It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White "orb"/UFO on Sep. 11, 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Another "lucky" day! Around 4pm I stepped outside of my apartment building, stood and leaned on the steps leading to a sidewalk apartment entrance and scanned the sky for a few minutes. When I started to go back inside I took one last look and saw the white "orb". I reached into my back pocket for my small digicam and, as happened with my other video, pulling on the camera's strap couldn't remove the digicam and I needed to stabilize my body but I didn't want to look away and lose the UFO as I've experienced in the past. I finally was able to free the digicam but placing my finger on the power button area was difficult 'cause it's a flat surface and I had to move my thumb around finally having to look at the camera. I started to shoot standing up and holding the camera above my head and since I didn't put on my reading glasses I couldn't see the orb on the screen and not wanting to lose precious time I just aimed it at the general area where I thought the orb would be but my arms started to shake which is the reason for the unsteady and shaky video. But I did get the orb which was moving to the east. You can see it entering the clouds.

In the future whenever I exit the building I will have my digicam in my hands, powered on. Otherwise it gets frustrating. I learned my lesson.

I know I'll be inundated with comments about it being a balloon or whatever. Won't faze me 'cause it did not behave like a wind-beaten balloon, it just moved steadily east. The video below the 2 photos. I apologize for the shakiness but I'm an old man. See the video at YouTube, it's "better" and in HD.

edit on 11-9-2016 by klassless because: To add text.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ive seen the exact same thing before, And it was around the same height, it sat stationary for around 15 minutes, And may of been rotating, It was quite hard to tell, To this day i have no idea what it was.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
thats definitely an orb ufo of some sort with advanced flight and propulsion capabilities possibly originating from some other solar system enjoying the lovely sunday weather. they're also here to save us because we are based on the engineered dna.

-there i told you what you wanted to hear instead of logical explanations.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks like some giant structure.
Shaped in a similar fashion to a mouse pointer.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Cant see it for long enough in the video to make any determination about it.

Like flapping wings, for instance.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Easy to mistake for drones these days, might just be at the right distance to trick the eye.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm glad you got a video and pictures, cause every single time something happens around me for some reason my reaction is to get on the phone with someone else to talk about it OR I don't have a camera or camera phone on me. Great photos and videos. Since it's unidentifiable.. UFO

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nice catch op, the only people that can probably appreciate a thread like this are those that have seen similar ufo's. I saw one a couple years ago, it was stationary for maybe 15-20 minutes and then started moving higher and higher into the sky until it was out of sight.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblivvious
I'm glad you got a video and pictures, cause every single time something happens around me for some reason my reaction is to get on the phone with someone else to talk about it OR I don't have a camera or camera phone on me. Great photos and videos. Since it's unidentifiable.. UFO

Even if you had a camera you might not think about using it until it's too late. All that has to happen is just one miss and you'll make an effort to carry your camera or, if it's clumsy and/or heavy, opt for a little guy like mine (shown in my other thread "My 9-2-2016 Daylight Flashing Unknown Aerial Display / UFO? Video." (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

A few years ago I exited my apartment building and walked towards the park but looking up. I saw a white "orb" hauling ass towards the east, the direction I was traveling. I immediately notified this person that was walking towards me and he stopped to look at it, between clouds and above them. We chuckled about the event and went on our ways when I finally realized my digicam was hanging from my shoulder! An hour or so after that I videotaped a solitary and still orb while airplanes ascended under it.

I have a pistol grip handle which I gotta start using so that future videos will be steadier.

edit on 11-9-2016 by klassless because: To add text.

edit on 11-9-2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Nice catch op, the only people that can probably appreciate a thread like this are those that have seen similar ufo's. I saw one a couple years ago, it was stationary for maybe 15-20 minutes and then started moving higher and higher into the sky until it was out of sight.

15-20 minutes and you didn't have a camera, you must have been kicking yourself! Did you look around to see if you could point it out to someone for verification? That's the first thing I do while I'm reaching for my camera since perhaps they have a cell phone and can email you their footage to share with us.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Oh I had a camera and I'm sure I took pics and video of it, just didn't post it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Definitely strange, glad you caught it on vid/pic's.

I seen something similar a couple months ago, was at 6:25pm, also looked like an orb or round glowing structure, i must have missed most of the time it was around cause i only saw it for 20-30 seconds then it was instantly gone with a clear sky.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: klassless

Oh I had a camera and I'm sure I took pics and video of it, just didn't post it.

Our loss.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Definitely strange, glad you caught it on vid/pic's.

I seen something similar a couple months ago, was at 6:25pm, also looked like an orb or round glowing structure, i must have missed most of the time it was around cause i only saw it for 20-30 seconds then it was instantly gone with a clear sky.

Gotta make an effort to record what turns a mundane day into an exciting one. Otherwise it's just a memory and you can't share memories 'cause the listener has to create the visuals, mentally. You whip out a photo or a video and the person your sharing your experience with gets a better deal.

top topics

join