It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please. If there's any childish argument here, it's the ones that pretend that ALL campaigns and politicians don't control and spin information.

The difference is that a responsible non biased adult who is aware of the political games , wouldn't try to justify it nor condone it when it happens. They would call it what it is, BS.

Apparently, you don't believe what has been reported thus far.

As I have stated numerous times that I can't dismiss or confirm that she only has pneumonia as I'm not her doctor, nor do I have access to her records, nor after her campaigns debacle this weekend would I take a leap of faith in trusting them.

What I have been arguing is how her campaign handled this situation .

The way she and her campaigned went about this has earned the public the right to be skeptical versus putting the blame on some right wing agenda as her supporters have been trying to do.

I guess we will have to wait and see exactly how her health is down the road. If its more serious, surely it will pop up again if its not than she should be good for the real tv event of the year when the debates start.
edit on 05930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 17:05:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You mean I didn't use the words or terminology that you did to say the same thing? I wouldn't call that irresponsible, I'd call that individuality.

As far as the events of the last day or so, you call it BS; I call it politics.

The campaign came out today and admitted they didn't handle it well. I still see no deception at any point as you do.

The public was already skeptical and already had the right to be skeptical; I've never said anything different.

Yes, if she does have Parkinson's or leprosy or what have you, it will become apparent.

If it's allergies and a bout of pneumonia, we'll know that too.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I have to somewhat disagree with you. Nobody magically recovers from "pneumonia" that just made them collapse in 2 hours. Thats absurd. Think about it. "I feel great!" Really??

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

And of course to you this becomes a problem with Trump. This behaviour is pathological. Apparently as long as you can find some dirt on the opposite team this justifies similar behaviour from one's own chosen team. That is probably one of the biggest issues in American politics, kindergarten arguments literally. "But Trump!" "But Trump!"... really? Are you gonna ignore the blatant corruption of Clinton because of some other guys idiocy?

And don't expect to not be challenged when you put forth such fallacious views of us conspiracy theorists - on a conspiracy site. Like we cherry pick which stories from the media to believe any more than the general population. We know the media reports facts, no one disputes this, it's what facts are reported and how they are presented and which facts aren't reported that is important. Everything beyond the bare facts.

I take pride in being skeptical of and questioning the general media narrative that is crafted because I know most of the media is owned by 6 companies and I readily acknowledge the psychopathic tendencies of such corporations when under the control of power hungry and morally bankrupt people. Especially when their relationship is so mutually beneficial and cosy with other institutions of power: banking, other corporations and government.

Try to look beyond this fuzzy democratic vision and look at the synthesis instead of the thesis. Even a guy like Noam Chomsky will acknowledge that policy remains the same. What is it that makes normal people ignore the very real relations between all these powerful institutions that conspiracy theorists always point to? The statements, the meticulously researched interrelated connections, the long history of these elite groups, their clearly noticeable machinations. What's the problem? Is it too much?

Sooner or later this will have to be acknowledged, this whole other dimension of politics and geopolitics that is reflexively ridiculed and denied by fearful people. A political paradigm shift is underway, the only question is how long will it have to take? Progress seems to take this form with humanity, for some reason a critical mass is needed and it's always the same story whether it's in science or politics all those people invested in their worldview will fight tooth and nail to preserve their precious worldview, inch by bloody inch. Get with the game already.. the winning team.. not those fabricated caricature parties, those ridiculous political sports teams.

Sorry for being an ass, but people get to me.. I have trouble dealing with the outright sickness and denial of humanity. It's time for humanity to grow up and face the facts. Some god damn responsibility. Us alien spirits are getting sick of coming here and being killed, ostracised or spit in the face for trying to emancipate you people from this perpetual mind control you people find yourselves under. Hell you can't even start a movement based on tolerance without it being transformed into a movement of outright intolerance. Do you even know how savage you people are? No you don't, because you have no frame of reference at all. The only conscious species you are aware of are yourselves, the only World you know of is this one and the only part of reality you believe in is a tiny, tiny slice of reality. You're a bunch of criminals, this is a planetary insane asylum, ask the masters. You people even crucified the Lord of Glory, Krishna should come here to beat some goddamn sense into you people as you only seem to respond to violence.

It's not just Hillary that is sick, this whole planet is alive with demonic sickness!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I have to somewhat disagree with you. Nobody magically recovers from "pneumonia" that just made them collapse in 2 hours. Thats absurd. Think about it. "I feel great!" Really??

It's weird, isn't it, that a boxer can be knocked flat out in the ring, barely struggle back to his feet before the count of ten is reached, get sent back to his corner, be dabbed with a damp sponge and then suddenly come out fighting again a few moments later. I mean, that's absurd isn't it. Think about it.

I mean, there's no way a 68-year-old woman with a chest infection could get a touch of heat exhaustion on a hot day, have two hours private rest with her daughter and then actually be capable of walking and talking again is there? What do they think we are? Fools??

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
No longer a conspiracy theory but now its fact. She has advanced Parkinson's Disease on top of other problems. How they thought they could lie their way through this is beyond me, but look at the people they are.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: casaubon

originally posted by: pirhanna

It's weird, isn't it, that a boxer can be knocked flat out in the ring, barely struggle back to his feet before the count of ten is reached, get sent back to his corner, be dabbed with a damp sponge and then suddenly come out fighting again a few moments later. I mean, that's absurd isn't it. Think about it.

I mean, there's no way a 68-year-old woman with a chest infection could get a touch of heat exhaustion on a hot day, have two hours private rest with her daughter and then actually be capable of walking and talking again is there? What do they think we are? Fools??

Your analogy is what is absurd.

Pneumonia has killed more people than prize fighters but anyway.

She is 68 and frail, diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days before her collapse. (if we believe that)

Yes, 2 hrs is absurd for a recovery.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Your analogy is what is absurd.

Pneumonia has killed more people than prize fighters but anyway.

She is 68 and frail, diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days before her collapse. (if we believe that)

Yes, 2 hrs is absurd for a recovery.

Well, it wasn't intended as an analogy as such, more of an illustration of the surprising capacity of the human body to bounce back. The point being that no-one knows what they, or anyone else, are capable of until they themselves have gone through it. I'm sure that there have been times in your own life, as for most people, when you managed by great exertion of willpower to pull a situation out of the fire, that you now look back on and think: "How on Earth did I manage that?"

And 68 is far from old (OK, not very far, but still...), Clinton doesn't seem frail (if she's run down, it's probably because she's been continuously on the stump for several months), and two hours is quite long enough to have recovered from temporary heat exhaustion while relaxing with a family member in a cool, dimmed room while topping up your fluid intake and popping some pills -- certainly to be recovered enough to be able to walk and talk in public for a few minutes, as she indeed did on emerging from Chelsea's pad.

She might have some serious problems for all I know about. But this episode is being over-examined with a ferocity and intensity that it doesn't seem to warrant. If there is 'killer evidence' of some serious Clintonian infirmity, this isn't it.
edit on Mon Sep 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: tried to delete duplicate

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: casaubon

But you are genuinely interested in the HIllary/body double topic.

I scoff, Born Today ATSer.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

*snipped*

The only conscious species you are aware of are yourselves, the only World you know of is this one and the only part of reality you believe in is a tiny, tiny slice of reality. You're a bunch of criminals, this is a planetary insane asylum, ask the masters. You people even crucified the Lord of Glory, Krishna should come here to beat some goddamn sense into you people as you only seem to respond to violence.

It's not just Hillary that is sick, this whole planet is alive with demonic sickness!

I see.

Good enough. I understand the problem now.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Unconscious, see this video:

And a close up of her feet:

There is no volition to the person who's feet are depicted in the above video. She is summarily shoved into the van by the members of her entourage who are on either side of her.

And the did it like it was an everyday occurrence!

Smooth weren't they?

Did they have practice? lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But you are genuinely interested in the HIllary/body double topic.

I scoff, Born Today ATSer.

Yes, I genuinely find the idea of someone employing a doppelganger to be far more interesting in every way than obsessing over a few seconds of video showing a 68-year-old woman having a momentary fainting spell. But no-one else wants to talk about it. So I have only mentioned it once. On the other hand, you've mentioned it to me in a pointed way on two occasions now and seem to think that my interest in that subject is somehow suspicious.

Well, I can't stop you thinking that my personal views are suspicious, any more than I can stop you from thinking that a 68-year-old with a chest infection having a fainting fit on a warm day is suspicious. All I can tell you, with regard to the former subject at any rate, is that you are wasting your time. As for the latter, well, maybe you're on to something and I'm just missing some crucial point that makes all this speculation hang together in a coherent way. I'm not getting my hopes up, but we'll see.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
Dumdum & Dumdum wow its time to go buy more ammo

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
Dumdum and Dumdum wow it can only get worse

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
She collapsed and had to be held up. She has these epic coughing fits where you see Kaine in the background chatting away with someone like he's used to it "Oh there's Hillary coughing again har har." You have people saying there's some kind of neurological mini seizure that's triggered by external stimuli. Which I have to admit does did not look like like a voluntary moment for her. She wear blue blockers and avoids press conferences. There is something WRONG with her and they are telling us she is just perfectly fine. She just overheated, it was allergies, what's next? The conspiracy is them conspiring against us. Not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You're correct duh nial. Duh everything that says seizures. That's crap. You know it I know it.

No, she looks like she is having seizures. An ABC affiliate in NYC announced today on air she was dead. Who knows, I don't and you sure as God made little red f##kberries don't know either. It's limited information on a need to know basis and the DNC pushing a dead horse forward is need to know. Their plan probably has a (C) on it someplace lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You're correct duh nial. Duh everything that says seizures. That's crap. You know it I know it.

No, she looks like she is having seizures and suffering from someone kind of necrotic brain illness. An ABC affiliate out of NYC announced today on air that she was dead. I wonder if she is, will they bring in a taxidermist and keep running her as the DNC choice? Will you people vote in a dead thing?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I can't remember who it was, but another ATS poster (I think MME) mentioned to watch the SS guy who is getting ready to get in the second vehicle. He is the only one of her entourage who acts like this might be a serious situation whereas all the others act like it's business as usual.

I also noticed that the police officer (assuming this to be the case for the one wearing a white uniform shirt) starts toward the group manhandling Hillary into the van and a second officer enters the screen. These three people all are converging as if to render additional assistance.

An odd unrelated point. There are two posters who I have seen on my MY ATS screen but not in the thread, mkultra11 and bobs_uruncle, as of when I am writing this post, I do not see either of their posts on the thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here's the truth. I got it from a reliable source.
Hillary has the T-virus. She is the one to start the zombie apocalypse. Patient zero is what she'll be known as in the history books.
You can look it up. It's totally true. It came from a reliable source.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm curious. Why are your posts always double posted? Is that part of the revenue thing? Paid per post, so double the numbers to increase that pay check?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join