It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: butcherguy

Why all the hiding? Why not just say "I had a cold, it turned in to pneumonia and I need to take a couple of days off". Simple, legitimate, to the point, and no one would have thought twice about it.
I despise the woman and I would have accepted that.
Nope.
Lie, cover up, hide and deny, deny, deny. She is so used to having to lie, she doesn't realize when the truth would be better.

Not only Hillary and her campaign, but the news media too.
Why aren't they asking the same easy commonsense questions that we are?

Because they are complicit.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm not a Trump supporter but I do have to admit, something is going on.

I have been around a lot of sick older people (my mother was in rehab for 4 months) and these are not normal reactions.

What is actually going on I don't know.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Then Trump is a commie plant. Under the influence of MK Ultra. He's planning on turning the country over to Russia.
He's a Soviet spy.

Hey it works for me.

Think I'll just go ahead and start that rumor.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Agreed with most your points and until Yesterday I thought her health concerns was hogwash.

However, the problem I have with the pneumonia pitch is why the lies and deception from the hillary campaign plus things don't exactly add up.

According to a CNN article Hillary attended a fundraiser and a meeting about national security where one of the attendees said she looked great and energetic , yet she was diagnosed that day with pneumonia? Plus she was campaigning on that same Friday calling Trump fans deplorables.

It doesn't exactly add up. First it was spinned like she tripped, than heat exhaustion, and now pneumonia.

Even if she felt her campaign would take a beating for not showing up at a 911 tribute . She could have been honest and handled it better. She could have stated that despite being under the weather she felt compelled to speak at the 911 tribute.

Instead she chose her typical method of deception , than her supporters wonder why people are skeptical of the real situation?

I'm not saying she doesn't have pneumonia. However on the other hand there is certainly enough questions and circumstance to be somewhat skeptical if that is all she has.
edit on 49930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 08:49:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'll be interested to see what impact this will have on the polls

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Then Trump is a commie plant. Under the influence of MK Ultra. He's planning on turning the country over to Russia.
He's a Soviet spy.

Hey it works for me.

Think I'll just go ahead and start that rumor.

You may as well.
You believe Hillary's BS.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
It doesn't exactly add up. First it was spinned like she tripped, than heat exhaustion, and now pneumonia.

The only reason her camp did not throw the Zika virus into the mix is that they know any mosquito unfortunate enough to ingest her blood would instantly vaporize in a cloud of noxious smoke.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

the wingnuts pushing this can't even agree whats wrong,

Could that be because it's tough to find out, when she has an army of people making up excuses for her, hiding her when she obviously can't even stand up on her own and "correcting the record", which is basically pushing whatever lie comes out of her camp?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Profusion

There never were compelling videos of seizures. That's just stupid.
That's the part that gives conspiracy theorists such a bad name.
Pathetic desperate attempts by the right. And no it's not mainstream.
She has pneumonia.
These alt right sites have her suffering brain issues, Parkinson's what ever and it's retarded and baseless but oh so typical.
Kind of like this thread...

You still in denial and holding up that ____________?
William , is that you ?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LMAO.
She even has the hot sauce as an excuse!!

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I never would have guessed you'd be commenting on a thread like this, with a comment like that
lol

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here's the take-away for any reasonable person: a 68 year-old lady maintained a hectic schedule for two days with pneumonia. She must have an amazing constitution.

No thats the take away for a brainwashed moron.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42

The only reason her camp did not throw the Zika virus into the mix is that they know any mosquito unfortunate enough to ingest her blood would instantly vaporize in a cloud of noxious smoke.

They just did not think of it. Probably sitting around later saying "damm we shoulda said Zika"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We now know that she is sick. Her campaign even says so.

So if THEY aren't lying about it, the question remains as to HOW sick and what will she do next?

The presidency, elections are an endurance run. If she can't cross the finish line, she loses. Period.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

again, someone taking a stumble isnt a medical emergency, leaving an event early isn't solid proof. the wingnuts pushing this can't even agree whats wrong, a basis of a conspiracy, you all pushed alzheimer's originally because it runs in trumps family, seizures and strokes too, now its parkinsons. labelling a lie a theory because of a shotgun approach dosent stop it being a lie.

"Taking a stumble" ??? What clip did you watch? Did you even watch it? It was lights out for old Hillary, the SS were literally dragging her listless body to the van. The house of cards is about to all come down.

I love it because the reality deniers can't run to CNN for help since even they are forced to acknowledge that something is clearly very wrong as further evidenced by her campaign's poor decision to lie about it stating it was just the heat and then "admit" it's pneumonia.

At this rate by tomorrow it'll be revealed that she has Tuberculosis. There is absolutely zero credibility left in that campaign, and that's being overly generous as I'm not sure it had any to begin with.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have a notion that she has been slowly poisoned. A slow and painful assassination.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"All these alt right sites" CNN, NBC, ABC, Washington post are "Alt Right"? ha ha

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Her constitution is pathetic. Donald Trump has a far more taxing schedule by the seems of things, and that 70-year old doesn't seem to be having any trouble with it.

Hillary lacks the capability to do the job i'd say.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We now know that she is sick. Her campaign even says so.

They say she has pneumonia, not epilepsy, Parkinson's, diabetes, dingue fever, or any other of the diseases YouTube medical experts have diagnosed. Pneumonia, though dangerous for a person of her age, is not a permanently disabling condition.

So if THEY aren't lying about it, the question remains as to HOW sick and what will she do next?

Her medical condition is actually confidential information. What she is to do is up to her.

The presidency, elections are an endurance run. If she can't cross the finish line, she loses. Period.

This is not a Fascist country-- yet. We are not ruled by a single personality, as Russia is by Putin's man crush. If Hillary withdraws, another candidate takes her place and the Democratic Party will get behind him or her. If something happens to Trump? You tell me what will happen to the campaign?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Her constitution is pathetic. Donald Trump has a far more taxing schedule by the seems of things, and that 70-year old doesn't seem to be having any trouble with it.

Hillary lacks the capability to do the job i'd say.

How many days could you work your normal work-schedule with pneumonia?

Not talking opinions ... let's base this in reality. Ever had pneumonia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join