It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This says it best:

]Yes. It turns out that, for at least a few days, Hillary Clinton has been campaigning with pneumonia.

A 68-year-old woman, with pneumonia, still kept a schedule that most of us wouldn’t make it through, flying here and there, holding multiple events and briefings a day.

That’s not weak. That’s actually strong and tough as hell.

Today, in the sun, which was hot (I live in NY and stood in the sun myself, to see how bad it felt), with layers and possibly a bullet-proof vest, the woman with pneumonia, who hadn’t been resting, as her doctor ordered, felt faint.

Does that make her health a legitimate campaign issue? Not any more than it previously had been.

What this whole episode has proved is that people like Roger Stone and Steve Bannon have gotten into the media’s collective head.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 9/12/2016 by angeldoll because: add link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have suspected for quite some time, and still suspect, that the MSM uses ATS as a kind of alert system to try and pick up on news. We have broken quite a few stories since I have been here earlier than the MSM or even some non-MSM sites like Drudge.

But they are not going to report on speculation, except to state there is speculation. Even the MSM hasn't sunk that low. All we have so far is speculation, because none of us have examined Clinton ourselves. If she didn't have the reputation of lying so much, the speculation wouldn't be so... rampant?

TheRedneck

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They say she has pneumonia,

After it was obvious that there was something wrong with Hillary yesterday, NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell asked the Hillary campaign what was wrong and they told her that Hillary had 'no health issues'.... even though, according to the current story, they knew that she had pneumonia.
So they lied to Andrea Mitchell.
What reason do we have to believe that they are not lying about the pneumonia story???

When did Hillary visit the doctor to be diagnosed with pneumonia?
She has had pool reporters with her for the last six days and no mention of a doctor visit by any of them even since this story broke.
Did Hillary visit the doctor a week ago to get this diagnosis on Friday?

When did Hillary visit the doctor that made the pneumonia diagnosis?

edit on b000000302016-09-12T09:07:47-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 09:07:47 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Her constitution is pathetic. Donald Trump has a far more taxing schedule by the seems of things, and that 70-year old doesn't seem to be having any trouble with it.

Donald Trump does not allow the press corps near him, so he is not under the continual surveillance Clinton is. He is driven to rallies from his private jet, harangues the crowd for less than an hour, then leaves with his posse. He seldom even goes to a studio for his interviews; he skypes from his lair.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
She has pneumonia, for god's sake. There is no reason to believe otherwise, unless you subscribe to the loony conspiracies about seizures, etc.

And it is true that these "conspiracies" have gone mainstream. Even CNN is talking about it. That just goes to show how easily the Right Wing nuttery can influence the way news is reported.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
This says it best:

]Yes. It turns out that, for at least a few days, Hillary Clinton has been campaigning with pneumonia.

A 68-year-old woman, with pneumonia, still kept a schedule that most of us wouldn’t make it through, flying here and there, holding multiple events and briefings a day.

Today, in the sun, which was hot (I live in NY and stood in the sun myself, to see how bad it felt), with layers and possibly a bullet-proof vest, the woman with pneumonia, who hadn’t been resting, as her doctor ordered, felt faint.

Does that make her health a legitimate campaign issue? Not any more than it previously had been.

What this whole episode has proved is that people like Roger Stone and Steve Bannon have gotten into the media’s collective head.

Yesterday was refreshingly cool and breezy ALL DAY in the Northeast US. It was beautiful.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If Trump gets sick, and he can't finish, then he too, loses.

It isn't rocket science.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If Clinton had announced on Friday that she had pneumonia, shut down her schedule, and missed the 9/11 memorial ... what do you think would have been happening?

"Clinton Health Concerns are Real!"

"What is Clinton Hiding?"

Etc.

I.e. no difference.

Also, just noting a little of the normal ATS irony (or hypocrisy) ... on every other day we can't trust the MSM ... and now, we can't get enough of it.

Funny, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have and thats why I dont believe for a second its Pneumonia... it puts everyone on their back sides... you dont go to high stress functions and look bright and energetic on friday if you have it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Funny how physical health has become #1 talking point in this presidential election.
No one is talking about politics any more. Ironically, new studies show that 38℅ of adult Americans are obese and ℅ of people suffering with diabetes is higher than ever.
I only hope that you who are so "concerned" about Hillary's health remember to visit your own doctor once in a while. I hope you will be as enthusiastic and critical about your own well-being as you are with the well-being of your presidential candidates.
I would never wish sickness and death to anyone I politicaly disagree with, no matter how vile and disgusting the comments might be.
Forget about Hillary and Trump.
Your children are the future of America.

edit on 12-9-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many days could you work your normal work-schedule with pneumonia?

Not talking opinions ... let's base this in reality. Ever had pneumonia?

Great question, why was she "working" after recently discovering that? An even better question is why was she endangering the public by interacting with children after having been just diagnosed?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have and thats why I dont believe for a second its Pneumonia... it puts everyone on their back sides... you dont go to high stress functions and look bright and energetic on friday if you have it.

It did put her "on her backside".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This says it best:

Yesterday was refreshingly cool and breezy ALL DAY in the Northeast US. It was beautiful.

I'm sure it was nice for those who don't have pneumonia. There are theories, and then there are crackpot theories.
Taking this woman to task for having pneumonia is about as low as the media can go.

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Enjoy slinging your #.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They told you she was fine; they told you not to talk about it; they told you it was the heat; they told you it was pneumonia; they blamed it all on right-wing conspiracies theories, while covering for left-wing conspiracies. Your candidate lacks transparency, and you don't even know what to believe regarding the state of her health. This is the Clinton presidency in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Doesn't add up.

On the friday that she was diagnosed with pneumonia she was doing fundraisers, speaking engagements calling Trump supporters deplorable , and was at a National Security meeting where an attendee said that she look great and very energetic .

Than on Sunday her camp along with the MSM tried to spin it like she tripped , than it was heat exhaustion and even wen't as far as making a PR video an hour later to demonstrate how healthy she is . Than all the sudden she has pneumonia.

Just doesn't add up and why all the deceptions from Clintons campaign when there is no justification for it.

I don't know what she has or if she has anything other than pneumonia, but this is riddled with coverup and lies in a typical Clinton fashion. Than Hilbots wonder why people are skeptical and don't just take their word for it.

edit on 20930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 09:20:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Trump gets sick, and he can't finish, then he too, loses.

You missed the point. The Democrats can replace Clinton and possibly even strengthen their campaign. There is a thread discussing this possibility. What is important for the party is that it wins the White House and makes inroads in Congress. What is important to Trump and his supporters, most of whom are not Republicans, is that Trump, and Trump alone, become Leader of the United States. If Trump withdraws, who would the GOP run? The Democrats have a small field of-- at most-- half a dozen strong potential candidates: Biden, Warren, Sanders, Kerry (again), all of whom would be willing to play ball to keep the party in a position to appoint the next Supreme Court Justices. The GOP has a dozen failed candidates who cannot get along, nor even pull together to endorse their party's current candidate.

So: what do you think would happen if Trump One goes down?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm sure it was nice for those who don't have pneumonia. There are theories, and then there are crackpot theories.
Taking this woman to task for having pneumonia is about as low as the media can go.

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Enjoy slinging your sh*t.

But they assured us it was just the heat and nothing more...

I wonder what could be fueling all these "crackpot theories"?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many days could you work your normal work-schedule with pneumonia?

Not talking opinions ... let's base this in reality. Ever had pneumonia?

Great question, why was she "working" after recently discovering that? An even better question is why was she endangering the public by interacting with children after having been just diagnosed?

Oh, the concern is for the children now? LOL. I find that unlikely.

She was placed on antibiotics on Friday. That means by some time Saturday she likely was no longer contagious.

Was she kissing babies? Did she sneeze in anyone's face?

She kept going because it wouldn't have made any difference if she had stopped. The same BS distractions would still be made.

Clinton seems to be a strong-willed and politically astute lady. She chose to keep going.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I don't know what she has or if she has anything other than pneumonia, but this is riddled with coverup and lies in a typical Clinton fashion. Than Hilbots wonder why people are skeptical and don't just take their word for it.

... and what do you think the reaction would have been if on Friday she had announced that she had pneumonia and was taking two weeks off to recover?

The same or worse. She made a calculated decision to keep going and act like nothing was wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Has anybody actually seen or heard first hand from the "Doctor" ?

All we have so far is a bunch of scripted reports from the MSM.

Nothing directly from the "Doctor".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join