It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Emergency DNC Meeting to decide on HRC's Health? Whats Next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypund... it.com/2016/09/report-democrats-may-hold-emergency-meeting-consider-replacing-hillary-clinton/

Reporter David Shuster posted to Twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Democratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her case of pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at the 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City.

is there any truth to this? has anyone verified this yet?

thenewdaily.com.au...

“Secretary Clinton will not be travelling to California tomorrow or Tuesday,” spokesman Nick Merrill said, hours after the 68-year-old abruptly left the Ground Zero memorial in New York.

too sick to fundraise?

my question is why she has not disclosed her health.

www.nydailynews.com... ational/martin-shkreli-heckles-hillary-clinton-daughter-home-article-1.2787500

Even pharma bro is calling her out... stating that "chelseas apartment"
thehill.com... ballot-box/presidential-races/295348-pharma-bro-shkreli-shows-up-at-chelsea-clintons-apartment

“Like I said, Chelsea Clinton does not live in that apartment. That apartment is an advanced medical facility.” “I saw her coming out,” he added. “No one saw her going in obviously. She was presumably in some kind of stretcher...Nobody saw that. That's my imagination at work.”

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) September 11, 2016

Top dem: "we can make contingencies, argue, plead with @HillaryClinton, but DNC bylaws are clear her nominee status now totally up to her."

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) September 12, 2016

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I would like to think it's true but it seems like Schuster is dangling a carrot to me. Skimming through his Twitter just a little ways past that particular tweet shows he really dislikes Hillary. He's also freelance now.

I have no idea what is behind his parting with MSNBC or Al Jazeera but him being an Emmy winning broadcaster doesn't really make him immune to trying to exploit the Trump market. A "dem operative" could literally be anyone.

All the same it's nice for to indulge in the fantasy a little myself, I still want Bernie for a President.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I wish us citizens could "decide on Hillary's health" lol I think we know what the popular opinion would be

She's a hag, we can agree on this. But with how much has already been invested in her, they'll probably just pump her full of steroids and cortisone shots so she can live long enough to get into the White House

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So if Hillary for whatever reason is off the ballot does Kaine become the nominee and he picks a new VP?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Instead of a weekend with Bernie they could dub in the Hill .Re-run the show and refuse to do debates .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think she may have been poisoned because she messed up with the email catastrophe. She is being slowly murdered.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So if Hillary for whatever reason is off the ballot does Kaine become the nominee and he picks a new VP?

Why bother.

Trump in the clintons pockets so if he wins they still win anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I think she may have been poisoned because she messed up with the email catastrophe. She is being slowly murdered.

That's an angle I've neither heard or considered before.
It sounds feasible and if true pretty damn ironic

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well we all know she is sick . . . the question is: whether or not she is sick?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why would he bother? He's got more money than they do.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Instead of a weekend with Bernie they could dub in the Hill .Re-run the show and refuse to do debates .

Or just postpone them. Reduce the time on stage, the number of questions, limiting to one debate, poor Hilary. (defacto scrubbing of main stream exposure, like they don't do press conferences, either).

Or maybe have another mass murder like when the police killings in Dallas distracted everyone from the FBI testimony against her?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Well we all know she is sick . . . the question is: whether or not she is sick?

If her 'sicknesses' weren't as coincidental to her need to get out of some scrutiny in the media eye... maybe.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They all play together in the same sandbox.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Hillary's weekend at Bernie's

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My goodness the ATS HIllary Protection Service is using the SAME talking points from a year ago...get over it guys. He is not running to please the Clintons...

They would shoot themselves if they changed it now and she was still able to get around. If she were to die, the DNC can pick who they want. They have no real set rules.

If she was elected and died, Kaine would be POTUS and appoint a new VP. There is no succession in place yet. If it happens after the VP moves up and the Speaker becomes VP.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I would very much like this to be true, but I'm not going to get my hopes up over a tweet that says, "Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement."

I'm with Kali. I'm starting to feel that Bern again...

BTW, most of your links don't work...

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is not running to please the Clintons...

Ah! We agree on something.

edit on 9/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Berns already enjoying a nice coffee in his new lakefront house laughing at the choice the DNC made...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is a tremendous race from an entertainment standpoint.

Btw, she clearly has lupus if y'all are curious.

-Chris
edit on 12-9-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

JUST CONFIRMED

DNC meeting in NYC to consider replacing hillary - Alex Jones talking about it now!

www.inquisitr.com... rys-health/

www.inquisitr.com... cerns-about-hillarys-health/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join