It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Hillary Clinton has 1 Year to Live," says Medical School Professor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: windword

Did you take the time to watch the entire video? Or just replying for the sake of replying? And where there is smoke, there is usually fire. If you don't think Hillary is physically ill with more than just pneumonia, then I have a bridge to sell you. She has issues and its showing.

I wonder what he would say about the "way" Stephen Hawking looks. What do you think? 10 days to live?

Stephen Hawking isn't fit to be president either.

Didn't say he was. Just pointing out this "doctor's" flaw.

And what flaw is that? Did you watch the whole video? or just assumed it was flawed 'cuz bandwagon retorts.

Well unless his first name is Gregory and his last name House no one can diagnose something of this nature by sight. That doesn't stop the desperate from clinging to tripe though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Did you take the time to watch the entire video? Or just replying for the sake of replying? And where there is smoke, there is usually fire. If you don't think Hillary is physically ill with more than just pneumonia, then I have a bridge to sell you. She has issues and its showing.

I wonder what he would say about the "way" Stephen Hawking looks. What do you think? 10 days to live?

So it's a "flaw" now when your doctor tells you that something that pretty much has a reliable course of illness and kills everyone else that has it will take the same progression in you, and then, for some reason inexplicable to medical science at the moment, it does not in you?

Are you saying that were it to be discovered that Hillary has ALS, you are going to bet on her being another case like Stephen Hawking?
edit on 12-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

And what flaw is that? Did you watch the whole video? or just assumed it was flawed 'cuz bandwagon retorts.

Well unless his first name is Gregory and his last name House no one can diagnose something of this nature by sight. That doesn't stop the desperate from clinging to tripe though.

That's what I thought
Carry on.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

link   
Pretty good video. I liked the way it was presented.

It certainly didn't seem pro-Trump. In fact, it pre-supposed Hillary winning the election ... before she dies.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope. Just not guying this BS premise. IDK why these threads don't end up in Hoax.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Then do you think Hillary has a clean bill of health?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Medical School Professor 2016

Sorry, he beats Vermin Supreme, even if Vermin gave out ponies and killed baby Hitler.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's a different thing to say you don't buy the video than what you were saying though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Then do you think Hillary has a clean bill of health?

No. I don't get the point. Just because she may have a medical condition doesn't negate the fact that this dude is a hack. That's the problem with you people. You think it has to be all or nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You're right, she does have plenty of skeletons in the closet, but some of the things said against her are outright childish and pathetic.

Maybe it's you that needs to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, if you're comfortable with mindless insults, regardless if true or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very disturbing. I have to agree with the video and time will surely tell. However, there has been too many tells and I think the answer will definitely show itself in the debates if she even shows up. Being on stage for 90 minutes having to do quick and critical thinking would probably trigger another event. And she has 3 of them to deal with. She has a hard time with a short speech. How is she going to handle an endurance test of 3, 90 minute debates. I suspect her campaign will come up with some excuse why she see no value in debating Trump for the same reasons they say no one should pay any attention to him. Like Hillary isn't going to lower herself to his level or something along those lines.

I guess we will see in two weeks!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're right, she does have plenty of skeletons in the closet, but some of the things said against her are outright childish and pathetic

I blame their parents. After all, in any thread where a child does or says things like this, it's usually crappy parenting to blame. So most of the posters here can't help it, they just weren't raised properly

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You're right, she does have plenty of skeletons in the closet, but some of the things said against her are outright childish and pathetic.

Maybe it's you that needs to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, if you're comfortable with mindless insults, regardless if true or not.

Its not mindless insults if true. Almost everything I have heard about her is true or at least, has a hint of fact within it...

Remember when people were called conspiracy nuts because a lot of people said she was sick and physically ill? Well, lookie here, it appears that there is a bit of substance behind those claims. A lot of substance as matter of fact. The Left is eating crow on that one. How far down the rabbit hole does her sickness go? With the veil of secrecy surrounding her, it could run deep.

Point is, don't discount any claims pointed toward this vile woman until real facts come out. Because honestly, its hard to discount any claim against her at this point.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Sometimes its smoke bombs and/or mist machines to make you believe in something. Being ill with "walking pneumonia" is a far cry from only having a year left to live.

Best to leave the "jumping" to conclusions and mental gymnastics to the athletes.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Sometimes its smoke bombs and/or mist machines to make you believe in something. Being ill with "walking pneumonia" is a far cry from only having a year left to live.

Best to leave the "jumping" to conclusions and mental gymnastics to the athletes.

You really think that "Walking Pneumonia" is all that is wrong with her physically? Really? lmao

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Seems she is wasting away.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yep, thats one of her body double photos.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Point is, don't discount any claims pointed toward this vile woman until real facts come out. Because honestly, its hard to discount any claim against her at this point.

Pretty sure the scientific method starts with "I don't know." Then work from there. Not from conclusion backward.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yep, thats one of her body double photos.

The one on the left is who left Chelsea's apartment, with no secret service next to her, to tell the people she is ok.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You really think that "Walking Pneumonia" is all that is wrong with her physically? Really? lmao

How does that logic work, jumping from "walking pneumonia" to her death within the year? Really?

I know that imagining the possibilities surrounding her illness fills you with glee, but not all of us are ready to climb on your runaway logic train.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join