It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2016 by network dude because: nvm

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have had pneumonia twice. It is downright obvious when you have it and anyone can easily see you're, at the least, not feeling well at all. I was extremely pale, clammy, and could barely talk. This persisted for days, far longer than just a weekend. My doctor FLIPPED on me and put me on steroids, antibiotics and inhalers. It was intense. I'm seeing reports that Clinton was fine on Friday and seemed energetic and in good spirits (not how you act when you're that sick) so this destroys the narrative that she has had pneumonia for days. Further, while it does cause some pretty severe fatigue, I did not find myself collapsing after standing for an hour or two- I actually went to work for about a week before I finally had no choice but to go to the doctor and once diagnosed, they kicked me out of the office for a full week. I didn't pass out, I didn't lose a shoe or need someone to carry me. If it was really pneumonia, they should have announced it immediately, far before anyone could turn it into a scandal and she could easily have skyped or pre-recorded a speech about 9/11 to air and really played up the fact she wasn't feeling good at all. I guarantee when you have pneumonia, you do NOT sound good at all. I was told I sounded like death lol. I fully agree she was in a damned if she goes/damned if she doesn't situation but it could have been headed off in a respectable way. Heck, I would have respected if she announced then made a brief appearance to honor the dead, but nope, instead they changed the story several times and got caught looking like a fool with Hillary on the ground.

It took me, late 20s at the time, a month to get back to normal after having it and my voice was never really the same. I highly, HIGHLY doubt a 68 year old woman would be on her feet and chipper coming out of Chelsea's apartment a seriously short time later. At the best, her doctor is guilty of malpractice by allowing her to be up and about, at the worst, the DNC is forcing her to campaign under some threat and in some or all likelihood, she has Parkinson's and due to her throat muscles not functioning, has aspiration pneumonia. I feel like this is pretty likely, considering injectable diazepam is utilized to combat a quick onset of seizures and also treat Parkinson's. It would certainly explain all the people following her around with what appear to be auto-injectors and the seizures she's exhibited in multiple videos. I do not think it is Lupus. Did anything happen over Friday/Saturday that would merit drawing attention away from something? I mean, if there was some news I didn't want anyone focused on, I would totally pretend to fall and leak a video and let the conspiracies flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ah, now it's to be petty semantics: you didn't point out ANY deceptions before or here because there haven't been any.

And it doesn't matter what was said, there are those that would have still be claiming that Clinton was lying, because that's what some of you believe, anytime, all the time, about every single thing.

As to the little girl ... she wanted a hug. I suppose you think Hillary should have turned away from her?

Wow, that would have played almost as well on the right-stream media as her stumbling getting into the van.

She did two days of hard work with pneumonia; she "bounced back" because apparently she has a strong constitution and more likely, self-will and control ... and she got rehydrated.

What difference does it make?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: interupt42

As to the little girl ... she wanted a hug. I suppose you think Hillary should have turned away from her?

Wow, that would have played almost as well on the right-stream media as her stumbling getting into the van.

She did two days of hard work with pneumonia; she "bounced back" because apparently she has a strong constitution and more likely, self-will and control ... and she got rehydrated.

What difference does it make?

I will give you that people with pneumonia are usually on infectious until they get 24 hours of antibiotics. So hugging this girl Sunday would have been fine. But this doesn't explain all of the people she had interactions with Saturday when she was working hard and possibly infecting many people without telling them.

Your point here is deeply disturbing, but probably accurate. Is your opinion that she should put people at risk to get a serious illness because to not do that would look bad politically? Is that how we want the President of the US to act?

So if she becomes President, she will proceed to take actions she knows jeopardizes innocent people because her number 1 concern is her political image. This is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What kind of interactions did she have with these people on Friday and Saturday?

Do you know those details? I don't. I'm sure she took appropriate measures, but then, I don't think she's the Incarnation of Ultimate Evil that some seem to.

My point is that she didn't put anyone but herself at risk, she had the self-determination to go on with business, and most importantly, to honor those killed on 9/11. I can admire her for that.

Sorry you see it all so differently.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Bottom line only a Clinton could make something so trivial as pneumonia, into a valid conspiracy by how badly her campaign mismanages things, when they decided to not be straight forward and non transparent.

She had no reason to hide the fact she had pneumonia. She and her team chose to hide that fact initially , and now people have a valid reason to question if its the truth. This is her and her campaigns doing.

edit on 49930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 13:49:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What kind of interactions did she have with these people on Friday and Saturday?

Do you know those details? I don't. I'm sure she took appropriate measures, but then, I don't think she's the Incarnation of Ultimate Evil that some seem to.

My point is that she didn't put anyone but herself at risk, she had the self-determination to go on with business, and most importantly, to honor those killed on 9/11. I can admire her for that.

Sorry you see it all so differently.

I don't feel I am being unreasonable. According to Hillarys website, she met with National security advisors on Saturday.

Your first excuse for her was that pneumonia isn't that contagious. When it is shown that her own people have said how contagious this illness was, you now change your defense. This doesn't seem like you are being reasonable.

Did she take appropriate measure during this meeting? I guess she could of. But wouldn't it have came out that she was clearly telling people not to get near her, was wearing a mask, etc.?

Here is the link showing who all was at the meeting.

hillaryspeeches.com...

Why are you, someone who has admitted that Hillary lies like all politicians, giving her the benefit of the doubt on this? If she was so secretive about the pneumonia until she had no choice to be, why would she have been open to this bipartisan security people?

I just feel like you should at least be somewhat skeptical of her actions. And endangering people because it would be a bad photo op to be honest is not a characteristic I would want in a President.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If people are persuaded so easily I don't have much hope for humanity.

It's not even a far-fetched theory, it's so evident there shouldn't even be a discussion. It's just fact.

Sad. How are people ever gonna wake up to the chimeras and the clones when they won't even believe that an obviously sick person is sick.. just because the media tells them to. Hopeless.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I haven't made "excuses" for her. If you want to keep conversing with me, drop the silly loaded language.

I've stated the facts about pneumonia and about the sequence of events I've witnessed. I haven't changed "my defense" because I'm not making one.

You don't know what precautions were taken, but you want to assume that you do. You don't know what kind of infection she has, but you want to pretend that you know all about it.

Most of all I'm not "giving her the benefit of the doubt." She hasn't lied! She has pneumonia. What I saw from the videos yesterday are completely consistent with someone who has pneumonia and has just sat out in the sun for 1.5 hrs early in the morning probably with insufficient rest. She was probably dehydrated I'm sure on top of everything else. Ever been dehydrated? Fainting is common.

While we're sharing personal anecdotes, I find it absurd that you don't' see that it was a matter of political expediency to avoid announcing the pneumonia (along with the fact that it's really none of our business.) I'm voting for her to be President, not to Tweet every time she passes wind or has a coughing spell.

"You feel like I should be skeptical"? Well, good. I feel like you've twisted what I've represented here at least three times for mere rhetorical advantage. I know you know better.

Again, you don't know that anyone was "endangered" but we're just belaboring that point.

Perhaps attending the 9/11 Memorial would be "just a photo op" for you; apparently for Clinton, she felt like attendance merited her placing herself in the situation where what happened happened.

She's human. She has limits. How wonderful that a moment of weakness was captured from so many angles so that it can be replayed for months.

Politics is a dirty, dirty business. Let's not pretend otherwise.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Bottom line only a Clinton could make something so trivial as pneumonia, into a valid conspiracy by how badly her campaign mismanages things, when they decided to not be straight forward and non transparent.

She had no reason to hide the fact she had pneumonia. She and her team chose to hide that fact initially , and now people have a valid reason to question if its the truth. This is her and her campaigns doing.

Ah! There's the truth!

Yes, this is another chance to bash on the Clinton's.

Of course she had reason not to disclose the pneumonia, I just don't' believe you are that naive: just look at what this is being portrayed as! It would have been the same or worse on Friday.

"Why is Clinton going into hiding???"

"Why doesn't Clinton love America enough to honor the 9/11 dead?"

Etc. etc. Same BS different day.

At least she got to go to the 9/11 memorial; that seemed important to her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Are you really too thick to understand the opposition to the mainstream media? You don't even seem to know how a power would effectively use the media to control the perception of a population. Hell, you probably don't even believe in the concept of using the media to mould the perception of a population. They don't usually just make up stories although that happens too(video below).

Either you are very... ignorant.. or you a purposely putting forth a straw man argument. No conspiracy theorist believes that the media just constantly makes up stories. No one is really pathologically doubting if some specific person has been shot or if some plane has really crashed. Do I really need to explain this stuff to you? You're grown ass man, in your 50's if I remember correctly. Do you really need to be schooled by a kid like me? We're talking about obfuscation, media blackouts and biased reporting. If you're not even aware of what we're talking about when we speak negatively about the media there's almost no use talking to you. This is media 101, this is some really basic stuff about how the World works.

You really need to go and sit at the kids table because this is flat out embarrassing.

Do you need me to explain this further in nauseating detail or do you understand what I'm getting at? Look who I'm talking to, you believe Hillary Clinton is a worthy presidential candidate. I wish more people would understand why this is so utterly absurd but sadly millions of people are this naive. At this point Hillary Clinton could probably start killing people in public in broad daylight and we'd still have yahoos like you running around making excuses for her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Again, you missed the point. For the past few weeks, the cough and sick looking Hillary has been mentioned by the right. The left keeps claiming there is nothing to see here, move along. Now, with the latest news, there is no more "move along, nothing to see here", as she was clearly ill. Now I think it's super that you havd pneumonia and have so much knowledge on the subject and recovered. And it's super that you like her a lot. But none of that changes the fact that what the right has been insinuating for the last week turned out to me right and not some "vast right wing conspiracy". If she had the flu, it would be the same damn thing. The fact that she can't speak without lying about something is where the people in this thread seem to be pointing at.

Hillary is sick. It's not a right wing conspiracy it's a fact admitted by her staff. If she can't refrain from lying about something this trivial, what are we supposed to believe when she talks? She could have just said she caught a bug and needs a few days to rest up. Unless she really is a reptilian from center Earth, that is a believable story and one we can all comprehend. Even the really really hard right folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Ohh yeah that's really fun :-/

It is for me,I will have as much sympathy for her death as she had for Gaddafi,

She came, She saw, She pneumoniaed....

Fairs fair right?

No your becoming just like her and her Gaddafi gloating and you can't see it-sad

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I don't think I'm thick at all, particularly in regard to any and all media.

You seem to be evangelizing about your opinions about me (based on nothing I've actually said) when you should be saying something on topic.

Do you have anything factual, on topic that's not just personal insults? I'll be glad to respond.

EDIT:

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
At this point Hillary Clinton could probably start killing people in public in broad daylight and we'd still have yahoos like you running around making excuses for her.

Oh, you mean like Trump bragged months ago that he could do and his sycophantic followers would keep on following?

That's a bit of a tired metaphor at this point.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The right hasn't just "mentioned" coughing ... there has been 24/7 speculation that Hillary has everything from Parkinson's to Ebola to the Bubonic Plague (or at least thats about how reasonable it is.)

The only fact here is that the "latest news" is that she's had allergies for a few months (not unusual in summer) and that she's had pneumonia since Friday.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The right hasn't just "mentioned" coughing ... there has been 24/7 speculation that Hillary has everything from Parkinson's to Ebola to the Bubonic Plague (or at least thats about how reasonable it is.)

The only fact here is that the "latest news" is that she's had allergies for a few months (not unusual in summer) and that she's had pneumonia since Friday.

LOL, yes. When asked, "are you sick" and the answer was "//coughing fit, hacking up half a lung// no, not at all.", the people who asked did speculate a bit. But as I mentioned, THEY WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. So your point is a bit muted.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just thought of something.

Crazy idea, maybe.

But we've all been working under the assumption that Hillary runs the DNC, the democrat party, completely.

What if there's a rift in the party and she was actually hiding her illnesses from her own people and not just from the rest of the world?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is this site now moderating posts before they are posted? I have noticed several posts in this thread that take a few minutes to populate. I can even go to other threads and back before it shows up. Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Crazy idea, maybe.

But what if Hillary was hiding her illnesses from her own party and not just the rest of the world?

What if she's more worried about them than Trump or his supporters?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

she didn't hide that fact that she had pneumonia.....a couple of hours after wobbling to the SUV, she was diagnosed with it....I guess she is suppose to tweet it the minute she finds out

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join