It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I really don't see a problem here. There's a lot of fuss over conflicting reports about her health, but situations evolve. We don't know when she was diagnosed with pneumonia, so the early versions of the 'official line' might have been speculative. They might even have been true - there's no law against having an allergy and developing pneumonia at around the same time.

She certainly had some kind of upper-body infection in the last few days that caused her to hoik up a large ball of mucus into a glass of water (under the guise of taking a sip), so presumably it is in her lungs or airways. This can be seen on youtube.

The doctor's statement that she is fit to be president doesn't contradict any of this. It means that she has no signs of any long-term disorders. I mean, the doc is hardly going to say 'You can never be president! You have a chest infection this week that will require rest, regular fluid intake, and paracetamol!'

And yes, people with pneumonia can be adversely affected by high heat and humidity too. It would be more remarkable if the reverse were true, wouldn't it.

The Clinton campaign's big mistake was not making full disclosure earlier, and it's rebounded on them tenfold.

The stuff about Hillary's body-double being filmed leaving Chelsea's apartment is far more interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: casaubon

The stuff about Hillary's body-double being filmed leaving Chelsea's apartment is far more interesting.

I think that's exactly what Hillary prefer people focus on because it wasn't a body double. What's most interesting is that she appeared to be unconscious when they dragged her into the van and then the story changed from "She was overheated and fine now," to "She has pneumonia and will be out sick for a few days."
edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: liammc

unfortunately no. they watch tv and scroll through facebook and are told what to think and say. brainwashed into thinking a very sick, mentally unstable beeetch is a viable option to lead our country .
sometimes even the sheep need their wool shaved off.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey! There is a pneumonia you get with parkinson's disease that is not contagious.

And as far as the left press is concerned, she isn't sick and whatever her campaign throws out they will run with it.

Just listen to Molyneux.

ETA;
In that van vid, she dropped like that french guy smacked her.

If she is sick, her people are trying to kill her and her doctor should have her licence pulled for malpractice.

edit on 9 12 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's been verified. CNN is reporting that other people who have been on the plane, and on the campaign trail with her, have the same thing. She caught a bug.

Trump hasn't released his medical record, by the way. Just some nonsense from that strange "doctor". He's also now saying he's released his "financial information", which is NOT the same as his tax returns, just like that weird statement from that "doctor" is not a medical record.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
If she is sick, her people are trying to kill her and her doctor should have her licence pulled for malpractice.

It was irresponsible to have her propped against that post while someone held her in a standing position. She should have been lying down with her coat under her head and something under her feet elevating them.

The reaction from her handlers was awful. They were more concerned about hiding the fact that she was ill than they were about her well-being.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
What's most interesting is that she appeared to be unconscious when they dragged her into the van and then the story changed from "She was overheated and fine now," to "She has pneumonia and will be out sick for a few days."

Not sure where you've got 'unconscious' from. Looking at the video, it appears that her legs buckle under her and her head bobs down consistently with that, but the ease with which her handlers get her into the van (in a matter of seconds) indicates that they weren't handling dead weight - it indicates that she was moving of her own volition, even if unsteadily and under guidance.

Have you ever tried manoeuvring a totally unresponsive person into a car, or anywhere else? Believe me, it looks nothing life what happened to Clinton! It's like fighting a 200lb rubber octopus. If she'd been unconscious, you'd have seen the soles of her shoes as they laid her out flat in the back seat.

As for the belated admission of pneumonia, that doesn't mean the 'overcome by heat' story was false; only that it was just part of the truth. Your medical history is private, whoever you are, and you don't have to disclose it to anyone if you don't want to.

I find the body double theory more interesting, but that's just me and I don't expect most people to share that preference. Hillary's health has been the subject of furious rumours for months (according to the National Enquirer, she was supposed to be dead in six months... eight months ago!)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It's been verified. CNN is reporting that other people who have been on the plane, and on the campaign trail with her, have the same thing. She caught a bug.

That doesn't verify anything for me.

Also, I think you should totally start a thread about Trump's medical records. I just forced myself to watch his comments on Hillary's 'incident' yesterday and he mentioned he just had a physical and some tests and would be releasing the results of the physical and "specific numbers" on the tests that were done, once he has them. Obviously, we should all expect that he follows through on that.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
What's most interesting is that she appeared to be unconscious when they dragged her into the van and then the story changed from "She was overheated and fine now," to "She has pneumonia and will be out sick for a few days."

Not sure where you've got 'unconscious' from. Looking at the video, it appears that her legs buckle under her and her head bobs down consistently with that, but the ease with which her handlers get her into the van (in a matter of seconds) indicates that they weren't handling dead weight - it indicates that she was moving of her own volition, even if unsteadily and under guidance.

Her feet are being dragged and her upper body collapsed, that's where I get "unconscious" from. That's my opinion on what I saw.

The body double stuff would sure be a nice avenue to discredit people talking about what happened yesterday, if you can convince them it's a worthy topic.

Keep trying, maybe someone will fall for it!

edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Trump hasn't released his medical record, by the way. Just some nonsense from that strange "doctor". He's also now saying he's released his "financial information", which is NOT the same as his tax returns, just like that weird statement from that "doctor" is not a medical record.

You answered a different question.
Why no report of a visit to a doctor on Friday... since there were pool of reporters with her to know about it for the last six days?
It takes an x-ray to reliably diagnose pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So you misspoke when you claimed that Clinton had lied (again)?

Fair enough.

All I heard from the campaign (and "the MSM") was that she had gotten overheated, then a few hours later they mentioned the pneumonia.

I didn't hear anything about justifying what happened when she was getting on the van. If you have a reference to that, feel free to share.

She later walked out under her own power and said she was feeling better. /shrug Do you know that she wasn't? She certainly looked better leaving Chelsea's place than she did leaving the Memorial ... wouldn't you say?

Look, I don't care what your political affiliation is as long as you're dealing with the facts. Honestly.

Thanks for letting me know what YOU think ... but, I'm pretty sure that you've already stated on numerous occasions here that you don't' trust Clinton, etc., so I'm not sure why you think your take on this issue should be so stunning.

You don't' speak for all non-aligned voters or all libertarians, so let's just say that YOU don't trust Clinton and leave it at that, eh?

We have a difference of opinion. Vive la difference!
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: casaubon

Unconscious, see this video:

And a close up of her feet:

There is no volition to the person who's feet are depicted in the above video. She is summarily shoved into the van by the members of her entourage who are on either side of her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I find the body double theory more interesting, but that's just me and I don't expect most people to share that preference. Hillary's health has been the subject of furious rumours for months (according to the National Enquirer, she was supposed to be dead in six months... eight months ago!)

Not for nothin', but I didn't think it looked like Clinton standing there. Subtle differences in posture could be attributed the fact that she was fighting fainting ... but it, to my eye, just didn't look like her.

I wouldn't put anything past TPTB ... but, I guess until we have more to go on, I'll just accept that she was holding herself rigid and just gave out of steam when she went for the seat.

I've had pneumonia once. If I had just sat in the sun for 1.5 hours, I wouldn't have gotten that far.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Maybe Hillary was diagnosed with Pneumonia by phone and computer. We refer to this as Teledoc. He could even write a prescription. Personally, I like the old "Dr. Marcus Welby" way better.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hillary is now more than one kind of criminal. She's infected several staff members!
www.msn.com... mkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The fact that her team admitted to lying about her condition and having to deal with the fallout and damage from it shows how serious her health condition is.

I think she is likely in bad shape right now. Pneumonia is serious enough no matter what the underlying condition may or may not be.

She should be the hospital and if she dies all these doctors and staff will be complicit in her demise and should/will be prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What is walking pneumonia? How is it different from regular pneumonia?
Answers from Edward C. Rosenow III, M.D.

Walking pneumonia is an informal term for pneumonia that isn't severe enough to require bed rest or hospitalization. You may feel like you have a cold. The symptoms are generally so mild that you don't feel you need to stay home from work or school, so you are out walking around.

Chances are you won't see a doctor for your mild symptoms. If you do see a doctor, you may not seem sick enough to need a chest X-ray, which is the way to diagnose any kind of pneumonia.

Walking pneumonia is often caused by a type of bacterium that produces milder symptoms that come on more gradually than do those of other types of pneumonia. The illness often is brought home by young children who contract it at school. Family members of infected children typically begin having symptoms two or three weeks later. This kind of pneumonia can be treated with an antibiotic.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Didn't Prince die as a result of WP?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If Clinton was being dragged into the car, one of her handlers would have had to be inside the car in order to drag her. As it is, two people standing outside that car managed to get her into it. Draw your own conclusions from that. She obviously had a fainting spell, that's incontrovertible.

As for MotherMayAye's quip 'maybe someone will fall for it'.... oh please. If I were some kind of shill, I wouldn't be focussing my efforts on an internet forum, let alone one where no-one believes anything at all until it's been officially denied!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Hillary was diagnosed with Pneumonia by phone and computer. We refer to this as Teledoc. He could even write a prescription. Personally, I like the old "Dr. Marcus Welby" way better.

Why not?

She's been diagnosed with Parkinson's (Alzheimers, brain damage, etc) based on a few videos ...

Good for the goose.

/s

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So , as a Doctor , in your Professional Opinion , Hillary Clinton is in Perfect Health ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join