It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

London’s police ignore Muslim officers ‘extremist views’ for fear ‘Islamophobic’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Political correctness in the police force of London has become a problem even for a female Muslim officer. It got so bad she has resigned due to other Muslim officer's extreme views. Just one story from one person however I believe it. Many countries in the Muslim world forbid women working outside the home.. Plus doing a perceived man's job.. I bet she did get a bunch of B.S. from her fellow Muslim officers..

www.rt.com...

A former female Muslim police officer has accused London’s Metropolitan police of being more worried about “political correctness” than tackling the extremist views of some Muslim officers because they fear being branded “Islamophobic.”

Speaking to the Sunday Times, Javaria Saeed, who worked for the Metropolitan police’s counterterrorism department, took exception to comments made by a Muslim constable who said that female genital mutilation was a “clean an honorable practice” that “shouldn’t be criminalized.”

The 35-year-old resigned from the capital’s police force in March after she became disillusioned by “political correctness,” which resulted in a culture of “us and them” to emerge among some Muslim officers who believed themselves to be above the law.

“My experiences were that it was Muslim officers being racist towards my individual views; also in private, holding racist views against white officers, and sexist views against females,” she said, speaking to the Sunday Times. “If such views were held and expressed by white officers, they would be fired.”

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Political correctness in the police force of London has become a problem even for a female Muslim officer. It got so bad she has resigned due to other Muslim officer's extreme views. Just one story from one person however I believe it. Many countries in the Muslim world forbid women working outside the home.. Plus doing a perceived man's job.. I bet she did get a bunch of B.S. from her fellow Muslim officers..

www.rt.com...

A former female Muslim police officer has accused London’s Metropolitan police of being more worried about “political correctness” than tackling the extremist views of some Muslim officers because they fear being branded “Islamophobic.”

Speaking to the Sunday Times, Javaria Saeed, who worked for the Metropolitan police’s counterterrorism department, took exception to comments made by a Muslim constable who said that female genital mutilation was a “clean an honorable practice” that “shouldn’t be criminalized.”

The 35-year-old resigned from the capital’s police force in March after she became disillusioned by “political correctness,” which resulted in a culture of “us and them” to emerge among some Muslim officers who believed themselves to be above the law.

“My experiences were that it was Muslim officers being racist towards my individual views; also in private, holding racist views against white officers, and sexist views against females,” she said, speaking to the Sunday Times. “If such views were held and expressed by white officers, they would be fired.”

This type of situation is way more normal than anyone could imagine, it is far from just a Police issue it is in every public service department within London.

There is course after course and meeting after meeting about Political correctness and how to further the cause, sadly all it does is undermine very important issues as things constantly get painted with the PC brush.

If people really knew what certain members of these institution get away with hiding behind such banners they would be shocked, a few decades ago it would be laughable to think we are in the situation we are now with this crap...

How can a mindset be compatible with modern UK living when you think it is ok to forcibly hold down a child and remove their clitoris???. What a sick barbaric w@nker......

RA
edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp added

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

All this over a religion. Such worldwide madness all because of a cult and a god nobody can prove exists.

Disclaimer: All religions are cults.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think that people should replace the PC fear of Islamophobia with facts about the core beliefs of Islam and the history of how it has been applied. One huge mistake that has been and is being made is that Islam considers any act of kindness or mercy by the unbelievers to be a weakness that should be taken advantage of in order to advance their own power base. Also, it is a common Islamic belief that it is OK to lie to unbelievers when the believers are at a disadvantage. A good example is when, during a conflict, Muslims will enter into a peace agreement when they are losing, knowing full well that they will break that agreement as soon as they are strong enough to fight again. Peace is not an end unto itself, but a means to gain an advantage over the unbelievers.

Also, when they are living in an area where they are out numbered by unbelievers, they will contend that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance and will abide by the local laws and customs until they have a large enough population to become a political influence and change them. Once they reach a certain percentage of the population and political influence they will use force and coercion to finally take over and change it over to pure Islamic rule. Once they have taken over an area, the peaceful and tolerant aspects are only applied to other believers, leaving the infidels outside of the protection of their laws.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I think that people should replace the PC fear of Islamophobia with facts about the core beliefs of Islam and the history of how it has been applied. One huge mistake that has been and is being made is that Islam considers any act of kindness or mercy by the unbelievers to be a weakness that should be taken advantage of in order to advance their own power base. Also, it is a common Islamic belief that it is OK to lie to unbelievers when the believers are at a disadvantage. A good example is when, during a conflict, Muslims will enter into a peace agreement when they are losing, knowing full well that they will break that agreement as soon as they are strong enough to fight again. Peace is not an end unto itself, but a means to gain an advantage over the unbelievers.

Also, when they are living in an area where they are out numbered by unbelievers, they will contend that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance and will abide by the local laws and customs until they have a large enough population to become a political influence and change them. Once they reach a certain percentage of the population and political influence they will use force and coercion to finally take over and change it over to pure Islamic rule. Once they have taken over an area, the peaceful and tolerant aspects are only applied to other believers, leaving the infidels outside of the protection of their laws.

A bit like Judaism then?

I view ALL religion based supremacy and self importance as nothing more than force-fed delusions used for political and personal gain.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

A bit like Judaism then?

I view ALL religion based supremacy and self importance as nothing more than force-fed delusions used for political and personal gain.

Sounds reasonable to me, of course I was addressing Islam which is the topic here. Your statement could be applied to any religion, cult, organization or movement (political or religious) as they are vulnerable to being used that way.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

it's ok guys...slowly easing you in the new era of your new muslim rulers.

Resistance is futile.

Long live democracy !!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What the hell can they do about this?

Anything?

Or is it not going to be a problem?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It will be a problem if it continues on unreported and they believe they can get away with it until it's banned from the workplace. We are at a big divide in the Country... for how long this will remain is not known. It's a fact that Religion divides the people and separates them from an early age, even though it looks like everyone gets along in mixed schools, they don't really because once they are out of school, they go their separate ways again.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 12-9-2016 by slider1982 because: Deleted

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
thats horse crap.

when i go to Muslim countries, i had to abide by their laws, dress, not look at their women, if it was a dry country, no alcohol, respect their prayers times and plan schedules accordingly etc.

but when they come to a western country, they dont have to abide by that country's rules.. those 'cops' will soon disgrace that uniform in the name of their religion and personal views. its only a matter of time before a new 'issue' in law enforcement, regarding muslim LEOs, begins to emerge.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennzToo late, it's already happened. Birmingham police are to allow Muslim women officers to wear burkas.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Muslims will basically have to assimilate into western culture and lose many of their real beliefs or traditions. I think many muslims have no intention of doing this.

In any case, religion is a true hiderance to human freedom. It's unfortunate that we have to wait for these irrational religions to slowly change their belief systems to accomodate western ideals of freedom.

Its also scary that even with assimilation and modernization a religion can always go back to being extreme.

The extreme and supressive verses will always be there. Just throw in poverty and lack of education.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

All this over a religion. Such worldwide madness all because of a cult and a god nobody can prove exists.

Disclaimer: All religions are cults.

Aetheism should be classed as a cult as well. MAtter of fact ANYTHING can become a cult. A cult is normally lead by a central leader correct? My the NFL can be called a league of many cults. SPorts nuts. POlitical party members can be called a cult as well. Cults of personality.

Now some religons state there is no HUMAN who is above God. So why believe in a Preacher? Cults normally ask for money or wealth donated to them as well correct? Bible dont require believers to give money if they cant. a cult demands it. So not all of them are cults. remember when you say EVERYTHING or EVERYONE its normally wrong because not everyone falls into the same category.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Aetheism should be classed as a cult as well.

A cult is normally lead by a central leader correct?

Following your logic...so who is the atheism central leader figure ?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: yuppa

Aetheism should be classed as a cult as well.

A cult is normally lead by a central leader correct?

Following your logic...so who is the atheism central leader figure ?

Who created it? But you are correct. Yeah Scratch aetheism. its one of those that also falls outside apparently. Still the majority of cults still exist and follow certain practices,such as demanding tribute or money.

new topics

top topics

join