It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dimensional Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I came across a cool video recently, done by ted-ed's youtube channel, that explains the 4th dimension in a short, animated fashion, and thought its worthy of share. Its a good, yet graspable description of the dimensions we see and don't see and in my opinion, it's especially interesting for those that believe extraterrestrial beings, capable of changing their dimensional position, have visited this planet and/or have historically been misinterpreted as angels, spirits etc - or that the "spirit world" is a different dimensional plane of space and not something completely unexplainable or divine. Either way, and dimensional alien believer or not, it's very interesting and it's one of the best videos out there that makes extra dimensions understandable.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
10 Dimensions explained :

10 Dimensions explained
edit on 9/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

Nothing exists in any one or combination of dimensions. Only in all 10

edit on 9/12/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I thought that the fourth dimension is time? Not a tesseract.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
it's especially interesting for those that believe extraterrestrial beings, capable of changing their dimensional position, have visited this planet and/or have historically been misinterpreted as angels, spirits etc

Extraterrestrials, by definition, would also be 3-dimensional, travelling here through space. Extra-dimensional beings would be 4D+ and not limited to the confines of time or space.

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: Telepathy3

I thought that the fourth dimension is time? Not a tesseract.

A tesseract is representing the progression of 3-dimensions over time (which is the 4th dimension).
edit on 13-9-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
I came across a cool video recently, done by ted-ed's youtube channel, that explains the 4th dimension in a short, animated fashion, and thought its worthy of share. Its a good, yet graspable description of the dimensions we see and don't see and in my opinion, it's especially interesting for those that believe extraterrestrial beings, capable of changing their dimensional position, have visited this planet and/or have historically been misinterpreted as angels, spirits etc - or that the "spirit world" is a different dimensional plane of space and not something completely unexplainable or divine. Either way, and dimensional alien believer or not, it's very interesting and it's one of the best videos out there that makes extra dimensions understandable.

Because we know that we are in one dimension, the physical, and we interact with other dimensions, like visible and invisible light waves and sounds, it's not too far out to think that there must be dimensions where "beings" exist and some may have the ability to interact with out reality. To what extent we don't know but UFOlogy is one consideration except that UFOs don't behave as if they were interdimensional. I have no explanation for them, they just are.

However, death seems to be dimensional and no one makes a better case for it than Robert Monroe. His books, "JOURNEYS OUT OF THE BODY", "ULTIMATE JOURNEYS", "FAR JOURNEYS", are a tour de force for those who want a legit source for other, real dimensions that sometimes interact with ours.

There's a lot we don't normally know, but when you make the effort to learn the result is gratifying.

Back in the '70s my wife and I used to play a lot of Yahtzee which uses 5 dice. When we returned in the late '80s to NYC from L.A. we continued playing. Our stuff was still in storage from the move and we would make occasional trips to bring stuff to our new apartment. We never took stuff to storage, just picked up. One day we wanted to play Yahtzee and we couldn't find the dice, the pads yes, but not the dice. On our next trip from storage we started to go through the stuff we had just picked up and the 5 dice dropped onto the floor. We still laugh about whatever dimension the dice had been abducted to!

edit on 13-9-2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Woa, Interesting..

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
10 Dimensions explained :

10 Dimensions explained

Nothing exists in any one or combination of dimensions. Only in all 10

For normal beings from this universe I'd agree with you. But the reptilians are not from this universe and they can only exist into the 3rd (our dimension) and 4th dimension (for limited individuals). Because they use technology, not spirituality, to do so.

new topics

top topics

join