It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Will Win All 50 States...Here's Why !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I believe enough people want Trump in office (or at least, more than Hillary) but we all know that TPTB will never allow it. As many people, I don't believe our vote has any value.
You're right about Reagan, and it's partially why I'm holding on to Trump. Reagan was probably the last president that brought pride to being an American (at least in my opinion) the economy was great...maybe not even good, but times were far better than now. Numbers and reports on the "health" of America are bogus now a day, I don't think too many people here will deny that.
Another thing to add, America was seen in such a negative light then either, again, I don't remember in my 47 years a time when it was so bad. I guess being p.c. and letting in so many people that hate our country hasn't helped. Letting boys and girls poop in the same room didn't seem to fix what other countries thought of us either. Time to take our toys and head home. Make or country great again, a.k.a. bring the 50's back. We know Hillary is far too "progressive" for that, but that progressiveness is destroying what made us great.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: whyamIhere

I don't think he'll win every state, but I do think he'll win the election.

States like Hawaii, California, and Illinois are too far gone at this point for anyone to believe they have the 50.01% sane voters required to pull off a Trump win in those states.

LOL I like how you slipped that in as if it were a rational point. Because apparently no sane person would have a reason to vote against Trump. (facepalm)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

FYI: the 50's sucked. The Cold War was just starting, the country was still racially segregated, healthcare & medical technology sucked, there was no internet (or personal computers for that matter), cell phones didn't exist, GPS didn't exist, asbestos was in hundreds of different consumer products, and people wore lame clothing. No thanks on that one.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

There is no rational argument against him unless you are here illegally, have someone you want to get in here illegally, or are on the taxpayer's teat. None of the other criticisms against the man hold much water, in my personal opinion. Liberalism is illogical to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What a delusion.

I remember when this site was about conspiracy theories, not nutbar statements that have no basis in fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: enlightenedservant

There is no rational argument against him unless you are here illegally, have someone you want to get in here illegally, or are on the taxpayer's teat. None of the other criticisms against the man hold much water, in my personal opinion. Liberalism is illogical to me.

If you can't think of a rational reason not to vote for Donald Trump, you're not rational.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Then you will see what a pu$$y Trump really is....just like Gov. Gary said.

That's a lot like the cat calling the kettle black...
Gary (tiny)Johnson has as much spine as an earthworm!
edit on 12-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
What a delusion.

I remember when this site was about conspiracy theories, not nutbar statements that have no basis in fact.

Yet you couldn't resist name calling...

Why do you even care about our Election ?

I wouldn't go vomit all over a Canadian Election Thread.

Post a good conspiracy if you want...You're in the mud pit.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

...or I'm a legal citizen without family/friends trying to enter illegally, earn my own way through life, have self responsibility, and embrace my status as a prideful American.

Why would voting against your own best interests, finances, and freedoms be rational?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Don't take it as an insult, my friend. Pearson's nut bars are delicious, nutritious, and handsomely wrapped. I believe she complimented you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So it's irrational to be against the way he talks about women?

It's irrational to be against his plan to "bomb the ___ out of" ISIS held areas in Syria and Iraq and then send in Exxon to take their oil?

It's irrational to be against his plans to put Muslim Americans in special databases and more?

It's irrational to be against his plans to bring back waterboarding "and a helluva lot worse" (1:50)?

It's irrational to think his wall is a stupid and wasteful project that won't stop the issue of undocumented workers? Or the way he attacked a Gold star family? Or his idea to kill the families of terrorism suspects?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: M5xaz

But Obama making an illegal $1.7 Billion (or is it $33 BILLION) payment to Iran to secure the release of American hostages is OK ?

Repaying money to the nation that it belongs to is not illegal.

At least, Reagan never called for the Muslim Brotherhood to lead Egypt.

No he just invited the future leaders of the Taliban to the White House.

Their money ? Not under SANCTIONS.

Obama definitely violated US LAW!!

And Obama supplied them with weapons even after it became confirmed they became Islamist leaders and killed Americans and engage in GENOCIDE in Syria

Uninformed, uneducated comment from welfare liberals....
edit on 12-9-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well I think your wrong like you were wrong about the last presidential election:
I showed up....I voted....My guy lost.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

But Obama making an illegal $1.7 Billion (or is it $33 BILLION) payment to Iran to secure the release of American hostages is OK ?

And Obama supplied them with weapons even after it became confirmed they became Islamist leaders and killed Americans and engage in GENOCIDE in Syria

A pallet full of cash ?

To the Nation that is the largest supporters of Terrorism.

It was a seen out of Breaking Bad.

It was a straight up ransom payment to terrorists.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Well I think your wrong like you were wrong about the last presidential election:

I never win...

Never tried to hide it.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I never win...

Never tried to hide it.

Donald said he could shoot some one in the head and his supporters would still support him. Are you one of these supporters?

Winning all 50 states would be a feat in of its self, considering he is only spending a fraction of his time in battleground states. Even Missouri is almost tied up but he can't even lock down historic Republican states....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the ONLY candidate in this election to have actually been fined by the IRS for making "illegal campaign contributions."

Obama weaponized the IRS. It's the only reason he's President.

That is the dumbest comment I've read in weeks.

Here, you take the idiot cake.

Sheesh

It's Obamas fault that Trump illegally donated money to Floridas AG reelection campaign when she was looking into filing charges against Trump University( no charges or investigation were pursued after the donation was made either)? How exactly is any of that sitting at Obamas feet?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No Ronnie broken the law, then let Oliver North take the fall for it.
youtu.be...

Obama made a deal with our allies, strange how you all fail to mention that, and part of the deal wad giving back the money.

What law do you think he violated?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I never win...

Never tried to hide it.

Donald said he could shoot some one in the head and his supporters would still support him. Are you one of these supporters?

Winning all 50 states would be a feat in of its self, considering he is only spending a fraction of his time in battleground states. Even Missouri is almost tied up but he can't even lock down historic Republican states....

After Wikileaks and the Debates...

We will talk.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

So you missed the part where sanctions have been lifted against Iran. So let's see that law. Its the nations backing the rebels that is helping commit genocide in Syria and that isn't Iran wanna guess who? Typical Trump supporter just as clueless as the person they follow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join