It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
but remember the only thing enforcing HIPAA is just personal integrity in the end.

Isn't it the law ultimately enforcing HIPAA? I'm pretty positive you get royally ****ed if you leak personal medical information about someone

HHS Statistics

Criminally Prosecuted for Violating HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Ac

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Clinton had already been to the doctor on Friday, who had told her to rest. There was no need for her to go to the ER when she was so close to the home of a family member.

The ER is also not a secure area for the Secret Service.

Chelsea's apartment was nearby, was secure, and it was easy to have a doctor there to treat her in this environment.

Ummm, what if that 'fainting spell' where she had to be propped up against a post and then when she attempted to walk she was entirely unable to and dropped like a sack of potatoes was indicative of a NEW illness? Like a heart attack or stroke?

This campaign and the candidate herself were SO worried about the optics of a visit to a hospital that instead they brought Typhoid Hillary to her daughter's house and exposed two small children to her... 'pneumonia' which I'm sure she has, but that's not all.

The SS may be trained in first aid and have some medical abilities, but they cannot diagnose certain issues, like obvious unconsciousness.

BTW, the SS can clear and 'secure' a whole Emergency Department in one minute flat, I've seen it done. The nearest hospital to a candidate or head of state is always on alert and one phone call tells them to clear EVERYBODY out that isn't near death's door. God forbid you're there at the time, you'll be kicked to a different part of the hospital or out on the street if need be. The ambulances come screeching in and everyone possible is paged to come down to help. Literal all hell breaks loose.

What do you think happened when JFK was brought into Parkland? Business as usual?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, but there are no sirens or anything else that stops a person from treating her and then turning around and giving an anonymous interview.

They rely on people not blabbing and that's about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It appears that the health issue is becoming less of an issue and it's more about the lying.

I suppose that's a good trend.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It appears that the health issue is becoming less of an issue and it's more about the lying.

It's always been about the lying.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Perhaps you should care enough about your posts to make sure you are clear in your statements.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're referring to the health aspect that she and her people have lied about? That health aspect?

Just want to make sure we're talking about the same things.

My point has been made. Other members have been clear about it too. Your refusal to acknowledge the writing on the wall is not going to be changed with any more banter.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So then would you agree that her health issues are none of our business?
edit on 12-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: ketsuko
but remember the only thing enforcing HIPAA is just personal integrity in the end.

Isn't it the law ultimately enforcing HIPAA? I'm pretty positive you get royally ****ed if you leak personal medical information about someone

HHS Statistics

Criminally Prosecuted for Violating HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Ac

Yeah, high level staffers and anyone having anything to do with medical records or the lab, etc, would be in deep doodoo if they leaked it, but you'd have to be able to trace it back to the offending party, not that easy when dozens of people would have access to the information, or just a body going by on a gurney and everyone has a cell phone camera.

My guess would be privacy wouldn't be totally assured, and then there's the 500 'journalists' and I use the term lightly, who would be parked outside the hospital assuming the worst.

I was once in a position that I had access to detailed medical records on high level people and I would have been set for life if I'd spilled to the National Enquirer, dozens of times over the years. Tempting, especially if you hated their freekin' guts or something...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

a reply to: schuyler

She doesn't appear to be sick in the way the conspiracies have inferred.

Don't confuse the conspiracies with catching pneumonia.

What was the crap she spit into the glass?
It looked like my avatar.

Mucus? I don't know.

Does that green # in the glass prove the conspiracies, or does it prove she has had some other, less extreme issues?

Yeah, IDK, it looked like giant green platelets. I am going to go loogie in a glass and see if it sinks. We can dubunk this pig before the hours up.
Psh, the look on my gf's face when I explain this experiment will be worth it alone.
"Do we have a glass I can borrow?"
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: sausagefingerphonetypoerror

Nope, loogies float, my contribution to the ATS community is now complete. Back to the conspiracies.
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: addddddaded to

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

I've been clear as well.

Her health issues, or lack thereof, is none of our business.

I can see why she may deflect or lie because it would not be presidential to tell the American public, or more specifically the Right Wing nut brigade, to mind your own #ing business.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No. Many jobs require having physicals done to prove you're fit for duty. Same here. The voting public has a right to know if she's even healthy enough to take on a four year term.

She's interviewing for a job. Generally, you interview with the potential employer. In this case, we are the potential employer and she's interviewing with us.

If she can't even stand on a sidewalk without doing a face plant, that's a problem.

I also guarantee if she was interviewing security detail for her team, she wouldn't hire the guy who did a face plant outside the front door because he couldn't handle 80 degree Sept heat. No, she goes with younger, fit men. I don't see any old 70 yr olds on her security team.

Where is that requirement laid-out in the constitution?

It's not, it's called voter common sense. The woman is half dead and is literally being dragged around. She couldn't handle even 1 year much less four. She doesn't have the stamina, drive, or intestinal fortitude to handle being POTUS.
She needs to downshift into knitting crochet in a rocker because she's off her's if she thinks she's healthy enough to serve.
More will be exposed soon enough as she continues to degrade physically and mentally. They can't hide it all anymore.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

With something as serious (and mainstream) as this, I highly doubt it would take long for investigators to zero in on a handful of people responsible for leaking the information.

We're not dealing with the CIA, we're talking about regular people like you or me who leak information the entire World would be interested in.

Regardless of any "Whistleblower Protection Act" (see Edward Snowden), OR anonymous interviews, I would bet that person who leaked the information would be given up in .02 seconds. That's just my thoughts on this issue though

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

It's not, it's called voter common sense.

It's not in the constitution? Thank god. Otherwise we open our election process and standards to mob rule.

Wouldn't want that...would we?

The woman is half dead and is literally being dragged around. She couldn't handle even 1 year much less four. She doesn't have the stamina, drive, or intestinal fortitude to handle being POTUS. She need to downshift into knitting crochet in a rocker because she's off her's if she thinks she's healthy enough to serve. More will be exposed soon enough as she continues to degrade physically and mentally. They can't hide it all anymore.

You better hope more comes out, or you will just be talking out of your ass.

My grandpa once gave me a great piece of advice: "Never let your backside grow it's own vocal cords".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So then would you agree that her health issues are none of our business?

No. Her health is important because we are voting on President and Vice President. If she is obfuscating and lying about her state of health, that's important. How likely is it that Tim Kaine will have to serve as POTUS? It's a fair question.

If she thinks it's none of my business, then she & Tim Kaine don't deserve my vote. I think it's important depending on what's really going on...something she appears to be worried about disclosing.

Lying about it...that's a strike against her character. Not shocking, but an automatic 'no' from me.

I hate these lying candidates who never have their feet held to the flames.

edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't dispute that, but consider: the campaign has to know that too and they were STILL unwilling to have her go to an ER. Whatever they were keeping under wraps was worth risking her life and they felt was damaging enough that they didn't want even one person to leak it and they were that afraid it would be leaked ...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Her health issues, or lack thereof, is none of our business.

This is absurd. We as taxpayers will be paying for her
health care, and all of the expenses, and not just while
she were to be president...it is a lifetime of care and expense.

Of course it is the voters business!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Photographs of Secretary Clinton being wheeled on
a gurney, that is what she was hiding and a lot more.

Who knows how long her seizure lasted? It could have
been hours, and since her physician was traveling with
her she would have been asked for full disclosure in an
emergency setting.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Oh, poor Hillary.

I say, if you can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. No one made her run for President. If she's that concerned she can drop it and come post on ATS with us. That way she can keep everything private.

We should all be concerned about our medical privacy. That is why there are laws protecting it.

My health is my business. Clinton's health is her business.

Let's judge her on her policy ideas and not what bug she may have caught or the results on a colonoscopy.

Actually no, anyone running for president needs to be open about health and as long as they are in good health with a "healthy" expectation of remaining in good health, then and only then are they off the hook in that regard.

But if we really are judging her on policy, then she is out the door all over again, so there goes her parade yet again.

Lose- lose, it looks like.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You better hope more comes out, or you will just be talking out of your ass.

My grandpa once gave me a great piece of advice: "Never let your backside grow it's own vocal cords".

Rest assuredly more WILL come out. When you have an ongoing cough that resembles someone with tuberculosis it's only a matter of when not if. So this cough she has, what is it when it's not "pneumonia", "allergies", or "overheating"?
I have a hunch that the cough is a byproduct from all the bullsh*t that travels through that corrupt windpipe causing a buildup that ends up getting stuck in the back of her throat.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join