It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary health 'conspiracy' goes 'mainstream'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

In the blink of an eye Sunday, the attitude about Hillary Clinton’s health among the nation’s “mainstream” media went from dismissing them as nutty “conspiracy theories” to genuine concern, if not panic.

A series of uncontrollable coughing fits during public speeches didn’t do it.

Compelling video of apparent, inexplicable seizures didn’t do it.

The opinion of nationally recognized medical authorities didn’t do it.

Virtually none of that was even reported by what we euphemistically call the “mainstream” media.

But when Mrs. Clinton prematurely left a memorial service marking the 15th anniversary of 9/11 in New York City, walking gingerly and collapsing as aides tried to get her into a van, the dam of silence collapsed.
Source

If that doesn't prove that we live in an insane Orwellian world, I don't know what would. The story above explains how too many people think these days. Hillary Clinton's health problems are still a conspiracy theory. Just because we have more evidence, it doesn't make it any less of a theory.

What kind of a mentality do you have to have to say Clinton's health problems were a "crazy conspiracy theory" before her collapse and a "legitimate conspiracy theory" after her collapse? I think you have to be crazy.

In reality, her collapse is not nearly the best evidence of her health problems. I believe it's the weakest evidence of all the examples listed in the article linked to above. It's apparent to me that the mainstream media was covering up for Clinton until something so obvious happened that they couldn't cover it up anymore. Consequently, a "crazy conspiracy theory" becomes a "legitimate conspiracy theory" within minutes because a bunch of liars was forced to be a little more honest.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

There never were compelling videos of seizures. That's just stupid.
That's the part that gives conspiracy theorists such a bad name.
Pathetic desperate attempts by the right. And no it's not mainstream.
She has pneumonia.
These alt right sites have her suffering brain issues, Parkinson's what ever and it's retarded and baseless but oh so typical.
Kind of like this thread...

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This thread is not retarded.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

A series of uncontrollable coughing fits during public speeches didn’t do it.

A symptom of Pneumonia.

Compelling video of apparent, inexplicable seizures didn’t do it.

No such compelling evidence exists.

The opinion of nationally recognized medical authorities didn’t do it.

No such comments matter, considering they did not at all use any medical evidence or documentation to back that up. It's just hearsay and extrapolations from poorly shot video.

All of these claims were reported on CNN, FOX and MSNBC over the last two weeks. To say they haven't been covering her 'supposed' health issues is nonsense. What they were covering was mostly nonsense brought up by political pundits for political brownie points however.

The best indication that she's sick is the fact that she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

That's a relatively big thing to have at her age however, so it is most certainly a concern. But the rest of what that article supposes is nonsense.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
One news channel reported her death News report on hillarys death

And an anticipated obituary is giving her death as 13th sept which is tomorrow, which is fun...

anticipated obituary

For those of you that dont know what and "anticipated obituary is

"An anticipated obituary is, by definition, an obituary written BEFORE the death of a person. It is common for news agencies to keep pre-written obituary for public figures, famous and high-profile people who are still alive."

Its going to be a busy news week.
edit on 12-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She has pneumonia.
These alt right sites have her suffering brain issues, Parkinson's what ever and it's retarded and baseless but oh so typical.

So hard headed and stubborn. I mean Hillarys camp would never lie about it being pneumonia huh ?

So typical from the lefyt Ill just wait and believe what ever Hillary tells me.

If you believe its really Pneumonia you are broken and unfix able.

Wasnt it overheated first.? Then they realized that wasnt gonna fly so bam pneumonia.

And you fell for it hook, line, and sinker you should be embarrassed
edit on 12-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Look, all you Clinton fans can keep fooling yourself, but there is something wrong and it sure as sh** ain't pneumonia. We've heard every excuse in the book.
She tripped.
She has allergies.
She lost a shoe.
Well, she's almost 70.
NONE of that adds up to what we've seen.
There's way too much evidence that she has been going downhill for a while now and how are you gonna use such a flimsy excuse for all that?
You can't.
There is something seriously wrong and you better start asking yourself why she is pushing so hard to be POTUS, when she's not fit to last a year under all that stress.

Everyone excused her yesterday, saying "Well she has pneumonia and it was hot and she wears body armor and blahblahblah".
The stress of being President is a HELL of a lot worse than a simple case of pneumonia. If this puts her down, POTUS will kill her in a very short time.
edit on 12-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: not enough coffee yet

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
One news channel reported her death News report on hillarys death

And an anticipated obituary is giving her death as 13th sept which is tomorrow, which is fun...

anticipated obituary

For those of you that dont know what and "anticipated obituary is

"An anticipated obituary is, by definition, an obituary written BEFORE the death of a person. It is common for news agencies to keep pre-written obituary for public figures, famous and high-profile people who are still alive."

Its going to be a busy news week.

Ohh yeah that's really fun :-/

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The best indication that she's sick is the fact that she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

Pneumonia diagnosis requires an x-ray.Since she was diagnosed on Friday, and she has had pool reporters with her for the last 6 days........... how did they miss her swinging by a hospital for an x-ray?

Or has she had pneumonia for a week or more and wasn't diagnosed until Friday?
Hmmm.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She has pneumonia.

Duh-nile ain't just a river in Egypt huh lol. The woman is sick both mentally and physically. Her condition is like a polluted river, one with radioactive and chemical waste. Life will not last long in that River unless it mutates into something even more horrible and vile.

Cheers - Dave

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Ohh yeah that's really fun :-/

It is for me,I will have as much sympathy for her death as she had for Gaddafi,

She came, She saw, She pneumoniaed....

Fairs fair right?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Pneumonia kills old people. Someone Hillarys age diagnosed on Friday with Pneumonia would be at home in bed or a hospital on Sunday.

Not out hugging random Children.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think the biggest thing to come out of this is that the "nutty right wing conspiracy", that has been claiming Hillary didn't look well, and appears sick, was right all along. And all the hand waiving and tail wagging by the left won't change that FACT. Hopefully, Trump will show a little class and not brag about how how right he was. (the facts speak volumes on that front)

I hope she recovers nicely and can spend some quality time at home with her daughter and husband. It looks like she needs some rest. Like about 4 years of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

If that doesn't prove that we live in an insane Orwellian world, I don't know what would.

world net daily? really?

The story above explains how too many people think these days. Hillary's health problems are still a conspiracy theory.

simply because no logic is being used, someone taking a stumble isnt a medical emergency, leaving an event early isn't solid proof.

Just because we have more evidence, it doesn't make it any less of a theory.

again, someone taking a stumble isnt a medical emergency, leaving an event early isn't solid proof.
the wingnuts pushing this can't even agree whats wrong, a basis of a conspiracy, you all pushed alzheimer's originally because it runs in trumps family, seizures and strokes too, now its parkinsons.
labelling a lie a theory because of a shotgun approach dosent stop it being a lie.

What kind of a mentality do you have to have to say Clinton's health problems were a "crazy conspiracy theory" before her collapse and a "legitimate conspiracy theory" after her collapse? I think you have to be crazy.

are we in an echo chamber? someone taking a stumble isnt a medical emergency, leaving an event early isn't solid proof.

In reality, her collapse is not nearly the best evidence of her health problems.

she stumbled not collapsed, helluva a difference, they didn't pick her up off the deck after a loss of consciousness, a basis of collapsing, nor did they raise her feet above her head, the only recovery for collapsing.
having collapsed several times myself, smashed my teeth in thanks to it, and, taken several first aid courses to help others in similar dire straits, it dosent share anything with anyone collapsing.

I believe it's the weakest evidence of all things listed in the article linked to above.

and its from world net daily.

It's apparent to me that the media was covering up for Clinton until something so obvious happened that they couldn't cover it up anymore.

covering what up? her emails were in the news when relevant, you know news, benghazi was in the news, when it was news, the charity was too, where you in a coma and unable to do an internet search?
a presidential candidate getting pneumonia is news, hence it there.
do the far right have no common sense, or just all republicans?

Consequently a "crazy conspiracy theory" becomes a "legitimate conspiracy theory" within minutes because a bunch of liars were forced to be a little more honest.

it hasn't become a legitimate conspiracy theory.

all its proved is clinton can make the news as easily as trump, therefore debunking some msm myth that they only headline trump after every racist comment.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
To anyone on the left.

If your 70 year old mother/grandmother was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday where would you make sure she was on Sunday?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
If your 70 year old mother/grandmother was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday where would you make sure she was on Sunday?

If my grandma was the Hillbot I would have her out doing an Iron Man followed by a quick ascent of Mount Everest.

You could all then thank me later with copious amounts of cash and/or prizes.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why all the hiding? Why not just say "I had a cold, it turned in to pneumonia and I need to take a couple of days off". Simple, legitimate, to the point, and no one would have thought twice about it.
I despise the woman and I would have accepted that.
Nope.
Lie, cover up, hide and deny, deny, deny. She is so used to having to lie, she doesn't realize when the truth would be better.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Donald Trump is dead

Donald Trump, born on June 14, 1946 in New York, was an American business man. He died on September 13, 2016 at the age of 70.

Donald Trump has been married to Melania Trump.

en.necropedia.org... [Emphasis on date mine. --DJW001]

Cause of death: sheer hybris.
edit on 12-9-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to add photo. --DJW001

edit on 12-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You're correct duh nial. Duh everything that says seizures. That's crap. You know it I know it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Horsepucks.

If she hadn't gone to the 9/11 memorial she would have been castigated by the right-wing media.

If she had announced she had pneumonia on Friday and that she was taking a few days off, it would be the same result as now, except you wouldn't have the video-byte of her stumbling as she got into the van.

Here's the take-away for any reasonable person: a 68 year-old lady maintained a hectic schedule for two days with pneumonia. She must have an amazing constitution.

The outcome here wouldn't have been any different if she announced that she was sick on Friday and stayed home over the weekend, because, why?

It's Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join