It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board - How To Use (Spirit/Talking Board)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Google search "science proves soul leaves body" there are many articles

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I would rather discuss it with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you won't even read those articles then there is nothing to discuss, I don't like to talk with narrow-minded people, but I'm your gal if you want to have a spiritual conversation.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Never mind. I wouldn't want to disturb your aura.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Oh, come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn, people! I used a few of these boards when i was young and nothing paranormal or evil ever happened to me. It's absurd. Now, excuse me but i have to run to the store and get one and play with it alone and leave it open with the eyepiece on the board.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
google "zozo the demon"

not worth playing around with IMHO

The only results i got linked to a movie about Zozo and it wasn't a documentary. So, i dunno.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
All your questions have long been answered for those with the desire to know. You lack the desire to know the answers, so you are in a static state of unknowing. IF you wanted to know you would already know.

So...what you mean is, you don't know either. That is the classic response we get on ATS of someone who genuinely has no idea, but will word their responses in the form of someone "with knowledge but cannot share it as your aren't ready" bollocks.

Nice evade.

Also, for anyone who wants to read a true episode of what can happen with spirit boards:
Planchet that catches fire

Yeh right. I don't buy that for minute. That's a story - nothing more. No photos, videos or evidence. Just a story.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
..remember we used to think the earth was flat?

Yes. And we proved it wasn't flat - it's round. What's your point?

I'm convinced that anyone who strictly sticks to only scientifically proven data is just a small-minded boring idiot.

Not to be confused in thinking I said scientist are boring, I'm sure they have a broad mind.

Curse those boring people for bringing us the technology you're accessing this web site with. And those clothes you wear. And the car you drive. And the medication you use.

Curse them, curse them, I say! Why use such small-minded processes like empirical or negative testing on medications and vehicular safety devices. They should have been creative and asked the ouija board. That would have resulted in a a far better answer. 'Cos, that's creative and not boring....

edit on 18-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

google "zozo the demon"

Hahaha! Err.. I mean....it looks real cos it's on Goog-bwaahahahaha.

Sorry. Nice one - you got me! Good laugh.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hmm. "Scientists Photograph Soul Leaving Body At Death" appears on BeforeItsNews and a few other known bunk sites.

Can you link me to some scientific articles on something that isn't a bogus site? I couldn't find it on the journal of neuroscience site.

But I assume you think that to be a shill site..

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
All your questions have long been answered for those with the desire to know. You lack the desire to know the answers, so you are in a static state of unknowing. IF you wanted to know you would already know.

So...what you mean is, you don't know either. That is the classic response we get on ATS of someone who genuinely has no idea, but will word their responses in the form of someone "with knowledge but cannot share it as your aren't ready" bollocks.

Nice evade.

Also, for anyone who wants to read a true episode of what can happen with spirit boards:
Planchet that catches fire

Yeh right. I don't buy that for minute. That's a story - nothing more. No photos, videos or evidence. Just a story.

Figures you wouldn't comprehend what I said. Not here to prove anything. You either know or you don't, and you don't. But you will eventually. It just takes some people longer.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

google "zozo the demon"

not worth playing around with IMHO

The only results i got linked to a movie about Zozo and it wasn't a documentary. So, i dunno.

Really? I googled the exact phrase again this morning after seeing your reply and got 134,000 hits and the first page has several articles and videos not related to a documentary.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I'm not here to make anyone believe anything. Just showing why I wouldn't mess with one. Why take a chance?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another
Do you also avoid black cats?

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Only the really big ones...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'm not here to make anyone believe anything. Just showing why I wouldn't mess with one. Why take a chance?

Do you employ the same strategy with the boogeyman, unicorns and the kraken?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Clearly, what I write flies over your head

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nothing will be good enough for a narrow mind

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I Used One Once To Ask If We Would ALL Die.... And It Said... No! Only Those Who Die.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Creepy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join