It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Gloves are off...Trump wants to debate Clinton without a moderator

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And yet again, you think the moderators aren't partial to a particular candidate. Kind of like NBA refs aren't partial to particular teams and players. What ever though

You have a real problem with putting words in people's mouths. I didn't say anything about moderators being partial or impartial to any candidate. In fact, the campaigns usually haggle w/networks over every detail of these kinds of debates, from who the moderator will be to the room's temperature (and I mean that literally, as shown HERE).

Let Hillary reign supreme with zero checks and stops to keep her from totally demolishing the constitution. Oh I'm sorry, is that another "straw man"?

Hmm, let's see: I never proposed that Hillary should reign supreme so she can totally demolish the Constitution. Yet you posted that completely false and overly exaggerated "point" as an example of what would happen if your proposal wasn't implemented, knowing that people would be against it. (- Rereads the definition of "straw man argument" then looks at some examples.)

Yes, that statement also qualifies as a straw man. I think you can probably make your point better if you simply give real life examples of issues, instead of ranting about such extreme positions that no one's even talking about.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I'd like to see "Anonymous" host a debate. That would be an ultra cool event.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join