac right away and she took hostages.

You recall wrong, it was Absolut' Vodka at Burger King and it was a bacon double cheese burger deluxe......with extra pickles.

They forgot the pickles, she unleashed the Kracken. The rest is (my) history.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

LOL...in my time she never dies...just transfers to some other corrupt politician.

Ha...oddly appropriate that the movie depicting that was called Fallen.....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hmmm... in mine, it was bill... in the bedroom, monica was a witness.
in this timeline, they never found the cloning facility so yous have been having to put up with second rate clones impersonating some of your high ranking office holders.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

When she dies, will they bury her in a cough-in?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ba-Dum Ching

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When she dies, will they bury her in a cough-in?

Hahaha but It depends her campaign and supporters might try to pass her as only taking a long nap.
edit on 18930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 21:18:48 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Okay everybody !

Write this down with the date and time on a Post-It note and stick it on your computer monitor !

In three months from now somebody on ATS is going to mention how Clinton was announced dead, and 20 people are going to pounce on them telling that it's not some Mandela Effect thing, it's just your faulty memory.

So write it down, take a screen shot, and save this all to provide physical proof that you do not just have a faulty memory !

I'm not super informed on the mandella stuff... do you think that would work? Or would it be like the polaroids in Back To The Future?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The difference is that she is not dead (supposed) at the time. Someone's mistake. Doesn't count as a time change event. The memory should also contain it was a reporting error.

But then she could be dead and it won't be released for a day. A bit hard to cover up all the potential leaks though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Sooner or later they'll get to use their canned story.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Presidential campaign at Bernie's.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What a strange thing to say on accident. I mean before someone put that on the prompter or before reporting it you'd think that someone in the chain would have stopped to verify that before passing it on.

Other than it being a prank of some kind I have a hard time believing that nobody would verify that first before reporting it on the news. Are they really that careless about what it is they're reporting on????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join