It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Gloves are off...Trump wants to debate Clinton without a moderator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not the one pushing ridiculous ideas of media bias. In FACT, if you weren't so biased against the MSM and actually READ some outlets besides Breitbart or Fox News you'd see that there is PLENTY of negative coverage about Hillary and her actions when it merits it. I think you are deluded in thinking that the media is biased against anyone. Certain media outlets may favor one candidate over the other, but the idea that the entire MSM thinks uniformly about candidate bias is so absurd its not even worth considering. The reason Trump gets so much negative press is because he's a jackass who says dumb and ignorant things. That's it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Maybe someday you will learn that using anecdotes to prove a totality is a very obvious logical fallacy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

In the case of the Holyfield/Tyson fight, yes, Holyfield was a wimp. I said I like no referees in physical fights. Like the bare knucklers of days gone by. I can have whatever opinion I want.

I do not agree with cheating and do not allow it when i umpire. I do not allow 4 strikes or only 3 balls for a walk. You are taking one thing I said, ignoring the rest and then putting in your own blurb for you stars.

I owned my words I think....

Why not talk about the OP?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You so like those big words that circle the globe and give no content. You should speech write for HillBot...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Show me a negative article for HIll

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Try it....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Do you know how many boxers would be dead or vegetables without refereeing the sport???

Are you doubling down when you know you're wrong, or are you just a complete idiot?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Why are you talking about boxers and not the OP? I thought this was about moderators and not boxing.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-12T10:37:27-05:001027 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why are you talking about boxers and not the OP?

Ahhh thanks, you're a complete idiot as suspected.

You
Brought
It
Up
Dope

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Show me a negative article for HIll

Try it....

Here you go.

Granted it is just negative press and not actually negative emotional like right wing sources are, but that's because the left wing media doesn't always partner news with emotional rhetoric.

PS: So are you abandoning your argument about referee's not being needed in boxing matches? Is that why you are responding to a post that I didn't address to you and ignored the one I DID address to you?
edit on 12-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I dont actually watch fox, dont open their site except a few times when jumping around on specific searches. Dont have TV. Have only opened Breitbart a few times, same as with FOx.

I have a long history of LOATHING Fox You weren't around back in the day.

To you I'm just some Republican type. I am not.

I didn't even get all into the election until right around the nominations this summer.

BUT all spring I did scan the Google News headlines in my phone everyday on the john. This is back when I had no frame of reference for all of this "SJW" mania stuff. I was really quite confused over what the rioting was even about until after I finally took note of the PC Psychosis that has swept society. It still wasn't even until I was making my "TV Marathon" thread, after catching on to the SJW craze, was I then able to fully make sense of what the riots were about.

WHY did I ave such a learning curve? BECAUSE essentially all the headlines I was scanning all spring in Google News for "trump" kept skewing everything blaming it on Trump and his people. YET is was progressives out there assaulting people, rioting.

The one example I recall the most was the whole thing that the "girl was sexually assaulted by Trump supporters". That's what was being parroted that day. Later on when I made the media thread, I saw clearly that she assaulted the elderly guy, and only then was she pepper sprayed. All leading up to it she kept screaming quit touching me kind of non-sense, as if they were trying to rape her when all it was was it was shoulder to shoulder crowded where she decided to go in there starting #. Yet even the pepper spray part of the story was malreported the headlines all had it out where Trump people were total aggressors. If you can pull up apology pieces where all those outlets that mis-reported that incident, but good luck with that!

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

FACT: IT WAS THE MSM ATTACKING TRUMP LIKE THEY USED TO RON PAUL THAT CONVINCED ME HE ISNT JUST ANOTHER INSIDER. IT IS THEIR FAULT I JUMPED ON THE TRUMP TRAIN. FROM THE GET GO IN THIS SITE THIS SUMMER, EVEN BEFORE I JUMPED ON, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT IT ALL ALONG. IF THE COVERAGE BY THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA WASNT SO HARDCORE BIASED I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED ASSUMING HE WAS JUST ANOTHER SHILL LIKE I DID WHEN I HEARD HE WAS IN THE ELECTION. YOU DONT LIKE DEALING WITH ME ON TRUMP/HILLARY? BLAME THE MSM!!!! I WOULD HAVE WENT AWAY A LONG TIME AGO WITHOUT ALL THIS.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This comes right after she collapsed in public? Damn Donald, you've got some balls.

After this announcement it will be only more embarrassing for him to "loose" the debate.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why don't we make a nice little thread about boxing and no referees so we can talk about the actual OP. This is what I said...

A sport with two, like boxing, yes, I would love to see a fight with no referees.

I would. Does this make me racist? Hate gays? Misogynistic? No, I like to see fights no holds barred.

as far as the OP, do you have anything else to add?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Like i told Krazy. this is what I said....

A sport with two, like boxing, yes, I would love to see a fight with no referees.

Would you fight someone without a referee? or have you ever? My guess is not....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You do know boxing used to be one of the dirtiest sports, especially in the good old USA?

Also, bare knuckle boxing was a much more controlled version of boxing, only body shots were "legal" per say?

You can have whatever opinion you want, doesn't make it the truth whether you believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Whatever you want to tell yourself to believe your biases. I already don't trust you because you like to prove your points with #ty anecdotes so your words here don't ring very true to me. If I were to guess, I'd say you are leaving out of your narrative your predisposition to be against PC culture. No one listens to Trump with a neutral mind and comes away thinking that HE'S the victim here. Especially when everything out of his mouth makes victims of everyone else. He literally started his campaign by insulting the media. That has been his ENTIRE rhetoric spiel since the beginning. To be surprised that the media would hit back is just absurd and naive.

Heck Trump represents the flaws in your anti-pc rhetoric. Y'all LOVE being un-pc but can't take it when someone calls you out on it. "WAAAAH I'm not racist! I'm just not pc!" Trump insults the media constantly then pretends like its not his fault that the media hates him.

So spare me your sob story. I don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Reuters didn't cut that feed. Reuters wasn't even filming it!

Trump Allies falsely link Reuters to claim Detroit video feed was cut short

"The Detroit Trump footage being circulated on Twitter and elsewhere was not filmed by Reuters," Abbe Serphos, Reuters global head of communications, said in a statement.

Despite having no involvement in filming the Saturday event, Reuters was targeted for criticism by commentators including Ann Coulter. They were apparently under the false impression that Reuters had ordered its camera operator to shut down as Trump was receiving a blessing from the pastor.
...the decision to cut off the video feed was made because Trump campaign staffers were hurrying reporters into a waiting motorcade.

Typical Trump supporters denying the facts and making themselves out to be the victim. AGAIN.

edit on 9/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
I don't blame Trump. Whoever the moderator is, will be heavily slanted and bias toward Hillary's corner.

They always are.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Sure do...but this thread is about Donald Trump wanting no moderators at a debate. Anything to add?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Why don't we make a nice little thread about boxing and no referees so we can talk about the actual OP. This is what I said...

Stop deflecting. I brought up a valid analogy to the situation here and you not wanting to address it doesn't make it any less valid.

I would. Does this make me racist? Hate gays? Misogynistic? No, I like to see fights no holds barred.

No. It just makes you an asshole who doesn't care about fairness in sporting competitions, which also means you don't care about fairness in professional debates since you support Trump's #ty idea here.

as far as the OP, do you have anything else to add?

My entire point is related to the OP and your opinion on it. You are just uncomfortable that my analogy hits so close to home and makes you look like an ass.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join