It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Amazingly, even the liberal newspaper stalwart, The New York Times, has finally come out and said that Hillary hurt herself by not telling the public about her pneumonia, and then having her campaign lie about her illness after she passed out yesterday.

Source: www.msn.com...

One thing I've learned is that when the MSM says that it was bad to not inform the public, what they're really saying is it was horrible and insulting that friendly news media connections were not informed. It's a reaction of indignation.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: casaubon
I'm curious. Why are your posts always double posted? Is that part of the revenue thing? Paid per post, so double the numbers to increase that pay check?

If only. I have no idea why my posts were being duplicated. I've created a new account with a similar name (i.e., this one) in an attempt to shake off this problem. Also because I changed my password and the site locked me out! I've emailed the team about both these problems, but I can only assume they are throwing paper darts around the office or something, because they sure as hell aren't responding.

So yes: "audubon" is "casaubon". As casaubon I was accused of being a shill. I wonder if, now that I'm audubon, I'll be accused of impersonating casaubon?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

The right hasn't just "mentioned" coughing ... there has been 24/7 speculation that Hillary has everything from Parkinson's to Ebola to the Bubonic Plague (or at least thats about how reasonable it is.)

The only fact here is that the "latest news" is that she's had allergies for a few months (not unusual in summer) and that she's had pneumonia since Friday.

LOL, yes. When asked, "are you sick" and the answer was "//coughing fit, hacking up half a lung// no, not at all.", the people who asked did speculate a bit. But as I mentioned, THEY WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. So your point is a bit muted.

State the day and the time when what you just reported actually happened.

If not, you should state that you're at the very least being hyperbolic.

I almost never agree with you, but I did respect you for your integrity. You don't seem to have any at this point. It's a shame. The facts are not up for debate, they are indeed FACTS. She did lie multiple times about being sick. The right has been saying she looked sick. The left has been denying that, but it turned out to be true. All that is not debatable, it's fact. Now, the level your beloved Hillary might lie for her personal gain is uncharted territory. But based on what we have seen here, she has no problem lying to the world over, and over again, until she is caught and cannot lie her way out of it anymore. If that's the kind of presidential hopeful you represent, I don't want to be in the same world as you, I'd prefer one with a bit less bull#. And you say you are proud of her. Bwahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

An odd unrelated point. There are two posters who I have seen on my MY ATS screen but not in the thread, mkultra11 and bobs_uruncle, as of when I am writing this post, I do not see either of their posts on the thread.

I saw the same stuff happening yesterday afternoon.
Different members, but the same scenario.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do your eyes glaze over when you're presented with information like this?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Here's the truth. I got it from a reliable source.
Hillary has the T-virus. She is the one to start the zombie apocalypse. Patient zero is what she'll be known as in the history books.
You can look it up. It's totally true. It came from a reliable source.

You know I thought it was a bad idea her going to raccoon city

it all makes perfect sense now

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hillary's health issues and fitness for office are no longer a conspiracy. They are now being accepted as factual. And dangerous to the country.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And when I made the post to which you replied, the same thing happened with my post.

The only page I got was the previous page until some time later. Eventually this current page and the posts made by the members I mentioned (and others on this page) showed up, but it took a long time.

I recall seeing another member post something similar somewhere but don't recall who or in which thread.

Odd.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
BTW did people know that the women assisting her when she had the seizure was her doctor?

Dr. Lisa Bardack

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
BTW did people know that the women assisting her when she had the seizure was her doctor?

Dr. Lisa Bardack

Is there any evidence it was a seizure?

I couldn't tell by the angle we saw,all I saw is someone pass out and lucky for her she didn't crack her head on the floor

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Dr. Lisa Bardack

I would like to know if there have been other instances when Lisa Bardack was traveling with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Dr. Lisa Bardack

Yes it is the "Doctor".

She has been Hillary's Dr since 2001.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Dr. Lisa Bardack

I couldn't tell by the angle we saw,all I saw is someone pass out and lucky for her she didn't crack her head on the floor

I think it was obviously a seizure, I don't think she has Parkinson because of her walk.

I think it's brain damage.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
CBS News: What if what Hillary has is worse than pneumonia?

But let’s for a moment entertain a hypothetical: what if it’s worse than pneumonia? What if we see another episode?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Dr. Lisa Bardack

I would like to know if there have been other instances when Lisa Bardack was traveling with Hillary.

I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow, it is really wonky here.
Stormdancer is showing up as the last post on the feed, but not present on the thread.
My post that I made several minutes ago is not showing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
my post are not showing up

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The seizure video's are compelling, your flippant dismissal is ignorance of the highest order.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Dr. Lisa Bardack

Bill Clinton said in his original interview that Hillary has had "several" of such episodes. CNN edited Bill's response to make it seem as if he said she's had one..maybe two.. over a several year period.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Bill Clinton said that Hillary has had "several" episodes.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join