It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

But they assured us it was just the heat and nothing more...

Who assured you it was the heat? Do you have a source for this belief, or have you seen so much speculation that you assume it must be an official statement?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What is walking pneumonia? How is it different from regular pneumonia?
Answers from Edward C. Rosenow III, M.D.

Walking pneumonia is an informal term for pneumonia that isn't severe enough to require bed rest or hospitalization. You may feel like you have a cold. The symptoms are generally so mild that you don't feel you need to stay home from work or school, so you are out walking around.

Chances are you won't see a doctor for your mild symptoms. If you do see a doctor, you may not seem sick enough to need a chest X-ray, which is the way to diagnose any kind of pneumonia.

Walking pneumonia is often caused by a type of bacterium that produces milder symptoms that come on more gradually than do those of other types of pneumonia. The illness often is brought home by young children who contract it at school. Family members of infected children typically begin having symptoms two or three weeks later. This kind of pneumonia can be treated with an antibiotic.

www.mayoclinic.org...

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: interupt42

I don't know what she has or if she has anything other than pneumonia, but this is riddled with coverup and lies in a typical Clinton fashion. Than Hilbots wonder why people are skeptical and don't just take their word for it.

... and what do you think the reaction would have been if on Friday she had announced that she had pneumonia and was taking two weeks off to recover?

The same or worse. She made a calculated decision to keep going and act like nothing was wrong.

No she made a calculated decision to lie and be deceptive for her advantage, when she did not have too.

Even if she felt her campaign would take a beating for not showing up at a 911 tribute . She could have been honest and handled it better and possibly to her advantage. She could have stated that despite being under the weather she felt compelled to speak at the 911 tribute ,

Any way you spin this there was no need to lie or be deceptive. Plus when the gig was up and she passed out they still lied and went as far as creating a FAKE Pr video to demonstrate how healthy she was when she hugged that girl, when supposedly they knew she had pneumonia.

she is riddled with lies and deception in just about everything she does because of her judgement and actions.

edit on 32930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 09:32:04 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: butcherguy

This says it best:

]Yes. It turns out that, for at least a few days, Hillary Clinton has been campaigning with pneumonia.

A 68-year-old woman, with pneumonia, still kept a schedule that most of us wouldn’t make it through, flying here and there, holding multiple events and briefings a day.

That’s not weak. That’s actually strong and tough as hell.

Today, in the sun, which was hot (I live in NY and stood in the sun myself, to see how bad it felt), with layers and possibly a bullet-proof vest, the woman with pneumonia, who hadn’t been resting, as her doctor ordered, felt faint.

Does that make her health a legitimate campaign issue? Not any more than it previously had been.

What this whole episode has proved is that people like Roger Stone and Steve Bannon have gotten into the media’s collective head.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yesterday was refreshingly cool and breezy ALL DAY in the Northeast US. It was beautiful.

I'm sure it was nice for those who don't have pneumonia. There are theories, and then there are crackpot theories.
Taking this woman to task for having pneumonia is about as low as the media can go.

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Enjoy slinging your #.

Awwwe.
Come back and answer the tough question that I posed.

Anyway... the 'she got too hot' excuse was dropped in favor of the 'she has pneumonia' excuse.... which is still unverified.

edit on b000000302016-09-12T09:29:57-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 09:29:57 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

S&F, OP.

Before yesterday, I questioned Hillary's health based purely on the media's rabid reaction to skepticism about it. Yesterday was the first video evidence I've seen to confirm my skepticism.

The media's treatment of the issue is/was telling.

But, I disagree that yesterday's 'incident' is the weakest evidence. It was very scary to watch. I feel terrible for Hillary BUT, at the same time, I'm glad someone caught it on video. Enough of the divisiveness. People are justified in their skepticism. No one should be expected to accept anything about the Hillary camp's ever-evolving explanations.

BTW, I think calling someone's post "retarded" is just barely different than calling that someone "retarded." It's extremely rude and just more evidence Hillary and her supporters are desperate to silence the skeptics (which are not all Trump supporters, btw.)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has anybody actually seen or heard first hand from the "Doctor" ?

All we have so far is a bunch of scripted reports from the MSM.

Nothing directly from the "Doctor".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Has anybody actually seen or heard first hand from the "Doctor" ?

All we have so far is a bunch of scripted reports from the MSM.

Nothing directly from the "Doctor".

What was Hillary doing? Apparently seeing her doctor, to make sure that they had a very up-to-date diagnosis to give to the press. And that examination led to this statement from her physician.

It won't let me copy the doctor's statement, here's the link.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't know what she has or if she has anything other than pneumonia, but this is riddled with coverup and lies in a typical Clinton fashion. Than Hilbots wonder why people are skeptical and don't just take their word for it.

... and what do you think the reaction would have been if on Friday she had announced that she had pneumonia and was taking two weeks off to recover?

The same or worse. She made a calculated decision to keep going and act like nothing was wrong.

No she made a calculated decision to lie and be deceptive for her advantage, when she did not have too.

Even if she felt her campaign would take a beating for not showing up at a 911 tribute . She could have been honest and handled it better and possibly to her advantage. She could have stated that despite being under the weather she felt compelled to speak at the 911 tribute and no need for the lies or cover up.

When did she lie again? And what did she lie about? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Right, because the media, particularly the right-wing media is so concerned about the facts rather than sensationalism.

Apparently, we disagree. I see her acts as admirable. She's a trooper. I'm actually starting to like her whereas before my support was based on voting against Mr. Trump.

I couldn't keep up my work-schedule for two days with pneumonia ... could you?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's pretend like there's no doctor's statement! Yeah, that's the ticket. And even if there is one, let's say it's a lie! Yeah, that's the way to go!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Nucleardoom

But they assured us it was just the heat and nothing more...

Who assured you it was the heat? Do you have a source for this belief, or have you seen so much speculation that you assume it must be an official statement?

Here's one statement from a spokesman for her campaign:

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen," spokesman Nick Merrill said. "During the ceremony, she felt overheated, so departed to go to her daughter's apartment and is feeling much better."

Link to Washington Post

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Having a fever can be called "overheated." I'm not denying they're spinning, but that doesn't imply a massive cover-up, or that the various conspiracy theories have any basis in fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

LOL

That's the same "statement" that's been plastered all over the MSM.

There's nothing official or direct from the actual "Doctor".

No live press conference or actual audio from the "Doctor".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Let's pretend like there's no doctor's statement! Yeah, that's the ticket. And even if there is one, let's say it's a lie! Yeah, that's the way to go!

I say the "statement" came from the Hillary Campaign, not the "Doctor".

The whole thing is part of the Plan B initiated yesterday.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

LOL

That's the same "statement" that's been plastered all over the MSM.

There's nothing official or direct from the actual "Doctor".

No live press conference or actual audio from the "Doctor".

Plus....
No mention of a doctor visit on Friday by the pool of MSM reporters that were with her for the past six days.
The one time that they were not with her was when she left the Ground Zero event to go the 'Chelsea's Apartment'.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Having a fever can be called "overheated." I'm not denying they're spinning, but that doesn't imply a massive cover-up, or that the various conspiracy theories have any basis in fact.

Well, even the Washington Post got a big whiff of a cover up. From the same article:

But the issue is that Clinton kept reporters totally in the dark for 90 minutes after her abrupt departure from the 9/11 memorial service for a health-related matter. No reporter was allowed to follow her. (Clinton has resisted a protective pool for coverage because Donald Trump refuses to participate in one.) This is, yet again, the Clinton campaign asking everyone to just trust it. She got overheated! But she's fine now!

Sorry, but people are right to question her health status and her campaign's honesty. I'd feel the same way no matter the candidate.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When did she lie again? And what did she lie about? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Deception 1: Her campaign and the MSM tried to spin her fall as a simple trip when clearly it was more.

Deception 2: Her campaign and the MSM tried to spin her fall as heat exhaustion.

Deception 3: Hillary, her campaign, and the MSM tried to spin her as being perfectly healthy after her heat exhaustion, by creating a PR video of her hugging a little girl.

possible deception 4: Her campaign and the MSM saying she was diagnosed with pneumonia on the Friday she was campaigning , doing fund-raisers, and attending National Security meeting where she was described as being healthy and energetic.

I'm not a trump supporter , nor a republican, and although I'm a libertarian ,I felt Bernie was the better choice for this election. I have no bias or party loyalty when it comes to politics.

So I can tell you from a non politically affiliated stance that if you don't see the issue with how deceptively this was handled, than you are blinded by bias or possibly ignorance. I have seen some of your non political posts and I don't think for a minute that you are suffering from ignorance.

edit on 00930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 10:00:42 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Lmao so now its walking Pneumonia ? Move the goal post much?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

From the same author at the Washingon Post, in articles days apart:

Can we stop talking about Hilary's health now?

Hilary Clinton's health just became a real issue

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Woah, I'm from the UK so haven't really followed this much til recently, but my god what a bunch of brain dead zombies Clinton supporters are.

Do they even know how to think for themselves? Haha.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm the first to say this. . . .

"Crone"s Disease?

We can speculate all day long, and we will have to. The Hillary campaign does not embrace transparency. So this invites speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join