It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Will Win All 50 States...Here's Why !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the ONLY candidate in this election to have actually been fined by the IRS for making "illegal campaign contributions."

Obama weaponized the IRS. It's the only reason he's President.

That is the dumbest comment I've read in weeks.

Here, you take the idiot cake.

Sheesh

Except for the fact that Trump was fined for his illegal activities in the 1990s and again in 2000, which is prior to Obama even being elected to the senate. Much less POTUS.

So you can just choke on that idiot cake all by yourself.

Or did Obama somehow weaponize the IRS prior to ever being elected to any political office?

Maybe Obama used that same opportunity, (prior to holding an elected office) to appoint the judge who's too Mexican to give Trump a fair trial in his Trump University fraud case as well.

Like I said previously, Google is a wonderful tool for those who aren't too old or ignorant to use it.

Whyareyouhere?
edit on 13-9-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Except for the fact that Trump was fined for his illegal activities in the 1990s and again in 2000, which is prior to Obama even being elected to the senate. Much less POTUS.

Did you forget Obama has a time machine. Remember no matter when it happened it's Obama's fault.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: whyamIhere

Erm it was reagonomics that sent all the jobs packing...
And they've been packing ever since...The REAL truth is that it all started with the Federal Reserve around 1913...The Council on Foreign Relations and then the United Nations...It was set in motion with the so called Reaganomics but I don't think Reagan had a lot to do with it...

It was daddy Bush who really pushed it with Nafta and then Clinton signed the deal...And then the World Trade Organization (WTO)...

Things didn't fall apart so drastically until Jr. Bush pushed for and accepted China into the WTO...And of course now we're up for the big one with Obama that will completely destroy the autonomy and sovereignty of the United States, the TPP...

Been a progressive movement for a Century...From both Parties...Can't blame just Reagan...There is only one person who can and will stop the destruction of the US and that is Donald Trump...That is the reason Trump is hated by both political parties...And Trump can defeat this only if the voice of the people are behind him since both parties of congress will fight him tooth and nail...

And that reason above all else is why we must elect Trump...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Reagan had to rebuild the Military.

I wasn't even commenting about Reagans policies.

It was the PC boom under Clinton's watch where we really thrived.

I don't care how we get there again...

My OP was more about the mood of the Country.
We thrived under Clinton's watch??? Oh brother !!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes

You're just showing that you're the irrational one. Your position basically boils down to "My candidate is perfect so nothing they say or do can warrant rational opposition".

Any rational person can make an honest assessment of something they like and recognize its strengths and weaknesses. For example, I support both Bernie and Jill Stein but I can understand why some people are against them. I support a nationwide high speed rail system, but I can understand the rational arguments against it (like cost, terrain, and potentially crippling the domestic flying industry). But your posts seem like you're utterly incapable of doing this.

And when I look at this post of yours (HERE), I realize you're also coming off as hypocritical. In that post, you said the following: "Why would voting against your own best interests, finances, and freedoms be rational?" Well guess what, 30% of all American citizens are either Hispanic, African American, or Muslims! Trump's policy proposals and suggestions will directly affect many of our best interests and freedoms. So by your own words, we're being rational by opposing him.

Not to mention, Trump is still a Republican. So if elected, he will nominate conservatives to the Supreme Court and appoint other Republicans to his administration and to federal positions. These are clearly against the "best interests, finances, and freedoms" of people who disagree with Republican policy positions. So going by your own logic, it would be rational for anyone who opposes Republican policy positions to oppose a Trump candidacy.

You should just be honest. You simply don't care about the Americans who see the world differently from you. You reject the validity of our concerns because we simply don't matter to you. It's not that you consider us irrational; I think you consider us irrelevant. That's why you simply dismiss us and why your candidate will get obliterated in November. Hopefully, Repubs will also lose their majorities in the House and Senate for dismissing the rational concerns of non-conservative voters.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Your position basically boils down to "My candidate is perfect".

No, not at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No you said, time and time again, it was always BUSH.
Obama WAS gonna FIX all that ...NO HE COULDN'T AFTER ALL.
He created another COLD war on 2 fronts as well as perpetuated the front in the middle east,by absence of authority and running a war from the rear.
JOHNSON did a better job at it and it was our worst mess yet,now this.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Even Massachusetts?????

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are dishonest.

You post off topic ridiculous assertions.

You have no proof of anything. Turn off the MSM.

Go cash your monthly check, and you're welcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: M5xaz

No Ronnie broken the law, then let Oliver North take the fall for it.
youtu.be...

Obama made a deal with our allies, strange how you all fail to mention that, and part of the deal wad giving back the money.

What law do you think he violated?

Treasury’s published guidance regarding Iran states that, in general, “the clearing of U.S. dollar- or other currency-denominated transactions through the U.S. financial system or involving a U.S. person remain prohibited[.]”
(See here,
www.treasury.gov...
sec. C.14.)

Justice also opposed this ransom payment...sigh...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: M5xaz

But Obama making an illegal $1.7 Billion (or is it $33 BILLION) payment to Iran to secure the release of American hostages is OK ?

Repaying money to the nation that it belongs to is not illegal.

At least, Reagan never called for the Muslim Brotherhood to lead Egypt.

No he just invited the future leaders of the Taliban to the White House.

Their money ? Not under SANCTIONS.

Obama definitely violated US LAW!!

And Obama supplied them with weapons even after it became confirmed they became Islamist leaders and killed Americans and engage in GENOCIDE in Syria

Uninformed, uneducated comment from welfare liberals....

So you missed the part where sanctions have been lifted against Iran. So let's see that law. Its the nations backing the rebels that is helping commit genocide in Syria and that isn't Iran wanna guess who? Typical Trump supporter just as clueless as the person they follow.

No, Buster.

The WMD agreement specifically states that the US financial system restriction sanctions against Iran remain in effect (I gave the reference above in a previous post ).
www.treasury.gov...

What's more is that circumventing those restrictions in any way,like pallets of cash, also remains illegal.

You clearly do not know at all the subject at hand, arrogantly ignorant with no references.
For clueless, check a mirror.

Totally uninformed, again....
edit on 13-9-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I also think its absolutely possible to brig back jobs from slave workers countries but Trump must start telling exactly how long will it take to do and how it will be done.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

I also think its absolutely possible to brig back jobs from slave workers countries but Trump must start telling exactly how long will it take to do and how it will be done.

Companies are holding trillions off shore hoarding cash.

Trump will let them bring it home tax free.

Then you give tax incentives to keep them here.

But you're right, how long and how is he going to do it ?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

After Tonight's Child Care Speech , the Majority of the American People have to take a Closer , more Detailed look at Mr. Trump as our possible next President Considering the Content of it , and the Clarity of it's Message.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

After Tonight's Child Care Speech , the Majority of the American People have to take a Closer , more Detailed look at Mr. Trump as our possible next President Considering the Content of it , and the Clarity of it's Message.
Just something i always post when appropriate.

Children Of Tomorrow

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold

I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

- Anonymous

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

I am pretty sure once the President is elected, he is quickly informed that he must assume the role of this puppet, or be killed or worse have his entire family threatened. consciouslifenews.com...
edit on 13-9-2016 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

From what I´ve heard so far this has nothing to do with tax pardons, may include them in exchange for relocation of production facilities but it´s not the core of the the idea.

The main idea, I´ve heard from him so far, is to penalize corporations who try to sell in the US products produced abroad in low wage countries.

The how long premisse is related to how long will it take for a corporation to relocalise its factories and restore production in the US, not your how long the tax pardons would last as you seam to have interpreted.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: crazyewok

Erm it was reagonomics that sent all the jobs packing...

Really? Please link how that occurred please! Where are you getting your opinion from?

Don't mind the Brits. They want to see America fail.

Still bitter over their butt kicking way back when.

Maybe next time they are about to be sacked...

We sit it out.

Americans are the only ones who actually care about said "butt kicking" to be quite frank. Makes me giggle everytime I hear that, which is a surprising amount.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You are dishonest.

You post off topic ridiculous assertions.

You have no proof of anything. Turn off the MSM.

Go cash your monthly check, and you're welcome.

Nothing dishonest or off topic about what I posted.

You stated in your post that Trump's pay-to-play political donations were perfectly legal and that as a businessman, he just did what businessmen do by making them.

TRUTH BE TOLD..... In the 1990s and again in 2000, the FEC found that Trump had indeed violated the law with respect to some of his political contributions and he was fined by the IRS, (not once but twice) for his illegal activities.

Where did I lie? Where was I off topic?

If anyone is being dishonest here, it's you!

Truth is that Trump has indeed been fined for illegal campaign contributions and no amount of you refusing to accept that fact is going to change it.

And to think that I was taking it easy on you so as not to hurt your feelings.

Hell, I could have also brought up his little "Polish Brigade" fiasco of illegal immigrant workers he employed to demolish one of his buildings in the 1980s. He paid out a pretty hefty settlement for that infraction as well.

Other than your belief that he will somehow make America great again, do you really know anything at all about Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join