It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Drone Chasing a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A video popped up on the internet, showing what seems to be an advanced type of drone, possibly Military (I am sure someone here could clarify the type) seemly from the post of the video, it is a predator drone. It locks onto the target as if passes and then receives some odd interference at the end.

See for yourself, give me your thoughts. For me it seems legitimate, its area of flight seems very distant from any inland mountains and such.

The shape of the object sure seems round to me, orb shape. Which of lately has been what seems to keep popping up, these round orb like UFO's.

edit on 12/9/16 by masqua because: edited 'All Caps' title

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's a bird. You can see the wings flapping.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

The distortion and sound effect at 13 seconds screams fake to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's a bird. You can see the wings flapping.

I do not see any 'wings' flapping just very jagged video from a not very clear camera. It looks to shine or glimmer, also thats a fast moving bird.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No proof it's a US predator drone
Dodgy music
'UFO' looks like a tiny pixel could be a bird or a plane

And I wonder why Ufology is slowly dying. It's YouTube users posting these ridiculous videos. Sorry BlackProject not digging you out but the object could be anything

Even worse I just noticed the videos title 'us drone attacked by UFO' ... Puuuuuurlease what a load of crap
edit on 12-9-2016 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
No proof it's a US predator drone
Dodgy music
'UFO' looks like a tiny pixel could be a bird or a plane

And I wonder why Ufology is slowly dying. It's YouTube users posting these ridiculous videos. Sorry BlackProject not digging you out but the object could be anything

Yeah when I post something I find, I post it just to have it here for others to see. I understand there is many fake videos out there and I often shrug my head at videos I see. The music is obviously added for effect.

It sure could be anything anyhow, I first thought plane/jet but it seems to circular to be that.

Even worse I just noticed the videos title 'us drone attacked by UFO' ... Puuuuuurlease what a load of crap

They only put that to get views, attention does not take away the content in the video.

edit on 12-9-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I do apologise if my reply came across rude

It looks circular because the quality of the image is poor of course I cannot rule out that it's may be a UFO but you answered the question with your reply to me regarding the title of the video

'They only put that to get views'
UFO Today, looking on YouTube, looks as though it's a new account therefore they are desperately trying to more subscribers by posting videos with over the top titles

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I watched it a couple times and honestly don't see anything too fishy.. Looks unidentifiable to me,

UFO

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I do apologise if my reply came across rude

It looks circular because the quality of the image is poor of course I cannot rule out that it's may be a UFO but you answered the question with your reply to me regarding the title of the video

'They only put that to get views'
UFO Today, looking on YouTube, looks as though it's a new account therefore they are desperately trying to more subscribers by posting videos with over the top titles

Yeah I can understand that Youtube users do this. Still, the object does not shout out a bird. Why would (what seems like) a Military drone lock on to something small and insignificant as a bird. I would assume they do not do that.

As I mentioned, for them to post it does not take the credibility of what we are seeing in the video.
edit on 12-9-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If it wasnt for the title and weird music, i would have raised an eyebrow.
Think of it this way,
you see a UFO in the sky, so you excitedly film it to share it with the world.
But before you can hit the upload button you decide "Hey this Zeta mobile needs a sound track"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I get what you are saying
but without any evidence that this is indeed a US Predator drone I'm just finding it hard to believe. Also if this were real footage why would (if it were a US drone) would the US gov allow the footage to be released especially if it did contain real drone footage and a real UFO

Keep searching though one day a video will surface that will prove the existence of UFOs

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It is hard to tell if that is a UFO or just any flying object.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ok, the uploader added some music for dramatic effect, to try and make a nothing video into something interesting. No problems with that...but the uploader does not explain where and how he came upon this video, he just expects the viewers to take it as factual. So, on that basis, no, I don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Assuming for the sake of argument it's not simply fake... Could it be some sort of missile or other weapon? It's moving fairly quickly, and there's a bright flash near where it vanishes behind the terrain followed by the static.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Fake, methinks.

The J J Abrams lens flare at the end was good, though
Very 90's.

new topics

top topics

join