It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Posh Boy Quits his Job, Bye Bye Dave

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Quelle surprise , just three months after quitting as PM Bullingdon Dave has announced that he is stepping down as an MP after saying he would stay on until the next election (2020) to serve the needs of his constituents.

Just like Blair he's scampering away leaving the mess that he made behind him , no doubt off to reap the rewards to be handed down by his masters, also like Blair.

Real politicians return to the back benches when they've served their time in the hot seat to go back to what they got into politics for , serve the people , only self interested lap dogs for the NWO scamper off to stick their noses back into the trough.

Bye Bye Dave , thanks for being the piss poor PM I expected you to be.

Mr Cameron, who resigned as prime minister after June's EU referendum, said he did not want to be a "distraction" for new PM Theresa May. He had said he would continue as an MP until the next general election.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Goodbye, Dave. You won't be missed.

Oh yeah, and thanks for helping destablise Syria, that worked out real well for us in the end, didn't it?

edit on -050010am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Gotta be one of the most spineless & ineffective PMs we've ever had.

Saying that, in my lifetime we've had Major, Blair & Brown as well as this Tory scumbag...

& none of them really cut the mustard.

Destroyed Libya, and lost the most important election we've ever had...
That will be his legacy.

Now he can join Blair on the trail of the speaking venues making millions.

As Bernard Manning would say... It's a f***ing disgrace.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

In my lifetime I've had Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron

I'm yet to see an honest and moral leader at the head of the country who serves the interests of the people

Thatcher gave us the Falklands War
Major gave us the Gulf War
Blair gave us the Iraq war and Afghanistan war
Brown continued where Blair left off
Cameron gave us Libya and Syria

Maybe one day I'll see a leader who doesn't take us to war and doesn't destroy the nations economy by chipping away at the financial framework.
edit on 12/9/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He's just a product of the Bilderbergers and as soon as the E.U referendum didn't go their way, it's goodbye, farewell, Auf weidersehen, adieu.

Can't say he will be missed in any capacity, he screwed the less fortunate by taking a sledge hammer to crack a nut.

His rich mates may be sorry to see him go, but they still have a Tory Government in place, so it will probably mean very little to them.

Goodbye Cameron you were truly useless.

Edit - What price on the slimy slug Osborne following him out of Westminster?
edit on 12/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Oh yeah, and thanks for helping destabilize Syria, that worked out real well for us in the end, didn't it?

Yah, what all those thousands of British troops die in Iraq and Afghanistan for again?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oh yeah, and thanks for helping destabilize Syria, that worked out real well for us in the end, didn't it?

Yah, what all those thousands of British troops die in Iraq and Afghanistan for again?

The bankers and multi nationals, silly.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That was Blair's legacy , Cameron helped destroy Libya and opened the gateway for the migrant crisis we are seeing in Europe.
The troops died so Blair could become staggeringly wealthy , or for freedom depending on who you believe.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: intrptr

The bankers and multi nationals, silly.

Thats not silly, its deadly serious, to the Dead.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So you guys think your "Ministers" are in charge, behind the scenes? They're hired puppets, mouthpieces and orators just like over here. They don't get that wealthy either, they sell out.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think they have a certain amount of autonomy to achieve the goals they are set , as long as they reach the set objective it doesn't matter how they get there , they have tinkering room.
I believe Cameron was a NWO plant , he failed his final objective so now they have to achieve it through the back door , we chose Brexit but we aint gonna get what we voted for.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I would say its good news but there's tons of shiney faced posh clones out there ready to fill his sweaty, damp shoes.

There's a dessert in the UK called an Eton Mess. That name could apply equally to the UK govt really.

I would think of some nasty insults for him but it won't help.

Cool thread, though.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Thatcher gave us the Falklands War

LastvI checked Argentina gave us the fallkland war.

Thats got to be the only war since WW2 that was actually justified.

Unless you want to be French and surrender when a country invades.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 12-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

From my memory she left the door open and the Argentinians walked in , she sent the task force to kick them out and won an election she looked like loosing , I believe she laid the bait and Galtieri took it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Denis Thatcher had shares in the Falklands Islands company, yet claimed he didn't know where they were until Argentina invaded. Hmm, okay then.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: crazyewok

From my memory she left the door open and the Argentinians walked in , she sent the task force to kick them out and won an election she looked like loosing , I believe she laid the bait and Galtieri took it.

Maggie got far more respect than she deserved, the last straw was the learning of her use of the secret service to bring down the miners, calling them 'the enemy within', and ‎Arthur Scargill was villified by ministers and the press for telling the people just that, in the long run, he was correct, and was never properly vindicated.
Cameron, presided over the present day routine of spying and intrusion...in turn deceiving the people.
BREXIT was another shamble of deceit. How long will it take people to realise just how much of a con is this 'sovereign' parliament....and when it comes to parilament voting for BREXIT, (which is what they need to do) the shame of all those 'remain' ministers voting to leave.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Cameron has gone because he couldn't face the humiliation of losing the referendum, he put all of his rotten eggs in one basket, using the fear factor again to try and scare people into voting his way, threatening a UK depression and massive tax hikes if we left, but the people spoke, he didn't like their answer, and like the coward that he is, rather than stay and work the situation, he scurries off to make millions on the after-dinner speaking tour.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My own feeling is that one of two things is about to happen:

1) Cameron is about to walk through Whitehall's notorious 'revolving door' and end up on the board of a company that does very well out of Government contracts, thank you very much, and quite probably one that specifically had dealings with Cameron's administration when he was PM

2) Something personal and very embarrassing is coming down the media pipeline, and he's just gotten wind of it

Actually, thinking about it, I suppose it could be both of the above!

EDIT: Why TF are all my posts appearing twice?
edit on 12-9-2016 by casaubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Who wants to bet he will find a job in the private sector in less than a month?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join