It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hillary Clinton has 1 Year to Live," says Medical School Professor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Interesting video, true or not, it has to be considered. One has to wonder if Hillary honestly has more wrong with her then meets the eye. Its apparent that she is physically ill. But how ill is the question? There is a massive veil of secrecy around her. Everything is kept under the wraps. She is extremely robotic by nature and needs to be scripted every time she talks. When she is off script, she seems extremely awkward.

Something isn't right about her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is it her or a malfunctioning kind of West World type of robot having a complete melt down?

She has pneumonia says her doc, who so happens to be based in the same building as her daughter's abode.

She came out a brand new woman in comparison to the collapsing, battery drained robot type, freaky deek.
edit on 12/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You know what they say. Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Just giving this the seriousness it deserves.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Interesting video, true or not, it has to be considered.

No it doesn't. Not every crack pot with a theory on YouTube needs to be seriously considered.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How are you comfortable putting "says Medical School Professor" in the title without any idea who made this ridiculous video?

Nothing new here. Just some anonymous uploader claiming to be a medical school professor rehashing the same crap. The best part is about "her supporters tried to say she was just being funny. However, this is not funny at all"

What's funny is the utter lack of standards anyone has. Oh wait, that's not funny at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did you take the time to watch the entire video? Or just replying for the sake of replying? And where there is smoke, there is usually fire. If you don't think Hillary is physically ill with more than just pneumonia, then I have a bridge to sell you. She has issues and its showing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Did you take the time to watch the entire video? Or just replying for the sake of replying? And where there is smoke, there is usually fire. If you don't think Hillary is physically ill with more than just pneumonia, then I have a bridge to sell you. She has issues and its showing.

I wonder what he would say about the "way" Stephen Hawking looks. What do you think? 10 days to live?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Is it her or a malfunctioning kind of West World type of robot having a complete melt down.

She has pneumonia says her doc, who so happens to be based in the same building as her daughter's abode.

She came out a brand new woman in comparison to the collapsing, battery drained robot type, freaky deek.

Her doctor is in another city.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

How are you comfortable putting "says Medical School Professor" in the title without any idea who made this ridiculous video?.

How is anyone comfortable refuting anything against Hillary? In other words, what is said about her, due to her past and who she is, I wouldn't doubt the claims. Ole Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet that it might as well be a cemetery.

For that matter, how is anyone comfortable even defending Hillary? roflmao. I'd take a long hard look into the mirror before I defended her.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I wonder what he would say about someone with orange skin, a very weird comb over and reeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy short fingers? There's gotta be something wrong there.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I wonder what he would say about the "way" Stephen Hawking looks. What do you think? 10 days to live?

You think thats the original Hawking?

link   

Stephen Hawking isn't fit to be president either.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: intrepid

I wonder what he would say about someone with orange skin, a very weird comb over and reeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy short fingers? There's gotta be something wrong there.

He'd say that's your next president.

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know. Maybe.

Of the two people I know of with ALS, one being Hawking, the other one died within four years of her diagnosis. Everything I've ever seen on Hawking suggests that his is an outlier case. He really should have died long ago, but his ALS seems to have followed a different course than nearly every other case to date.

So, yeah, it wouldn't be wise to bet on Hawking's long-term prospects. He's beaten incredible odds so far, but there just is no way to know how long that continues.

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't know.... I don't think he'll live long enough with those tiny hands. We'll need the medical professor to weigh in on that.

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Didn't say he was. Just pointing out this "doctor's" flaw.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Obviously a really tall Oompa Loompa with a wig.

We don't practice racism here, Orange Lives Matter.

Ooompa Loompa Pride!

I feel dirty now...

But really can't orange skin be a sign of too much carrot or tomato in the diet or something like that?
edit on 9/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Didn't say he was. Just pointing out this "doctor's" flaw.

And what flaw is that? Did you watch the whole video? or just assumed it was flawed 'cuz bandwagon retorts.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I don't know, but I think I saw on youtube that men with tiny fingers have short lifespans.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join