It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Will Win All 50 States...Here's Why !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: whyamIhere

From what I´ve heard so far this has nothing to do with tax pardons, may include them in exchange for relocation of production facilities but it´s not the core of the the idea.

The main idea, I´ve heard from him so far, is to penalize corporations who try to sell in the US products produced abroad in low wage countries.

The how long premisse is related to how long will it take for a corporation to relocalise its factories and restore production in the US, not your how long the tax pardons would last as you seam to have interpreted.

Well, he also talks about renegotiating NAFTA.

I am unclear exactly what he is planning.

I think it will take a combination of things.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, that´s the only way. The trade deals will be made on a one to one basis, not in bulk. and corporations will have some time to bring back the jobs, or better saying, using the proffits from production and business abroad to fund domestic production for internal market. Gradually jobs will be created in the US and corporations will adjust to this new reality.

The globalisation didn´t happened overnight, took 10 to 15 years to get to the point we are now and reverting it won´t happen overnight either but will happen and will be good for everybody, except the corporations that will make less but in the end will obviously survive.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thursday, September 15, 2016

FWIW: Donald J. Trump is appearing on the JIMMY FALLON (NBC) show tonight, to present his light-hearted, humorous side. Should be interesting to watch, and more entertaining than Hillary twisting an already-loosend lid off a pickle jar.

Source: time.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Erm it was reagonomics that sent all the jobs packing...

Agreements were signed back in 1975 by Reagan predecessors. Same in the UK and Europe.

"The Lima Declaration of 1975" which declared that "in perpetuity, the developed nations should be prepared to give away 30% of their manufacturing capability to the developing world". Once signed, the slide was nonstop as the existing manufacturers couldn't compete with countries that had a lower cost of living.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

"The Lima Declaration of 1975" which declared that "in perpetuity, the developed nations should be prepared to give away 30% of their manufacturing capability to the developing world". Once signed, the slide was nonstop as the existing manufacturers couldn't compete with countries that had a lower cost of living.

I can't seem to find that verbiage.
www.unido.org...

The US is no longer a member of UNIDO, btw. Nor is the UK.

edit on 9/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join