It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Hillary Clinton has 1 Year to Live," says Medical School Professor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

a reply to: Bloodydagger

And where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Sometimes its smoke bombs and/or mist machines to make you believe in something. Being ill with "walking pneumonia" is a far cry from only having a year left to live.

Best to leave the "jumping" to conclusions and mental gymnastics to the athletes.

You really think that "Walking Pneumonia" is all that is wrong with her physically? Really? lmao

How does that logic work, jumping from "walking pneumonia" to her death within the year? Really?

I know that imagining the possibilities surrounding her illness fills you with glee, but not all of us are ready to climb on your runaway logic train.

Every time I see "walking pneumonia", I want to say "boogie-woogie flu".

As to Hillary's eventual demise, I won't shed a tear.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Sometimes its smoke bombs and/or mist machines to make you believe in something. Being ill with "walking pneumonia" is a far cry from only having a year left to live.

Best to leave the "jumping" to conclusions and mental gymnastics to the athletes.

You really think that "Walking Pneumonia" is all that is wrong with her physically? Really? lmao

How does that logic work, jumping from "walking pneumonia" to her death within the year? Really?

I know that imagining the possibilities surrounding her illness fills you with glee, but not all of us are ready to climb on your runaway logic train.

"My" runaway logic train? This originated elsewhere and a lot of folks share these same opinions. This isn't some revelation here or isolated idea. Its rampant and picking up steam. The whole initial/original "Sickness" theory regarding her originated from the same sources too I'm sure. That theory turned out to be sound. So as I said, don't be so quick to discount anything said about this vile woman.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair walking pneumonia is a real thing. I used to fake being sick to get out of school when I was a kid all the time.

Turns out, went to the doctor and my fake illness revealed a real one we caught early due to it.

So it IS possible.
edit on 9/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Point is, don't discount any claims pointed toward this vile woman until real facts come out. Because honestly, its hard to discount any claim against her at this point.

Pretty sure the scientific method starts with "I don't know." Then work from there. Not from conclusion backward.

I'm pretty sure that when someone leaves a path of destruction, corruption and deception like Hillary has, all bets are off at that point and I'd tend to believe most/any accusation thrown her way.

The only folks who defend her are extreme-Left Liberals. Hell, even some Democrats are being turned off by her by the DAY.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Candidates run around to exhaustion.

Ocne elected all they have to do is sit and stand for photo ops, and sign on the dotted line.

Her health will necessarily 'deteriorate' a little more before the debates, to get out of them as much as possible. That will be easy, y'all already preconditioned for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You know what they say. Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Just giving this the seriousness it deserves.

We just had a presidential candidate with a history of serious medical red flags and warning signs stop, drop, and open up shop on the way to her handicap van... the fact that she's not been pulled from the campaign is evidence of the lack of seriousness surrounding this entire election cycle. It is a goddamned rupugnant joke that we've still got a chance of being saddled to a POTUS with the livelihood and vitality of the Crypt Keeper all thanks to hearsay and speculation that the alternative may have some ideas that aren't politically tasteful.

Look, I'd be lying through my teeth if I claimed I give a rat's hairy ass about Hillary Clinton's health as a human being. If she keels over tomorrow, I'll neither shed a tear nor dance a jig... she simply doesn't mean squat to me in her role as a living, breathing human. As POTUS, however, every American is vested in her health... With that in mind, it needs to be acknowledged that this is way larger than her ego and vastly more important than her little crusade to prove she can do what her husband already did and get elected. She needs to be removed from the race, period.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

How is anyone comfortable refuting anything against Hillary? In other words, what is said about her, due to her past and who she is, I wouldn't doubt the claims. Ole Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet that it might as well be a cemetery.

Exactly. No critical thought. No skepticism. Nothing. It doesn't matter to you whether you're repeating baseless nonsense because you dislike Hillary Clinton.

With standards like that how can you even say you have good reason to dislike Hillary?

For that matter, how is anyone comfortable even defending Hillary? roflmao. I'd take a long hard look into the mirror before I defended her.

I "look in the mirror" so to speak all the time. It's called introspection. It's what keeps me from making an ass of myself by posting garbage off YouTube.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Obviously it's jaundice because his liver is failing. He has three days to live according to a YouTube video purporting to have been created by an hepatologist.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I though jaundice was a bright yellow skin though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Pneumonia is a serious health issue.

Like anything in life, you have to be qualified to do the jobs you want. I could never be a professional boxer. I could never be a roofer, or a construction worker.

Physically, I can't do it.

President is a demanding job. It takes physical and mental stamina.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
IF........ I say 'if' she is suffering from vascular dementia, and if it is typically terminal within approximately 5 years, her grip on politicians doing dirty deeds and colluding with others, might come crashing down. The web that she has privy to and influenced/control with, could collapse, involving many in a number of endeavor's. Banking, corporations, foreign nations, private individuals, and a host of other involved parties.

The house of cards bubble, it would seem, is about to burst. She is very likely ...not... to get significantly better. And I suspect is raising a great deal of concern in Washington among ....ahem... the 'Elite'.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

Did you take the time to watch the entire video? Or just replying for the sake of replying? And where there is smoke, there is usually fire. If you don't think Hillary is physically ill with more than just pneumonia, then I have a bridge to sell you. She has issues and its showing.

smoke can be generated by a chemical mixture, with no fire.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like anything in life, you have to be qualified to do the jobs you want. I could never be a professional boxer. I could never be a roofer, or a construction worker.

I had pneumonia once.

Played basketball and beat my NBA uncle in multiple games of horse while "sick." Recovered just fine too.

Just saying in this day and age pneumonia isnt really terrible.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree Pneumonia can be, depending on severity and when caught. I caught my walking pneumonia early due to delinquency, and as a result I don't really even remember any real symptoms from it. I would assume passing out like she has means it is likely much more severe than anything I had even with same name.

Is hard to say though. As pneumonia seems to be a very varied thing in terms of well symptom severity and treatment and more.

I am however not convinced it's pneumonia, just saying walking pneumonia is not so easy to laugh of, nor necessarily debilitating long term enough to count against her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bottom Line:

1. Hillary is sick.
2, She has pneumonia.
3, Her doctor said so.
4. Her doctor diagnosed this last week.
5. Hillary said she was "fine" on Sunday.
6. Hillary lied.
7. Hillary had a photo op with a little girl, when she had contagious pneumonia.
8. Hillary was stupid to put that little girl at risk.
9. A few days ago she said her cough was due to the high pollen count.
10. The pollen count was not high.
11. Hillary lied.

Hillary has coughed, stumbled, and fainted her way through this campaign with multiple instances, all the while saying she is "fine" when she is not, a situation her doctor confirmed. Her stamina, at the very least, is in question.

You can say this video is crap, and I'm willing to agree.
You can say anyone would be tired after a campaign, and I would agree.
You can say that it's understandable to cough after so many speeches, and I would agree.

But you CANNOT say she is not sick.
And you CANNOT say she didn't lie about it.

And THAT is the problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Its rampant and picking up steam.

It's rampant speculation and shameful wishful thinking. Thinking and believing don't make gossip and rumors true.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Its rampant and picking up steam.

It's rampant speculation and shameful wishful thinking. Thinking and believing don't make gossip and rumors true.

There is enough evidence to say otherwise.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Pretty good video. I liked the way it was presented.

It certainly didn't seem pro-Trump. In fact, it pre-supposed Hillary winning the election ... before she dies.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

You should open the full page on youtube, this was not just a surruptitious expose' of a medical opinion, it goes with hillary's killing machine, people who have been fired from the Huffington post....and so on.
There's no point in debating that there is a medical condition, what it is though, is for her medics to decide, the ball is in their court, if they have it wrong, their neck is on the line..simple as that.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I had pneumonia once.

Played basketball and beat my NBA uncle in multiple games of horse while "sick." Recovered just fine too.

Just saying in this day and age pneumonia isnt really terrible.

I'm sure the roughly 50K people who die each year due to it would agree with you.....

Hospitalized Patients. For patients who need hospitalization for pneumonia, the death rate is 10 - 25%. If pneumonia develops in patients already hospitalized for other conditions, death rates range from 50 - 70%, and are higher in women than in men.
Older Adults. Community-acquired pneumonia is responsible for 350,000 - 620,000 hospitalizations in the elderly every year. Older adults have lower survival rates than younger people. Even when older individuals recover from CAP, they have higher-than-normal death rates over the next several years. Elderly people who live in nursing homes or who are already sick are at particular risk.

That she apparently was supposed to get hospitalization and she very likely has other health issues, suggests this is quite a bit more serious than some dude playing hoops with his version of pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The truth will come out. The public is just now getting a consistent nasty taste of the sour, human feces stink that is the dark underbelly of the Clinton's. People said she wasn't really "sick" when this all started weeks ago. Well, guess what, she is sick and who knows how bad her condition is. I'm not just talking about pneumonia here, but other medical issues as well. This is a snowball effect that is slowly and steadily wrecking her campaign and meanwhile, The Don is picking up momentum and the Left is in complete denial over it all and beginning to resort to tactics that they found so "distasteful" that were coming from the Right.

Irony at its finest.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join