It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seems all of town hears boom in michigan I also heardi it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i heard a big boom thought just fire work people from all over town and even fare aways as 20 min drive out of town all say thay heard it, my thought is maybe a meteor is there and sky maps to look at,,,, im in hastings michigan,,, many people reporting floors and widoes shakeing , just cuerias thank you if you can help sorry for my spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

When? Just now? A time reference is kinda important.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

sorry about 45 mi ago little more little less

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Near what city? Michigan has a bunch of 'booms' that haven't been accounted for. One was near Howard city in February. Was heard across several counties.
edit on 11-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
in hastings mi middele of grand rappids ,kalmazoo,battle creek lanzing.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

any air force bases nearby, could have been a sonic boom. happens from time to time here near Eglin AFB.
they can shake homes

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
might be nothing was just wondering if rader might have seen something can not find that on line for space rock but never looked before

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yes that could have been, battle creek does have pretty big air comand pretty close, but middle of the state would not think thay would but vary well could have

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Great, I was hoping we would get past 9/11 without any booms.

was it one big boom, continuous numbly booms??

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: gramma

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
All quiet in Genesee county... Although (6) summers Ago while living in flint when the booms and rumbles were happening nationwide I definately heard them then...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

My guess is some news would be buzzing if that end the case. And I don't trust MSM. But they would be foaming at the mouth for propaganda chances.
edit on 11-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah, total sarcasm about the 911 thang.

Would be interesting to know if it was continuous.

Maybe the resident ats earthquake experts could check out the seismograph logs?.

Edit: I couldn't find any events in Michigan, just Bird Flu.

That stuff is no joke, you could end up like my demon avatar.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: adddded2

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Darn. I was in Paw Paw today and didn't hear anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Galesburg here.Directly between KZOO and Battle Creek. I didn't hear anything around that time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
some people saying pipe bomb but cops did not find anything going to look again in day light but was really big area? may never know, i looked up sizemafrafs my self mi has had two eartqakes last two yers
i felt the first one was first off my life was not that, TDawg61 you must felt these qakes pretty close to you, never my life thought i would feel one in mi, thow my faimly is vary earth qake prone, i take my chances with tornadeos, can hide from them, do still wonder if we will get more qakes tiny after shocks but dont think those faults were even there to be gin with

edit on 11-9-2016 by slayerfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yesterday around 5-7 me and others heard loud "booms" believeing it was thunder. Saw lots of ppl on Facebook asking hangout it. Baltimore, MD

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I live in East Central Iowa, and last night a lot of people here in my town also heard what sounded like a big bang. I heard it twice. People on the local FB was commenting about it left and right.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: slayerfan
some people saying pipe bomb but cops did not find anything going to look again in day light but was really big area? may never know, i looked up sizemafrafs my self mi has had two eartqakes last two yers
i felt the first one was first off my life was not that, TDawg61 you must felt these qakes pretty close to you, never my life thought i would feel one in mi, thow my faimly is vary earth qake prone, i take my chances with tornadeos, can hide from them, do still wonder if we will get more qakes tiny after shocks but dont think those faults were even there to be gin with

Yes there was indeed a earthquake centered here in Galesburg within the last year.I remember mentioning it in a thread here.Took everyone by surprise.But that was a continuous rumbling that lasted about 7 seconds.Impossible to have not have felt that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Granted pipe isn't a scientific term and four represent different sizes of emphasized devises. One would assume the term pipe bomb wouldn't be used in the same context of heard twenty miles away.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There are some air bases near Hastings, it could be a sonic boom at a closer than usual range, that would explain the widespread confirmation of the event.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join