It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's our man Trump have to say about all this Hillary Hoopla?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There is an unofficial agreement to keep politics out of the headlines on sept 11th, But today is a new day, And the donald wont disappoint, probably...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If he's smart not a damn thing other than maybe wish her a speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Trump does NOT demand her medical record (and chart), then we'll know that the fix was in with him all along..

Well now there it is right there. Exactly what I was looking for in this thread.
I have thought this all the way thru.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

He's said he's going to release his own checkup results.

So he's sort of going that way without bullying on a sick lady and demanding her medical chart to prove that she's ok.

He's implied that "something's going on" and that there's more to it, without saying the word Parkinson's.

It's possible that she doesn't have it, but all the signs and symptoms seem to point in that direction, that she has a disease that's been managed and that comes and goes, and one that's been hidden from the public.

Most of the time she's fine, but since it is a progressive disease and because Donald Trump cannot become President, if she has it, she must drop out and allow the DNC to put forward another candidate who'll be capable of beating Trump.

It would be just too selfish of her if she's got it but keeps it a secret, and it would come out eventually.

Sadly, although I thought it was all a bunch of malarkey, I now am inclined to think that there is something going on with her health that has been kept secret and that she has Parkinson's disease. I hope not, but the symptoms are all there, including the pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Trump had no plans on talking about anything today

LOL..What are you, his itinerary keeper?

Actually, Trump did speak today, at the National Guard Association

Monday, September 12, 2016: Full replay of Donald Trump’s speech at the National Guard Association of the United States 138th General Conference & Exhibition.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Man I really like what he was say'n right there Win but can
we believe him? I actually think so.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well nothing softens a person up like facing there on mortality.
I feel bad for her no matter how much I dislike her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Wow that was a fantastic speech

top topics

<< 1   >>

join