It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton's Illnesses Could Be Fake - A Well Orchestrated Diversion Strategy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
September 11, 2016

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton isn't really sickly? That everything we're witnessing regarding her health is nothing more than a grand, ongoing scheme to divert attention away from the e-mail leaks, security breaches, money laundering, illegal home-server, etc..? Most Trump supporters and Fox News have eagerly fallen for it. If so, Hillary really started "pouring it on" this past Monday with the extended coughing spells.

In addition to diverting our attention from those issues, feigning illness is also a method used to get your opponent to let his guard down. We've all seen movies where two people are fighting, and one pretends to be hurt. The minute his opponent starts to walk away, the "hurt" person jumps up and stabs his opponent in the back. If Donald Trump stops preparing for the first debate (9.26.16), or decides to "go easy" on poor debilitated Hillary, he could be playing right into the trap, and end up getting his head handed to him that night.

If Hillary has indeed been orchestrating a long-term diversion, it's complexity makes crop-circle hoaxes look tame by comparison. In fact, I read here on ATS that she may even be employing a couple of Hillary look-alikes to assist in perpetrating this "sickly Hillary" persona.

There's no shortage of claims that Hillary has been a scheming, devious person for much of her adult life. Maybe it's time to believe those claims, and apply that behavior to her Presidential run. Keep focusing on Hillary as is she has nothing more than Allergies, as her official medical report states. What do you think of this theory, my ATS colleagues?

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, you're finally starting to catch on then?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Oh, you're finally starting to catch on then?

Just trying to think like a player in a chess game. Hillary has dreamed of being President for a long time. She knows that the crooked stuff would surface. Bill took care of the DOJ and FBI. Now Hillary and her campaign team have to do their part to KEEP the main issues buried.

If the Clintons and their powerful friends have properly rigged the Electoral College, she can afford to lose a ton of voters, who don't want a sick President... and still become the President.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I read here on ATS that she may even be employing a couple of Hillary look-alikes to assist in perpetrating this "sickly Hillary" persona.

Maybe the original Hillary understands that the elite want a nuclear war to cover the fact that they orchestrated all the crap on this planet.

Hillary knows this and her handlers, know she knows, which explains why they are trying to kill her off. Once she is dead, the elite will replace her with a clone / double and get their precious nuclear war.

Hillary's head is now between a rock and a hard place.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Personally I have thought about this and I was just mussing on the inklings that maybe she would run for POTUS get elected, then as the constant stream of accusations are hitting her and it looks like something will stick she then drops out with serious ill health to hand the torch over to someone that is just as likely to play along with the wider agenda..

She gets to be POTUS and the history that a sociopath needs, she gets a perfect get out of jail free card (in some respects) using her "public" health issues and the puppet masters get their person to manipulate, win win win...

RA
edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I was thinking it was a diversion because of Benghazi.
Talking about 9/11 and her health prevented massive coverage of the fourth anniversary of the attacks blamed on a "video."

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
September 11, 2016

Is it possible that Hillary Clinton isn't really sickly? That everything we're witnessing regarding her health is nothing more than a grand, ongoing scheme to divert attention away from the e-mail leaks, security breaches, money laundering, illegal home-server, etc..? Most Trump supporters and Fox News have eagerly fallen for it. If so, Hillary really started "pouring it on" this past Monday with the extended coughing spells.

In addition to diverting our attention from those issues, feigning illness is also a method used to get your opponent to let his guard down. We've all seen movies where two people are fighting, and one pretends to be hurt. The minute his opponent starts to walk away, the "hurt" person jumps up and stabs his opponent in the back. If Donald Trump stops preparing for the first debate (9.26.16), or decides to "go easy" on poor debilitated Hillary, he could be playing right into the trap, and end up getting his head handed to him that night.

If Hillary has indeed been orchestrating a long-term diversion, it's complexity makes crop-circle hoaxes look tame by comparison. In fact, I read here on ATS that she may even be employing a couple of Hillary look-alikes to assist in perpetrating this "sickly Hillary" persona.

There's no shortage of claims that Hillary has been a scheming, devious person for much of her adult life. Maybe it's time to believe those claims, and apply that behavior to her Presidential run. Keep focusing on Hillary as is she has nothing more than Allergies, as her official medical report states. What do you think of this theory, my ATS colleagues?

-CareWeMust

I can believe it.

Same as I can believe Johnson blew that Aleppo question to help her for a few days also.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Diversion from what? No one has forgotten what the GOP has plastered her with for the last 25 years. How would this stop that?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So you think Hillary is playing "Rope a Dope". The Rumble in the Political Jungle?

"Hillary is getting pummeled by Trump against the ropes."

"Angelo Dundee is Screaming "Hillary get off them Ropes"

"Trump is throwing everything at Hillary. This may be a strategy of Hillary, to let the big man just punch himself out."

"Hillary get's in a sneaky right hand, another sneaky right hand, (Crowd Erupts) a combination and down goes Trump!"

"Hillary has done it, the Great Woman has done it, these are the most Glorious Scenes ever in world political boxing, Hillary has won, by a Knockout, By a Knockout!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
but, i thought we were all confused by Trump not actually wanting to win and that being a total charade?

now they're both doing it?

oh dear lord!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

I think Hillary didn't go to the 911 Memorial in NYC on Sunday. Check out this TWITTER feed.

twitter.com...

One of the posts points out that the lady at the memorial service was thinner, wore sunglasses to hide the fact that her eyes are a different color than Hillary's...and, her index finger is shorter than her ring finger. Hillary's ring finger is longer than her index finger.

Like I said to start this thread... Hillary is orchestrating a detailed, well thought out plan that has been years in the making. Donald Trump didn't issue a "get well Hillary" or any other statement today, because he smells a rat too, IMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This does feel like a magicians misdirection

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
This does feel like a magicians misdirection

If it is, and she pulls it off successfully, I will have to bow to Hillary...the all-time queen of devious scheming.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It could be a diversion for her other scandals, or it could be a way for her to try and get herself put into a hospital instead of a prison cell.

CX

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A dangerous card to play in my opinion.....i wouldn't vote for someone who was metally/physicaly too poorly to carry out their duties. Kind of pointless them being in office.

I know the mental issues probably relates to most politicians, but you know what i mean

CX.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

This is more believeable.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Sorry -don't buy it. The sickly performance only confirmed what Trump and everyone else has been saying-she is very ill.

Now, she may end up being replaced by a player who can outdistance Trump's embarrassing performances and somewhat incoherent ideology-that may have been the plan by TPTB.

For me, it turns out best to ignore all of it.

We are not in control-it's all too crazy and the politicians are are actors-over acting and I feel like a sucker even trying to consider the game.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good question, it wouldn't surprise me thought, these people know all about smoke and mirrors.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My husband who really isn't very much into conspiracy theories said after seeing today's video: "What if Trump is doing a Litvinenko on her?"

It's just one more theory amongst all the others but yeah, what if THAT were the case?

[Not worth making a new thread for this, as it is merely a thought game].

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Have your cake.....

And eat it too.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join