It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think yours are shallow if you cannot give up the same amount of skepticism to Hillary that you would give to any other candidate.

Have you seen me ask for Donald's physical results? I have no reason to be skeptical about his health because I don't give a #.

If Trump passed out, was dragged to a van while being surrounded and hidden from cameras, and then his handlers said he was overheated and later said he had pneumonia, all along, I believe you would scoff at it and insist that no one expect you to believe what his camp was reporting.

If that happened, the first thing I would worry about is if he was ok. His life and the life of Clinton is more important than what was being reported.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Please direct your attention to my previous posts where i declared that both candidates are liars, and obviously hiding their respective medical histories from the public. It's shady, and goes against the standards that have been followed for the last 200 years or so. They are both liars. But this thread is about Hillary, so she has been the focus.

It's bothersome that you seem to want less scrutiny placed on one and not the other when the proper policy, and our job as voters is to scrutinize them both with high verbosity and challenge them to prove to us why they are capable of running this country.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: introvert
I can't blame her.

I am a very private person and if I was in a position in which my personal medical info could be leaked by loose-lipped medical staff and an eager press, I would try to keep it as private as possible.

Some things are private and I have never understood why we press political candidates to release medical records.

Seems a bit nosey to me.

Don't enter POTUS level public service if you want privacy. Period.

True. It's sad that politics is more dependent upon a TMZ approach than a solid look at their policy ideas. Suppose that's not unexpected.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: introvert

Yes because one is sick and mentally impaired. The other had his arms broken in a war. One affects decision making, the other doesn't. Apples and oranges.

Sick? Yes, it appears she caught pneumonia.

Mentally impaired? Hardly.

Hyperbole does not make for a good argument.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The idea we shouldn't know anything more about our candidates than what the constitution requires has got to be one of the more foolish arguments ever presented on ATS.

Then we'd know next to nothing about any candidate, charged with leading the most powerful country in the world. The constitution requires zero information made public on health, financials, investments, criminal convictions, policy, background, or really anything beyond being a US citizen age 35 or older.

You can't even hire a few plumbers for your own plumbing business with such little information.

It's only common sense to expect her to be able to physically perform her duties, which require traveling the world and potentially to war zones and disaster areas.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

yes we should, but especially when it's the highest office in the land involved. when someone who may be sick enough that they have to step down or die, and someone else who was not chosen by the people but by that candidate that ran for office in the first place takes their place, that there is not the people making the decision.

in the primary's all we pick is the presidential candidate not the vise. Kaine is just as bad as the rest of them and no one but hillary and the DNC picked him.

edit on 12-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I think yours are shallow if you cannot give up the same amount of skepticism to Hillary that you would give to any other candidate.

Have you seen me ask for Donald's physical results? I have no reason to be skeptical about his health because I don't give a #.

If Trump passed out, was dragged to a van while being surrounded and hidden from cameras, and then his handlers said he was overheated and later said he had pneumonia, all along, I believe you would scoff at it and insist that no one expect you to believe what his camp was reporting.

If that happened, the first thing I would worry about is if he was ok. His life and the life of Clinton is more important than what was being reported.

Yeah, that's how I feel. I feel bad that Hillary suffered from something so scary. I am glad she is reported to be 'ok' but also glad it was caught on video because she/her supporters were really trying to marginalize anyone with legitimate doubts about her health. They have been vindicated. No need to be awful to them.

And I do believe that you would have doubts about an evolving story from Trump's camp. Yep. I do.

I would, as well.

These candidates are not above lying and haven't earned anyone's trust.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The groups Trump insulted are criminals and terrorists.

You think criminals and terrorists should be praised?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If the narrative has changed (again) that medical history isn't important in selecting a candidate, then financial history should be an issue either.
It really isn't any of our business, is it?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you know why there are conspiracies? Because of the lies.

We cannot forget that there are also conspiracies because some people lack logical thought processes and have to resort to extreme ideas when their ignorance has more control over their brain than...well, their brain.

schuyler is entirely correct. It would be much, much harder for the conspiracies to continue had she and her campaign been honest about all this from the start. Instead we get allergies ... no heat exhaustion ... no it was pneumonia we knew about when we were busy telling you all it was heat exhaustion

No. Another conspiracy would have taken it's place. This is not my first go-round. It happens quite a bit.

Yeah, that sort of thing fuels conspiracies. Can't you tell?

As does many other things. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yes we should

So people with health problems should not be able to vote?

Ok.

Forgive me if I refer to the constitution and reject such idiocy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

And I do believe that you would have doubts about an evolving story from Trump's camp. Yep. I do.

Save the belief for the religious crap.

Take me for my word.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

I never suggested such and don't expect her to. In fact, I don't understand your point. The issue that is troubling is more that she lied about it than that she has it. If she had come out and said, "The doc says I have pneumonia and I have to take it easy for a few days." people could, and I believe would, accept that. But that's not what she did.

I'm sorry she did not do as you would have liked. I would have liked it even more if she would have come out and said "I'm sick. It has nothing to do with your stupid conspiracies. Mind your own business!".

I also find it quite laughable that people who said, "She isn't sick" a few days ago are now saying, "What business is it of yours?" The fact is that those of us who said she was sick were correct, so now the narrative changes to, "It's not your business." This is not going away any time soon. I don't happen to believe she has a terminal illness or anything like that, but I am suggesting she's in a lot worse health than she lets on.

Getting pneumonia is not the same as the conspiracies that are making the rounds.

Bad timing. Yes. Comparable to the conspiracies? No.

Don't confuse the two.

She's sick. She said she wasn't. I don't think that rates as a conspiracy; it just proves she is a liar. There's no confusion there at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

She doesn't appear to be sick in the way the conspiracies have inferred.

Don't confuse the conspiracies with catching pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"I don't care if they rol in a braindead coma patient, I would really like a woman president!"
-said every feminist ever.

Sorry, but I need a tax hike like I need another hole in my butt.

This is the deal breaker for me as well as the 10% or less donations they make before filling their accounts. They are scammers, they don't work.

This doesn't even touch the Democratic "trade"/sellout programs.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

IME, when you lie and lie and lie again and get caught at it and continue to do it, no one believes you.

Simple explanation is that Hillary has reached that point.

You are right that no matter what she says, no one is going to believe her unless it is manifestly obvious and maybe not even then. Remember, this was the woman who told us that the terrorists attacking in Benghazi were actually spontaneous demonstrators enraged over an obscure YouTube video with less than 2,000 hits.

So, yes, we can all see the video of her turning into an unresponsive meat sack and hear the explanations and not believe them because as far as we know, she's telling us about the medical excuse equivalent of those spontaneous demonstrations.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Pneumonia is a debilitating disease that can kill people her age especially when you throw in a presidential campaign and flying all around the country giving speeches.

She does not have pneumonia stop enabling the liars.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Clinton had already been to the doctor on Friday, who had told her to rest. There was no need for her to go to the ER when she was so close to the home of a family member.

The ER is also not a secure area for the Secret Service.

Chelsea's apartment was nearby, was secure, and it was easy to have a doctor there to treat her in this environment.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

She doesn't appear to be sick in the way the conspiracies have inferred.

Don't confuse the conspiracies with catching pneumonia.

What was the crap she spit into the glass?
It looked like my avatar.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Pneumonia is a debilitating disease that can kill people her age especially when you throw in a presidential campaign and flying all around the country giving speeches.

She does not have pneumonia stop enabling the liars.

Walking Pneumonia is very different from full blown pneumonia. You're right, she doesn't have pneumonia, she has walking pneumonia, something completely different that isn't life threatening.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join