It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

So this makes you somehow better? Gloating over the illness of an old woman?

OK.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

she didn't hide that fact that she had pneumonia.....a couple of hours after wobbling to the SUV, she was diagnosed with it....I guess she is suppose to tweet it the minute she finds out

She was not diagnosed with pneumonia a couple of hours after wobbling to the SUV. She was diagnosed with it on Friday a couple days before according to numerous statements and articles.

a couple of hours after wobbling to the SUV, her campaign and the media tried to indicate it was only due to heat exhaust.

They went as far to stage a cameo by Hillary to demonstrate she was fine 90 minutes after the incident.

It was not till much later and scrutiny over the initial heat exhaust excuse and likely to the fact that she would be out of the lime light for a while, that they said it was pneumonia that was discovered on Friday.

Like I have said numerous times. She may simply have pneumonia , however how her campaign decided to handle this situation certainly gives plenty of reasons to be skeptical if that is all she has.

edit on 51930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 15:51:04 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: butcherguy
In fact, the campaign did lie to NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell.

Early on in the story yesterday, she reported that when she spoke to the Clinton Campaign, she asked them if there was anything wrong with Hillary and they told her that she had 'no health issues' that caused her early departure from the event.

Then Clinton needs to find out who "that person" was, verify that's what happened, and ask for their resignation.

Maybe.
I would think that he was doing what Hillary wanted him to do.

I would think that someone overstepped their pay grade.

Making an announcement that she overheated (true, she was probably dehydrated) to the general press is one thing. It left room for another announcement with more details later in the day after her doctor examined her again and was willing to make a statement.

Lying directly to a specific question from one reporter leaves no room at all for clarification, if that is indeed what happened.

I haven't researched that part of the claim.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I would think that someone overstepped their pay grade.

Making an announcement that she overheated (true, she was probably dehydrated) to the general press is one thing. It left room for another announcement with more details later in the day after her doctor examined her again and was willing to make a statement.

Lying directly to a specific question from one reporter leaves no room at all for clarification, if that is indeed what happened.

I haven't researched that part of the claim.

At what point does this become a question of Hillary's poor judgement in hiring people then.

Someone tells Andrea Mitchell nothing is wrong with HIllary, well he went rogue.

Someone deletes Hillary's emails after a request from congress. Well he went rogue.

Fool me once.....
edit on 12-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes, those two examples make perfect sense ... because when Hillary hired a staffer, who hired a staffer, (again, who said this?) she should have been able to predict, with utter clarity, everything that individual would ever do.

As to the email garbage ... not on topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You seem surprised that political campaigns decide what information to release, when to release it, and how to "spin it."

Clinton didn't invent the process.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now the Hillary campaign is saying, "Oops, our bad..."

'That's on Us': Clinton Camp Explains Mishandled Health Scare, Will Release More Records

The Hillary Clinton campaign issued various mea culpas Monday, saying they regretted that it took them 90 minutes to reveal that the candidate was ailing at the 9/11 memorial — and vowed to release additional medical records to answer the nagging questions about her health this week.

"I think that in retrospect we could have handled it better in terms of providing more information more quickly," Clinton press secretary Brian Fallon told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell.

NBC News

It's ok folks, they never intended to mislead the public about Hillary's health.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So, they acknowledged their mistakes and will release specific information and reports to address the ridiculous assertions of the right-wing media later this week?

Sure ... nothing they can do will suit, eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yes, those two examples make perfect sense ... because when Hillary hired a staffer, who hired a staffer, (again, who said this?) she should have been able to predict, with utter clarity, everything that individual would ever do.

As to the email garbage ... not on topic.

So is this what her Presidency will be like?

Nothing is her fault, whatever mistakes happen is someone operating rogue, and she didn't personally hire them.

And how can we now trust anything that comes out of her campaign. How do we know that she has pneumonia? I didn't here her say that. Perhaps people in her campaign have gone rogue, and released that story without her knowledge. So in other words, we can't trust anything that doesn't come directly from her mouth.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You seem surprised that political campaigns decide what information to release, when to release it, and how to "spin it."

Clinton didn't invent the process.

What she and her campaign did was deceptive. Are you really using a 12 year olds argument to justify his wrong doing because others kids were doing it?

Clintons campaign story has so many holes, that now they are trying to back track when knew she had pneumonia.

"I'm not going to get into details about who knew her medical information,"

www.nbcnews.com...

Like I said people have the right to be Skeptical because how her campaign handled this and apparently they agree and are going to put out some additional health records. Albeight It doesn't sound like her full records but rather selected records but we will see.

You would have to have been mentally impaired to not be somewhat skeptical , of how they handled the whole mess. This was there doing .

We could have done better yesterday,
Jennifer Palmieri (@jmpalmieri)

"I think that in retrospect we could have handled it better in terms of providing more information more quickly," Clinton press secretary Brian Fallon

Fallon said additional health records would soon be released

edit on 24930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 16:24:08 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What her Presidency will be like??? You mean, that she can't predict the future like some sort of soothsayer? Please.

Have you "trusted" anything that has ever come out of her campaign? I would be glad to see an honest answer. You may have heard that Clinton has a "honesty problem" ... which to my mind arises from the fact that the press (at large) and the right-wing establishment have been on the attack against her for 27 years or so. She has reacted overtime by ignoring the press, and they don't' like that. She has also developed a strategy of releasing as little information as possible.

I for one understand both tactics politically.

Of course, if you are speaking of "what Hillary said" then you should only listen to "what comes out of her mouth."

One staffer made a mistake in this instance. You're blowing it up out of proportion, in my opinion.

If a staffer lied so blatantly and directly to the press, in my opinion, he (or she, we don't have a reference yet to the actual facts of who said what to whom) need to be released from the campaign.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Please. If there's any childish argument here, it's the ones that pretend that ALL campaigns and politicians don't control and spin information. There were no "lies" put out by the Clinton campaign yesterday, no matter how many times you want to make that classification. That's your opinion.

Apparently, you don't believe what has been reported thus far. Your right, certainly. Nonetheless, it makes sense to anyone who has witnessed the events of the last day or so who isn't already pre-disposed to Clinton hatred and distrust.

Of course, people have "the right" to be skeptical! I've never said anything different.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Monday, Sept. 5, Labor Day

Clinton had a coughing fit while campaigning in Cleveland, and she made a joke about how it was a reaction to Donald Trump.

"Every time I think of Trump, I get allergic," she said between coughs.

Clinton and her aides attributed the cough to seasonal allergies. She told reporters she "upped my antihistamine" and was doing "better."

Friday, Sept. 9

It wasn't announced at the time, but Clinton was evaluated by her doctor "during [a] follow-up evaluation of her prolonged cough" and was diagnosed with pneumonia, Clinton's doctor said in a statement on late Sunday afternoon.

As a result, she was put on antibiotics and "advised to rest and modify her schedule," according to the doctor's statement. Publicly, no announcements were made by her campaign on Friday about the evaluation, the antibiotic prescription or any changes to her schedule.

Today, Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon told CNN that "senior staff was aware on Friday" that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia.

She held a meeting with a bipartisan group of national security experts and then held a news conference, where she spoke more softly than she has at her other news conferences.

Sunday, Sept. 11

8:20 a.m. Clinton arrived at ground zero for the 9/11 memorial service and reading of victims' names at about 8:20, minutes after Donald Trump arrived.

9:23 a.m. The pool reporter — a member of a rotating group of journalists assigned to stay with presidential candidates at all times during their public schedules — was kept in an area out of sight of Clinton. As a result, the reporter could not clearly see Clinton leave, but others saw her leave the area around 9:23 a.m.

She was seen getting in her "Scooby" van by a bystander, who shot video of her being helped into the vehicle.

Her whereabouts were unknown for about an hour after that. Her aides did not respond to requests for comment during this time.

11:03 a.m. Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement that she attended the 9/11 service "for just an hour and 30 minutes this morning to pay her respects," though that number appears inflated, if her 9:23 reported departure is accurate.

"During the ceremony, she felt overheated, so departed to go to her daughter's apartment and is feeling much better," Merrill added.

No additional information was provided at that point.

11:47 a.m. Hillary Clinton was seen leaving the apartment of her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, in Manhattan's Flatiron neighborhood. When asked what happened, Hillary Clinton told reporters, "I'm feeling great. It's a beautiful day in New York." She hugged a little girl who ran up to her on the street, then Clinton got in her "Scooby" van and was driven away.

1:13 p.m. Clinton's motorcade arrived back at her home in Chappaqua, New York. The campaign did not say whether she made any stops along the way.

5:16 p.m. Clinton's longtime doctor, Lisa Bardack, released a statement saying Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday after an examination for her "prolonged cough," which last week the campaign attributed to allergies.

Bardack — who an aide said examined Clinton on Sunday afternoon at the candidate's home — said Clinton was put on antibiotics and was advised to rest and modify her schedule.

The doctor said that at the morning's incident, Clinton "became overheated and dehydrated" and that "she is now rehydrated and recovering nicely."

Late that evening The Clinton campaign confirmed that she would not be traveling to California as previously scheduled and that she is scheduled to stay at home.

She had been slated to attend a closed fundraiser in San Francisco today, and that event is supposed to proceed as scheduled, with Clinton making an appearance via teleconference.

There are several events that are scheduled in Los Angeles for Clinton; their fate has not yet been announced.

Monday, Sept. 12

Fallon told CNN that Clinton "is not contagious" and the campaign plans to release more medical records.

He said that the campaign is meeting with her doctor today and that the release could be as soon as today or sometime this week.

abcnews.go.com...

Here is the schedule of what happened from ABC. This shows how the story has changed over and over.

Note that Hillary herself said she was fine after exiting Chelsea's apartment. She could have cleared up right there that she had pneumonia, but again chose not to. yet we are to believe that when someone from her campaign told the media that she had no illness, that they did so on their own.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So, she was coughing from allergies on Labor Day.

She was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia which wasn't revealed until Sunday.

She overheated at the 9/11 Memorial, left early, had trouble getting in the van, felt better a few hours later (and said so), had another checkup, and her doctor announced that she had been dealing with allergies and a cough for some time and in the followup, had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Seems like the story is the same one we've been talking about all day.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You admit she has an honesty problem because the press has been after her for 27 years, yet then find it unthinkable that when someone in her campaign says she has no illness, you say he must have lied on his own?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Duh-nile ain't just a river in Egypt huh lol. The woman is sick both mentally and physically. Her condition is like a polluted river, one with radioactive and chemical waste. Life will not last long in that River unless it mutates into something even more horrible and vile.

Cheers - Dave

This one item of conjecture you just offered--- about an even
more evil mutation beyond the creature in the Blue corner...
it's pushing the limits of my already fertile (truly fulla S&t)
imagination.
At that rate, the organism to spit onto the Dulles tarmac for
I-Day God forbid would probably be able to neutralize alter-
nating current like some anti-Tesla and render gunpowder
inert in the brass with a green glance.
I must now sign off and cower in the Ratcave; to hone my
collection of Japanese cutlery. IF I can keep the crap away
from those stray Beta waves of hers: they can dull D7.

link   

Duh-nile ain't just a river in Egypt huh lol. The woman is sick both mentally and physically. Her condition is like a polluted river, one with radioactive and chemical waste. Life will not last long in that River unless it mutates into something even more horrible and vile.

Cheers - Dave

imagination.

link   

Cheers - Dave

imagination.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

You admit she has an honesty problem because the press has been after her for 27 years, yet then find it unthinkable that when someone in her campaign says she has no illness, you say he must have lied on his own?

You have a distinct way of rewording and rephrasing what someone (namely me) actually says and then you argue against that.

I'll clarify for you one more time, and then I don't' care what you say.

I believe that Clinton is a politician and all politicians lie when they need to.

I believe that Clinton is perceived generally as "having an honesty problem" by Americans.

I believe in many ways that perception is due to the fact that she doesn't kowtow to the press, and shares as little information as possible BECAUSE any time she does, it gets spun into sensationalism (MSM) and brainless conspiracy theories (right-wing echo chamber).

I believe that Clinton and the campaign in general is smarter than to say TO A SPECIFIC MEMBER OF THE PRESS that there WERE NO HEALTH PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Why don't you track down what Andrea Mitchell actually said and who actually said whatever they said to her and share that with us all rather than going on and on what you think I think about what someone somewhere might have said?

Or not. Not suits me just as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Wait, if she's sick, why did they say originally it was heat exhaustion?

Pneumonia was only offered as an explanation after video surfaced of her passing out and having her lifeless body dragged into a van on a NYC street.

But then, if she really did have Pneumonia, then why did she come out of Chelsea's apartment only a few hours later saying she felt great? Hell, she felt so good she was schmoozing without any assistance whatsoever, her personal doctor suddenly gone, security nowhere to be seen.

But if that were true, then why did a few hours later he campaign cancel events for this upcoming week?

I mean, just looking at what transpired yesterday shows her campaign is full of crap and anyone passing it on as truth is likely intentionally trolling or purposely lying themselves.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join