It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Emergency DNC Meeting to decide on HRC's Health? Whats Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Greetings-

I understand there are some Federal Prisons have top rate doctors working in them.. Why don't The People grow a pair and do the right thing and get Mrs. Clinton the care She deserves, all the while doing the time She deserves...

Do folks who lie about lying get extra credit?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Btw, she clearly has lupus if y'all are curious.

Thanks, Doc.

originally posted by: nobunaga
JUST CONFIRMED

Those are just sourcing the original tweet. That is not confirmation... Certainly not listening to Alex Jones...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

ill have confirmation shortly... know someone in the know.

waiting on her to get back to me. but from what i understand meeting is taking place as we speak in NYC.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Just wait...

Lupus is an inevitable admission and obvious...

You don't need a medical degree to diagnose Hillary but it helps...even you can google symptoms heretic...

Here's a link:
www.google.com

-Chris

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

My post from yeaterday, talking about an emergency meeting...

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The DNC must be scrambling right now... I hope so!

I really hope you're right, but I'll wait to believe it when I hear it from a more reputable source and stated as a definite, not a "might", "maybe" or "considering"... Several sources are reporting that it has happened (yesterday), but they're all basing that on Shuster's tweet, which didn't say anything definite.
edit on 9/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com... s/politics/trump-release-specific-medical-records-clinton-recovers-article-1.2788397

www.nydailynews.com...

the don is going to release his medical records on Dr Oz!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Latest Rumor...

Take with grain of salt...

DNC discussing Biden to replace Hillary giving the Dems a Biden/Kaine ticket...

time will tell..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Just wait...

Lupus is an inevitable admission and obvious...

You don't need a medical degree to diagnose Hillary but it helps...even you can google symptoms heretic...

Here's a link:
www.google.com

-Chris

I have systemic lupus, and I can tell you right now that you have no idea what you're talking about. If she had lupus, she'd never be able to go outside in the sun and heat. The sun is what triggers flares in the first place.

We're like vampires...the sun is poison to a lupus patient. She could not handle a campaign tour...no matter how state-of-the-art her medical care might be.

Where was it that you received your medical doctorate? You should ask for a refund.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
occupydemocrats.com...

occupydemocra... ts.com/2016/09/12/breaking-democratic-party-calling-emergency-meeting-consider-replacing-hillary-health/

from occupy democrats:

It is with great trepidation that we must report that apparently the Powers That Be within the Democratic Party are considering drafting a replacement for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after a video of her possibly collapsing from heatstroke or pneumonia emerged today.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
David Shuster ‏@DavidShuster 1h1 hour ago
DNC delegate: If @HillaryClinton withdraws, every indication now committee will vote to replace with Biden. @BernieSanders team scrambling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is all fascinating, the uproar in my opinion is if they Don't replace her. And if they do, Biden? Sanders? How will the decision be made? In a smoke filled room? Any candidate, even sanders, will suddenly become establishment through and through. I hope sanders doesn't take it like that. I think he, or his heir apparent, has a good shot in four years.
edit on 9/12/2016 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Latest Rumor...

Take with grain of salt...

DNC discussing Biden to replace Hillary giving the Dems a Biden/Kaine ticket...

time will tell..

I think that tickets would give Trump more of a challenge than one with Hillary on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
anyone besides hillary would beat trump.

dems dont want hillary or trump - they know shes gonna lose, and this might be the opportunity to put in the right hander joe biden...

my thoughts: as per my uncle ( lol ) hillary has to voluntarily exit the race. she cannot be forced. DNC would appoint new nominee. If hillary is elected POTUS - of coure kaine would take over, and speaker would be vice

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's the only replacement ticket that makes sense, no way in hell will the globalists have zero candidates on the ballot...

Sanders is an outsider as is Trump... Sanders reverted to IND after Dem Convention so that's an easy out for the DNC if they can get Hillary to withdraw?

edit on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:01:47 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: context

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Some of these questions were answered in This thread.

Current Party Rules Don't Require a Pres Candidate to be a Party Member

originally posted by: nobunaga
hillary has to voluntarily exit the race.

That's true.

There's conflicting information on whether or not they have to take Bernie, or can do whatever they want (Biden), so I'm not sure about that. I'd be thrilled either way. I'd LOVE to vote FOR either, instead of holding my nose and voting for Hillary.
edit on 9/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Sanders reverted to IND after Dem Convention so that's an easy out for the DNC if they can get Hillary to withdraw?

BH touched on this with her post. What everyone has to remember is that it is their party and their rules. They can just hold a rules committee meeting and do whatever the hell they want.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

We will see whether or not I have "no idea what [I'm] talking about"...

Spoiler alert:
I do

-Chris

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think this is why they didn't pick Bernie for VP. There's no way the corporate Dems, Third Way Dems, and their corporate backers would support a Bernie administration if something were to happen to Hillary.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I know it doesn't always happen, but isn't there usually distinctive facial markings with lupus? And a much earlier onset of symptoms?

I'm placing my imaginary bet on adrenal fatigue, likely related to amphetamine abuse.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

matafuchs

My goodness the ATS HIllary Protection Service is using the SAME talking points from a year ago...get over it guys. He is not running to please the Clintons...

So by your warmed, binary, partasian logic anyone that is not 100% behind Trump is a Clinton supporter shill?

I accused Trump and Clinton as being part of a huge scam!

What sort of logic leap did it take for you to connect that to clinton support

edit on 12-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join