It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Sick But Campaign Must GO On-No Matter What

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Cmon we all know she doesn't have pneumonia! Considering that is the spin the Clinton Campaign put out there though it would be fun to act as if and call her out on it via atf cause doing so anywhere else could get me shot. hahaha

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't forget she talks to dead people too, remember this video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
WOW, that'sounds pretty funny 😂

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

i thought the deplorables thing was better when they just left bruce willis as is

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Awaits tomorrows polls that show a strong +2 point increase in the lead for Hillary...

Personally I think if this does not gut her campaign nothing will, she has dodged more bullets than the f#cking matrix on rerun...

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
An elderly person with the stress and underlying health complications as Hillary is suffering, is going to be very dangerous if she truly have pneumonia.

Even the most healthy of people when coming down with pneumonia it takes a lot to get back in health and for a while it will still be problems.

So If Hillary truly have pneumonia she is going to be sick for a long, long time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
An elderly person with the stress and underlying health complications as Hillary is suffering, is going to be very dangerous if she truly have pneumonia.

Even the most healthy of people when coming down with pneumonia it takes a lot to get back in health and for a while it will still be problems.

So If Hillary truly have pneumonia she is going to be sick for a long, long time.

Indeed, about 2 months ago I came down with a bad chest infection (not anywhere near Pneumonia) and to put things into perspective I am a endurance cyclist so fit, very healthy and in my mid 30's..

It knocked me totally out the ball park, I was off my feet for a long time, yet she is diagnosed Friday. Attends a ceremony then collapses to be rushed away in a van.. Only to be seen a few hours later having a photo op..

You cannot make this stuff up....

People on here that have had pneumonia or have cared for someone with it will know it is a really bad situation to be involved with and at her age I would expect it to put her out of action for ages..

Yet we are meant to believe all is ok??.. Pull the other one!!!...

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Pneumonia is fluid in the lungs causing decreased O2 saturation.

If you have pneumonia, and subsequent lowered O2 sats, then it's not something you can ignore or pretend that it doesn't exist.

Pale, ashen complexion, blue lips, blue nail beds, rapid shallow respiration is not something you can wish away.

If you really have pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not only is Hillary handing the election to the Don a lot of her celebrity supporters are going to move out of the country, sounds like a win win situation.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Savage.

SM2

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you have pneumonia, and subsequent lowered O2 sats, then it's not something you can ignore or pretend that it doesn't exist.

Pale, ashen complexion, blue lips, blue nail beds, rapid shallow respiration is not something you can wish away.

You are right with the condition, but not the appearance.

I had a bout with bacterial pneumonia when i was 20 or so, stemmed from getting a cold, not taking care of it, continuing to work, turned into bronchitis, kept going, boom pneumonia. I was prescribed Zithromax i believe it was. I was not contagious. I had no blue tint anywhere. I was confined to bed rest, luckily I was allowed to stay at home and not a hospital . I didnt even really feel that bad, just tired and such. I couldnt walk from my bedroom to the kitchen without being out of breath. Couldnt sleep well because of the fluid in my lungs causing me to couch so much. Was horrible. It had me out of work for 3-4 weeks. Also caused scar tissue in the lungs and permanent asthma like symptoms .

Now, that was when I was 20ish and in excellent health and extremely physically fit. Now imagine what that same condition will do to emperor palpatine...ooops I mean Hillary.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Could Hillary be so concerned about losing the Presidency that she has Donald Trump seriously injured, or killed? You know what they say about a wounded animal that's in fear of losing its... crown.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Bacterial Pneumonia is not contagious. The bacteria that cause it are, and they're opportunistic...pneumonia is typically a secondary infection. It's common in people with upper respiratory allergies. Usually starts off with something like a sinus infection, then rapidly progresses into the lungs.

It's not surprising at all, considering how bad the pollen and mold counts have been. Add in long hours traveling and working, etc., sleep deprivation and erratic nutritional habits and constant exposure to allergens, and that's precisely the environment pneumococci love to colonize in.

She would not have been released by a physician if she had a viral infection, which actually is contagious. I'm sure the child is perfectly safe.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: sirlancelot

Bacterial Pneumonia is not contagious. The bacteria that cause it are, and they're opportunistic...pneumonia is typically a secondary infection. It's common in people with upper respiratory allergies. Usually starts off with something like a sinus infection, then rapidly progresses into the lungs.

It's not surprising at all, considering how bad the pollen and mold counts have been. Add in long hours traveling and working, etc., sleep deprivation and erratic nutritional habits and constant exposure to allergens, and that's precisely the environment pneumococci love to colonize in.

She would not have been released by a physician if she had a viral infection, which actually is contagious. I'm sure the child is perfectly safe.

Personally,

I would not let my child near that women unless he had a full Hazmat suit on and Hancock by his side, even then I would be earring on the side of not signing the permission slip.....

RA

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Nice try.

Unfortunately for propagandists, we are all on the internet and can verify facts ourselves.

Bacterial pneumonia is absolutely contagious.

It's usually caused by an infection – most commonly, bacteria and viruses, which are contagious. It can also be caused by breathing in a foreign object (aspiration pneumonia) or, in rare cases, a fungal infection, which is not usually contagious.

www.nhs.uk...

Your crude disinformation tactics might work at low-info voter frequented sites like daily kos and huffpost but they will not work here.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And most old sick people die of that, when suffering from something else.

Pneumonia sets in and it's over.

What does it take to re-hydrate someone in 90 mins? 1 Gatorade?

Seems to me that she would need a IV drip at her age and from what I saw of her in the vid.

She was out of it standing there.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just over heard the most recent poll on CNN has her in the lead by five points...

Sure...

Shows the election is going to be rigged. Wondering how they swill get over the debate hurdle. Shes supposed to stand there for ninety minutes.

Lets see, concussion, pneumonia... whats left?

Hologram?
edit on 12-9-2016 by intrptr because: Hologram

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am far from a Hillary fan... and wouldn't vote for her if my life depended on it... but I am so very worried about her and the inference for the nation. I don't believe for a minute that she is doing any of this because she wants to -- much less do I believe she intends to be president; rather, if elected she will step down. I'd bet dollars to donuts she's being coerced somehow... some way. No matter how stubborn (or evil) she is, she can't handle this. I'm shocked that Chelsea and Bill haven't told her to just stop and take care of herself and enjoy her grandbabies while she can. Which is all the more reason I don't believe this is their choice. I've suspected a bait-and-switch for a long time now -- much like the way Gerald Ford became prez -- and all of this is just making me believe it even more.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join