It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I noticed the woman holding her arm was the doctor and the big black guy is back too. He is prominent in the photos.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wow, it is really wonky here.
Stormdancer is showing up as the last post on the feed, but not present on the thread.
My post that I made several minutes ago is not showing.

The CIA might be watching lol

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I noticed the woman holding her arm was the doctor and the big black guy is back too. He is prominent in the photos.

Yes, I just found this out today, so maybe she was taking her pulse, and doing neurological testing at the ceremony.

Or that was Hillary's body double robot and it shorted out and lost a component that fell to her feet.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
my post are not showing up

Yes they are. I just replied to this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If Hillary's handler had not caught her, she would have smashed her face on the bottom door jam of the vehicle.

She clearly lost consciousness. It's insane for them to say that she did not. It's just more lies from Camp Crooked.

Can you imagine what the liberal loon media would be saying had that been Trump, Romney or McCain that passed out? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Can you imagine what the liberal loon media would be saying had that been Trump, Romney or McCain that passed out? ~$heopleNation

This is the same liberal loon media that has covered up the truth about 9/11 so as to protect George W Bush? Or is it a different liberal loon media?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I did not realize that the topic of the thread was about a former President and a tragedy that occurred 15 years ago?

Stay focused now, we are discussing Crooked Hillary's health conspiracy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNationI did not realize that the topic of the thread was about a former President and a tragedy that occurred 15 years ago?

That's funny, because I didn't realise that the topic of the thread is liberal bias in media. Are we on the same website? Anyway, I'm not going to argue, I've made the (very small) point that I wanted to make. Continuez, mon brave.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

No you tried to derail the thread by bringing up GWB and 9/11, but whatever not that big of a deal.

Like I said before, Had it been a Republican who collapsed like she did, it would be plastered on every single headline.

I don't see the video of Hillary collapsing being played that much on the major news networks, it's mostly online.

So hardly mainstream. Yes her health is being discussed, but that fall is a pretty big deal, and they want it to go away. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfusionHillary has Parkinsons and the cat is out of the bag. Now they've got to deal with people knowing she's far more sick than they were told and they also have to deal with the fact that people no longer trust what Hillary says. That explains the panic mode by the trolls on these boards. They may soon be out of a job....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't know but we very likely could have seizure-gate part 2 in North Carolina today where Crooked Hillary will be spewing more lies at another event.

Stay tuned! ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
She's alive, and speaking in Greensboro right now.

(and it isn't the double we saw on Sun)...

She matches the real HRC on all key points of difference....

A screenshot I took from the current live stream.

All of the circled points match the real HRC instead....though the nose is a bit questionable.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well the Crooked old witch made it through her speech without collapsing or having a seizure. I did notice her start to lose her voice near the end after screaming like a mad woman.

Of course it was just her typical babbling of lies but with no solutions or ideas whatsoever, other than more of the usual nanny state pipe dreams.

This woman is an absolute mess. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

How do you know where to look for the 'real' Hilary, how do you know the 'real' Hilary you use for reference wasn't replaced by someone years ago?

I'm just playing devils advocate here really, I have doubts around identifying people through looking at photos. After all, we all see things differently. I can believe she has a double for day to day things or for security purposes as a decoy etc., that would be quite plausible but I don't buy that the ill Hilary is at home whilst the other Hilary does public appearances.

As regards her illness, if it is pneumonia she should be fine in a few weeks and stop coughing and 'stumbling' or whatever people want to call it. IF she has seizures or a nuerological problem that stuff is unlikely to stop.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thank you for doing that. I appreciate it. I can't watch her right now but the Hillary in your screen shot looks like the one who accepted the Democratic nomination. (LOL!) She has heavy make-up on and looks younger than the Hillary who went to the 9-11 ceremony and the Hillary seen before the night of her acceptance speech at the DNC and other times during and right after a health episode.

I'm holding out for now because of the political decoy scenario and because even before the 9-11 episode I often thought there was more than one Hillary. The same goes for other political figures.

I'm going to wait and see what transpires with her.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Because pneumonia isn't brain damage and seizures and wheelchairs which is what the alt right is putting out there still. The video where she's joking with the reporters is the lamest proof of illness that I've ever seen.
The ability to twist a story are mental gymnastics worthy of Olympic gold.
So yeah crazy conspiracy theories. Still...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Double we saw on Sunday...
Ok. This place gets crazier every day.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

They are in no way compelling. If you can't tell they are manipulated well that's you.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of dehydration.
So?

She's not on statins to treat high cholesterol from a poor diet. She's not a male. That alone pretty much guarantees she'll live longer. She's more healthy overall according to several doctors who compared their health reports.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Sorry error
edit on 9162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join