It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Equates Liberals with Hitler's Brownshirts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

Then we need to stop any preference of skin for hate and get back to mild annoyance of each other,I'm sure SOMEDAY I will forgive everyone for RAP but it isn't looking good today...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I suggest everyone with common sense to do more research on this highly important subject.

Both parties have totalitarian/fascist aspects to them which is why they are both equally worthless, this would be obvious to anyone with common sense.

I dislike bullying tactics, no matter where it is.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:23:22 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 15:23:22 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We have reached the stage in the political cycle where both sides deploy the post sticks-and-stones strategy commonly known as, "No, YOU are!"

Two weeks of that followed by, "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Then you've got a series of double and triple dog dares, followed by one or more candidates' tongues being frozen to a flagpole.

Then Election Day.

Upon conclusion, we can do the postmortem on who did what wrong, indiscriminately assign blame, and can then commence universally hating on the winner.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
We have reached the stage in the political cycle where both sides deploy the post sticks-and-stones strategy commonly known as, "No, YOU are!"

Two weeks of that followed by, "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

Then you've got a series of double and triple dog dares, followed by one or more candidates' tongues being frozen to a flagpole.

Then Election Day.

Upon conclusion, we can do the postmortem on who did what wrong, indiscriminately assign blame, and can then commence universally hating on the winner.

That is why we should judge people by a moral standard, which allows us to know the truth by looking at their fruits. We also have history and the past as a guide. History is there to learn from it so we don't repeat the same mistakes.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo
It seems that most of the reported political violence (a limitation in info) has been around the Trumpet's public appearances. In those moments of confrontation, the PHYSICAL assaults are his supporters attacking dissidents, primarily of color, but anyone not agreeing that the Trumpet is a worthy. (He most defintely is NOT.)
So, I call BS promulgated by baseless hopes.

You might need to upgrade your RAM chips...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters (Full Video)

Anti-Trump protesters - VIOLENCE, HATE, and INTOLERANCE - compilation

VIDEO: Female Trump supporter pelted with eggs, tomatoes at San Jose Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

[BRUTAL] trump supporters terrorized and beaten in san jose protest rally
www.youtube.com...

Savage anti-Trump thugs cause violence at Trump rally in San Jose, CA
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones Assaulted by Rabid Communists
www.youtube.com...

TRUMP RALLY GETS BLOODY!!
www.youtube.com...

Rioters Break Through Barricades at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Riot Cops Deploy Gas At Violent Anti Trump Hooligans
www.youtube.com...

Trump SUPPORTERS VS Anti Trump PROTESTERS ANGRY People GONE CRAZY Riots!
www.youtube.com...

Anti-Trump Protesters Attack the San Diego Police at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Rally Fight Compilation — ROUND 2 — Politifight 2016
www.youtube.com...

Knife pulled at Trump rally. San Jose.
www.youtube.com...

Brutal Fight Breaks Out At Trump Rally In San Diego
www.youtube.com...

Protesters clash during Donald Trump speech in Denver
www.youtube.com...

Cop Admits Violent Protesters Were Bussed Into Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Supporters Attacked By Protesters
www.youtube.com...

Insane Anti-Trump Protesters Admit They're Paid by Soros Threaten FEMA Camps/Extermination
www.youtube.com...

Protesters Interrupt Donald Trump for 14 Straight Minutes in St. Louis
www.youtube.com...

Teen Anti-Trump Protester Pepper Sprayed After Punching Senior Citizen in the Face
www.youtube.com...

Trump Protest Boston Fight 6/29/2016
www.youtube.com...

Fight | Donald Trump Rally & Protest | Tucson, Arizona | March 19, 2016
www.youtube.com...

Hippy Mugged At Trump Protest / 2 Pepper-Sprayed / NBC Lies (San Diego)
www.youtube.com...

Donald Trump Protesters Shut Down Chicago Rally - FNN
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is this thread about Trump, or is it about PC Fanatics?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The thread is about the comparison of tactics between many liberals, brown-shirts and the Jesuit order. It is also a lesson about history. The thread isn't about Trump. Its about becoming aware of the tactics used on the american people. And how it ties in with past events throughout history and the results that happened after those events.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You have to ask yourself, who wants more laws?
Who wants censorship?
Who wants gun control laws?

Who wants to remove rights of citizens?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
dp

edit on 12-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The only "others" Trump has "demonized" are criminals who commit crimes and terrorists who commit terror.

And women, Mexicans, Muslims, journalists, or anyone else that doesn't agree with him.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

By them calling Trump a Nazi and his supporters little Brown Shirts, they're doing the same thing that Goebbels, who was the minister of propaganda, that Adolf and all those boys did. Because they demonized the Jews, the intellectuals, the communists, the gypsies, the homosexuals --

So are we just going to ignore the fact that Trump's ENTIRE campaign has been about demonizing "others"?

It's fun how the right likes to adopt this victim complex even though all negative media attention to him was brought on by him and his own words.

. . .brought on by him and his own words. . .being twisted into lies by the media that needed something to be outraged over.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Funny, because it's conservatives who want to ban an entire religion from America which is ironic because America was founded on religious freedom. Oh conservatism and irony go together like peanut butter and jelly!

But yeah, the liberals are the Nazis. Sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If they include themselves in the group of criminal illegals and terroists that is their problem for believing propagandists and the biased media misrepresenting Trump's actual statements and positions.

Well I'm glad they have you, a non-muslim/hispanic, to tell them that Trump wasn't characterizing all of them. That's SOOO believable.

What are you talking about? You don't have to be a Hispanic or muslim to understand that Trump was specifically referring to the terrorists and illegals. And furthermore, if that's your logic then black liberals no longer have the right to tell white Conservatives that we're racist, you know, since they're not white Conservatives.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The Nazis had "brownshirts" the regressive liberals have BLM.
Same tactics different century...

They aren't really liberals, then, are they?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Equating the suppression of the Elite's opponents to FREELY EXPRESS THEMSELVES, with violence against the Trumpet is an overstatement.
It appears that they are fighting with cops who are advancing with full riot gear to remove them UNCONSTITUTIONALLY.
Aligning the Trumpet with political suppression is contrary to your statement. Violence and potential BAD outcomes are always present in these confrontations.
Listen to this poop head from Info Wars. Do what is demanded on you by authorities and sue them later?
Is that an anti-freedom statement or not?
(www.youtube.com...)
Conform or die?
Blah.
Freedom of Assembly and Freedom of Association are freaking guarantees. So imagine the guarantee on that new TV was actually nothing but an arbitrary standard. My reaction would be anger. I do not know yours. I most likely would not be violent in reaction. If they sent a cop, armed to the teeth, to inform me that any action I took to assert MY legal rights are being truncated, I would not act passively.
And why should I, if indeed I am brave?
This info wars shmuck says cave in. If I remember his boss's actions, it isn't even consistent with their overarching theme of demanding your rights about anything gun related or property issues They have actively supported some of the crazies who do ARMED confrontations with authority.
Nobody has their hands clean. That does not mean that they are all equal in getting dirty.
Go back to 1968 and compare.
This is some really minor stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The only "others" Trump has "demonized" are criminals who commit crimes and terrorists who commit terror.

Uh huh... Why don't you ask what the Hispanic and Muslim populations of America think of that rhetoric?

Well duh, to conservatives those are the criminals. You know, minorities. They're either going to steal your job, your personal belongings, or make you submit to Sharia Law.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Uh huh... Why don't you ask what the Hispanic and Muslim populations of America think of that rhetoric?

Well duh, to conservatives those are the criminals. You know, minorities. They're either going to steal your job, your personal belongings, or make you submit to Sharia Law.

So be a pal, show us how much you care, and let one family of refugees, and one family of illegals live in your house with you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And Hillary has 'brown stains' but evidently that is just smoke...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You see what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Pffft. I started doing that like two weeks ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join