It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, what if she isn't sick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello all. We are all aware of Clinton's health. Not one of us should say we have a real idea of what is going on. So since many Americans don't trust her, I ask, what if she is just using this to distract from her other issues? She was getting pounded daily, her being 'sick' turned all the talking points around. This could be a great face saver for her, play sick and when she is ready, release a healthy medical record. It would shut everyone up immediately. Sure the issues would still exist but they are and would be still removed from front and center.

I just wanted to bring a question to mind that has been bugging me, how sick is she. Which could be terminal to healthy. Just to make sure all are considering any and all possibilities. Would appreciate it if any other possible deceptionsare brought up in another thread.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Its good to think outside the box, but judging by hillarys addiction and lust for power i just cant see her faking an illness, She cares for nothing except going down in history as being president, I dont believe she cares about the "woman" part she spews, Thats just to get feminists to vote for her.

She has received billions of dollars for favours and she knows all too well she will be taken out if those favours are not payed back.... She literally HAS to be president at any cost.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparently someone has already posted something similar and in ways more detailed. Linked above.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
could be a way to bow out before Asanges info does its damage to campaign

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You know, I was thinking along the lines of the same thing, what if she's faking it due to all the right wingers nonstop Clinton health conspiracies as of late. Faking yesterday's health problems is a great way to get them to shut up about the real issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And what if she has a snuke in her snizz?

Honestly, I'm not trying to stick up for her but come on, who cares? She's just an old lady. A very mean old lady who has probably had countless people murdered. But still! Still an old lady who can get sick just like anyone. The campaign trail is rough. This isn't weird. I don't think it's a plot or a conspiracy.

Who the heck cares about the health of candidates? I sure don't. You have to be pretty old to get elected, by and large, so health issues just seem pretty obvious. Granted, Hillary seems like she's in worse health than Trump. But Bill seems the sickest...like he has some sort of degenerative disorder. It's kinda unsettling. lol Not that he's running this time ofc but still, it must be mentioned.
edit on 12-9-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Cola Tesla "She has received billions of dollars for favours and she knows all too well she will be taken out if those favours are not payed back.... She literally HAS to be president at any cost"

I was thinking along those lines myself. It is indeed a large web she occupies..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Ya know I too have though about that,after taking all that money and nothing in return may get her a taste of her own medicine,family too

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hillary rope-a-dope ??? ...Interesting theory.

I doubt it, but it's an angle I haven't heard/considered.

new topics

top topics

join