It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Sick But Campaign Must GO On-No Matter What

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
She is one sick #ing bitch... and I don't mean pneumonia sick. Twisted evil #.

You said it sister/brother/whichever you are

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Thursday, October 6, 2016

This is amazing, and should be troubling for Hillary supporters. With 33 days before election day, and Donald Trump nipping at her heels in National Poll averages, Hillary TAKES TWO WEEKS OFF the campaign trail!

Story: www.infowars.com...

Is she that SICK, or that CONFIDENT that she'll win? Or, perhaps, has forgotten that there's an election in 33 days?

I read last night that a hospital bed was rolled in the back-door for recent rallies.
Source: www.morningnewsusa.com...

Ominous, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: sirlancelot

Thursday, October 6, 2016

This is amazing, and should be troubling for Hillary supporters. With 33 days before election day, and Donald Trump nipping at her heels in National Poll averages, Hillary TAKES TWO WEEKS OFF the campaign trail!

Story: www.infowars.com...

Is she that SICK, or that CONFIDENT that she'll win? Or, perhaps, has forgotten that there's an election in 33 days?

I read last night that a hospital bed was rolled in the back-door for recent rallies.
Source: www.morningnewsusa.com...

Ominous, isn't it?

That News Begs the Question , Do the American People Really Want a Sick Old Lady as their Commander In Chief during a National Crisis , or God Forbid , in yet Another Middle East War ? Hell No , Wake the Hell Up People !

<< 1  2   >>

join