It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela effect.... you've been successfully clicked baited

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jgarc028
let me try and use logic here, why are our brains immune from change when everything else changes. if everything changed wouldn't your thoughts as well? you get some real paradox going on here because obviously people can't change an event after the fact (the fact being the current timeline ie universe), its either done before or at the time. say it was "luke i am your father" i saw the movie and remember it this way. some other timeliner has come and changed it to "no luke i am your father" guess what i still would have herd "no luke i am your father" and it would always be that way to me, remember i never herd that line... everyone who herd it would always hear "no luke i am your father" assuming that was what it was changed to. when you change something everything is updated immediately to reflect that change.

assuming different universes exist, im from time line A and go back to timeline B. i kill timeline B "me" 10 years before i would have naturally died. everybody in timeline B would live from that point on in a different world where i died 10 years before, you would never remember me dying when i was suppose to because it never happened, your world would be updated to reflect that.

lets say timeline A saves Timeline B "me" from dying when i was naturally suppose to die, how would you remember me dying when it never happened, why wouldn't your mind be updated with the rest of the universe?

is your mind the only thing immune from universal world change?

I think one would suffer minor brain damage from sudden rearranging of neural pathways and 10 years of butterfly effect might be more prominent thus resulting in more evidence

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04

originally posted by: jgarc028
let me try and use logic here, why are our brains immune from change when everything else changes. if everything changed wouldn't your thoughts as well? you get some real paradox going on here because obviously people can't change an event after the fact (the fact being the current timeline ie universe), its either done before or at the time. say it was "luke i am your father" i saw the movie and remember it this way. some other timeliner has come and changed it to "no luke i am your father" guess what i still would have herd "no luke i am your father" and it would always be that way to me, remember i never herd that line... everyone who herd it would always hear "no luke i am your father" assuming that was what it was changed to. when you change something everything is updated immediately to reflect that change.

assuming different universes exist, im from time line A and go back to timeline B. i kill timeline B "me" 10 years before i would have naturally died. everybody in timeline B would live from that point on in a different world where i died 10 years before, you would never remember me dying when i was suppose to because it never happened, your world would be updated to reflect that.

lets say timeline A saves Timeline B "me" from dying when i was naturally suppose to die, how would you remember me dying when it never happened, why wouldn't your mind be updated with the rest of the universe?

is your mind the only thing immune from universal world change?

I think one would suffer minor brain damage from sudden rearranging of neural pathways and 10 years of butterfly effect might be more prominent thus resulting in more evidence
again like I am your father was only created as an amalgamation of the 2 most famous quotes of the movie , " Luke, use the force" and "no, I am your father", nothing more..

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pimptriggs
but can we all really be that stupid to not remember something.

Yes.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join