It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Pneumonia doesent make you appear unhealthy and you can't get extra strength, you have to go get treated. I'm not sold on the whole body double thing it's just a different medical condition

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: intrepid
I mean this page with CIA involvement with the Clintons. You can try to play it off but that BS is right here.

Oh, and the idea that the Clinton's would NOT be total strangers to the CIA, that's ludicrous right?

No but to consider a CIA medical op set up at least a year in advance makes no sense at all.

Maybe, and maybe not. Your comment got me to thinking in another direction, anyway. Say they did set this up ahead of time, knowing she has/had some serious medical issues, and might need care. Say they wanted this kept quiet. They could have, under those circumstances, set up a place to take her, if something went wrong. One issue there, though, to be fair. How would they know where she'd be likely to collapse, and need said care? Now, that's the interesting thing.

These days, her appearances are very sparse, and very controlled. She doesn't just travel all over. Perhaps they have facilities set up in other places, as well, just in case. I wonder if there is a way to check and see what holdings the Clinton Foundation might have in real estate, around the country. I wonder how many coincide with places she is willing to visit these days. That could be a good angle for someone to research, that has the know-how and the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
When it reaches that level of severity you are pretty much incapacitated. Breathing is something you make a conscious effort to continue doing. You don't walk out the front door smiling and waving and posing for selfies without a care in the world.

When you have a bunch of cameras in your face and a pack of hungry wolves just waiting for the slightest sign of weakness, you try your best to smile and appear as thought you don't have a care in the world. Hillary, like any other self-respecting politician, is a very good actress.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So a question regarding the body double thing. It was pointed out that when Hillary left Chelsea's apartment and went before the cameras there were no SS bodyguards around. The video I have seen seems to confirm that. Has anyone else seen video showing her SS bodyguards with her during that time?

it was pointed out SS is not allowed to protect body doubles.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
My personal conclusion... Something very whacky is going on with Clinton. Without digging into everyone else's post... You can clearly tell that isn't her leaving the apartment. No one can convince me any differently. I think the old bag has chronic illness or death knocking on her door and she is too full of herself to give up.

Obama was the first 'black' president and Clinton would be the first female president. Sorry chaps but I really hope this is the end of the road for her campaign, now let's at least get someone in there who we can at least half ass believe in before it's too late. I don't care about 'firsts' in this country... I care about progress.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Was the floor later converted to an apartment after the medical company closed?

I don't think it closed: www.metrocareservices.org...

To clarify. That particular facility was shut down, possibly after the property was purchased to remodel.

I clicked on that link and when the web site popped up I clicked on the "locations" internal link. I didn't see Chelsea's address as any of the addresses listed.

I'm not convinced just yet but it is reasonable the Clinton's would leave maybe part of the facility as sort of a designated personal clinic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

For reference, here is the video:

I think there may be a longer version out there, but one can clearly see she is not surrounded by SS at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Pneumonia doesent make you appear unhealthy and you can't get extra strength, you have to go get treated. I'm not sold on the whole body double thing it's just a different medical condition

Please enlighten me as to which 'medical condition' makes someone's index finger, which is clearly longer than their ring finger, become shorter than their ring finger a few hours later?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

HMMMMMM....

They're around, but where's her usual "handler"???

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I haven't seem many, if any, posts from non-Americans on this topic so here's a Scotsman's perspective. First of all, watching the Hillarites clashing with the Trumpers is such a strange spectacle to those of us outside. You pick the most inane points and stick to them (in this thread for example, those of you interrogating the fella who said he called the number and they were still in business, that was such a non-point to cling to.) The reason this seems so insane is that it doesn't matter which of these gargantuan characters wins, the world loses yet millions of you are backing each side. We don't get a huge amount of info about the independents over here so I may be wrong when I say that the two (i think) independent candidates would be much better than the two main ones.

As for the subject at hand, after it was shown that Clinton Jnr's pad was below the old medical facility and not the same floor you need to clutch some pretty big straws to come to the conclusion that it moved downstairs. That being said there's no reason to think she didn't have a medical team, on standby, in Chelsea's apartment because she knew she was ill.

Which brings me to the point about Hillary's Health /US Healthcare. Sure if Hillary were to receive the same medical treatment your average Joe in the street does, this might speak volumes about your Healthcare. However, if you believe that you need a very different kind of Tinfoil Hat. Hillary's collapse is likely a case of her pushing herself too hard when she's ill so not to show weakness (she failed).

Dont flame me, this is the observations and opinion of someone viewing the current circus (complete with clowns) without a vested interest in US Politics (beyond the world stage)...
edit on 14/9/16 by djz3ro because: the Grammar Nazis forced me to fix my punctuation and spelling or they would tell my Mummy on me...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So a question regarding the body double thing. It was pointed out that when Hillary left Chelsea's apartment and went before the cameras there were no SS bodyguards around. The video I have seen seems to confirm that. Has anyone else seen video showing her SS bodyguards with her during that time?

If they were to use a body double wouldn't they also use double agents? A funny but serious question

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Worth the read.

Do note that from what I can tell 'all' your media outlets over there push the same OP-ED (which is essentially all of the "journalistic" articles put out anymore) demonetization hitpieces against Trump by default. I've been noticing this with pretty much every "MAJOR" issue our "Democrat's" are so gung ho about.

edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Agents were there but lurking around doing the perimeter thing. And then a white dude "Handler" was with her.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: djz3ro

Worth the read.

Do note that from what I can tell 'all' your media outlets over there push the same OP-ED (which is essentially all of the "journalistic" articles put out anymore) demonetization hitpieces against Trump by default. I've been noticing this with pretty much every "MAJOR" issue our "Democrat's" are so gung ho about.

Absolutely, Trump is pretty much considered an idiot over here because of the way he's portrayed in the media and his bully boy tactics acquiring land for his Golf Resort and him acting like being rich means he can do what he wants, where he wants (sadly in a way it can though).

Our politics aren't any better, i mean we're lead by a woman nobody voted for and that goes double for us in Scotland as not one constituency in Scotland voted Conservative anyway...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Usually, and someone correct me if I am wrong, the SS does not rotate agents. There is a set core group assigned to the principles with additional agents / law enforcement pulled from the regional / local offices as support.. Using fake SS agents would result in people asking questions. Especially if those agents never appear near her again.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We never get this type of Drama in Britain over who will be our next Prime Minister, because in Britain, most of us don't give a ****.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Was the floor later converted to an apartment after the medical company closed?

I don't think it closed: www.metrocareservices.org...

To clarify. That particular facility was shut down, possibly after the property was purchased to remodel.

I clicked on that link and when the web site popped up I clicked on the "locations" internal link. I didn't see Chelsea's address as any of the addresses listed.

I'm not convinced just yet but it is reasonable the Clinton's would leave maybe part of the facility as sort of a designated personal clinic.

No, that is not a reasonable assertion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
When it reaches that level of severity you are pretty much incapacitated. Breathing is something you make a conscious effort to continue doing. You don't walk out the front door smiling and waving and posing for selfies without a care in the world.

When you have a bunch of cameras in your face and a pack of hungry wolves just waiting for the slightest sign of weakness, you try your best to smile and appear as thought you don't have a care in the world. Hillary, like any other self-respecting politician, is a very good actress.

I agree with you in theory. But you cant 'act' healthy if you are that sick.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Here is the video I saw. Remember, this woman passed out and was bodily lifted into her vehicle just a couple of hours earlier. And immediately after this video she was so ill she had to suspend her presidential campaign. Yet, here she is, smiling and waving and posing for pictures seeming to be the picture of health. With the notable absence of secret service agents in close proximity as they are meant to be. I cant remember ever seeing her with so much space around her.

www.youtube.com...

Notice in the reflection in the window at :45. There is one NY PD officer standing between the visible crowd and hillary. All I see are NY PD, at the door and in the reflection in the window. The SS are guarding the car more than they are guarding her.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm going to do a mea culpa...and thank Sremmos80 for showing me the ERROR in my logic.
IF Chelsea is living on the SECOND floor and the Medical facility is/was registered on the FOURTH...than I am wrong.

Like others...I was initially misled by the staged photos of a model apt. offered in articles as the interior of Chelsea's new apt. and listed as the fourth floor.

Apologies to you all...and thanks for participating.
Sremmos80 thanks for your contribution.

Mods you may remove this.

Don't be hasty! The article you linked shows the apartment being on the FOURTH floor, not the second.

Thanks.
I've since retracted that mea culpa.
It was based on theantidiluvian stating Chelsea's apt. was on the SECOND floor...and me trusting him by taking him at his word.

It turned out he was wrong...and I was right all along.

My mistake was in not asking him to provide his source.

FTR: I have since asked theantidiluvian for his source...and he has been MIA from the thread ever since.
edit on 14-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join