It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Will Win All 50 States...Here's Why !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Lol when I was reading that I thought you were talking about Hillary and obamas election! Making illegal arms deals etc..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: whyamIhere

Erm it was reagonomics that sent all the jobs packing...

Really? Please link how that occurred please! Where are you getting your opinion from?

Don't mind the Brits. They want to see America fail.

Still bitter over their butt kicking way back when.

Maybe next time they are about to be sacked...

We sit it out.

This brit dont want to see america fail [daughter lives there with her US hubby]
I'd rather see the population stop their "government" defecating all over their constitution. A constitution designed to prevent exactly what has happened over there now.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yep, sorry, gotta agree with the others, it was Reagonomics and his deregulations of the markets that wrecked America and drove all those jobs offshore into slave nations, and ultimately resulted in the 2008 crash.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yeah. Escalating the war on drugs, Reaganomics, deregulating the banks, 3 strikes rules, parental advisory stickers, I REALLY want to return to all of that... /sarc

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yep, sorry, gotta agree with the others, it was Reagonomics and his deregulations of the markets that wrecked America and drove all those jobs offshore into slave nations, and ultimately resulted in the 2008 crash.

It was both sides...

One side could not possibly get us $20 Trillion in debt.

It took two parties working together to steal that much.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

But Obama making an illegal $1.7 Billion (or is it $33 BILLION) payment to Iran to secure the release of American hostages is OK ?

Repaying money to the nation that it belongs to is not illegal.

At least, Reagan never called for the Muslim Brotherhood to lead Egypt.

No he just invited the future leaders of the Taliban to the White House.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You guys remember 8 years ago when Obama being an outsider whose highest political office was Community Organizer (even though he was a Senator when he was running) was a negative talking point?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

What Trump did was legal.

What Hillary did wasn't.

You can't fault a man playing the game.

He didn't write the rules.

He exploited them. I want a person like that incharge.

Really????

Despite the fact that you seem to think your age and having lived through things equates to a factual recollection of what happened, you really should do a little research before you speak. Or do people of your age not know how to use Google?

If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the ONLY candidate in this election to have actually been fined by the IRS for making "illegal campaign contributions."

So as it turns out, what Trump did WASN'T legal after all and Hillary has yet to be criminally charged with a damn thing.

Apparently, living through something doesn't actually count for anything if your memory omits the parts you don't like.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

The only thing good to come out of Reagan's presidency was a ton of great Punk bands.

I love this post

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Trump will win all 50 states.... And here's why!!!

Then proceeds to offer absolutely nothing of substance, but garners 28 flags....... Typical.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Welcome to ATS. Where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You can't fault a man playing the game.

He didn't write the rules.

He exploited them. I want a person like that incharge.

So then you're an Obama supporter? I mean isn't that essentially what the Right is complaining about every time he circumvents Congress with an Executive Order? That he's exploiting the rules. Let's not also forget all the times people have implied that the only reason he got the education he did was because he exploited the rules.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The 'very rich man' is the one who has been doing the buying. If he gets into office, he won't have to buy others. He'll be able to do whatever he wants - which will only be whatever's best for himself and the other rich men.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Depends on where the money is to be spent and what groups aren't needed.
MANY people who are more activists than functionaries already know the score,all that will survive is their noise.
It's expected.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the ONLY candidate in this election to have actually been fined by the IRS for making "illegal campaign contributions."

Obama weaponized the IRS. It's the only reason he's President.

That is the dumbest comment I've read in weeks.

Here, you take the idiot cake.

Sheesh

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Obama weaponized the IRS. It's the only reason he's President.

That is the dumbest comment I've read in weeks.

Here, you take the idiot cake.

Sheesh

It was not the IRS that went after Trump. The IRS had to act after Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics filed a formal complaint.

After Trump was made aware of the issue, he paid the proper tax on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: MrSpad

You missed the point of getting rid of agencies and bureaucracy.
Many an appointee will be fired or ditched if they don't have a function,or have Obama loyalty,same with the current military command structures less officers more NCOs.

The President can not eliminate Federal Agencies, all he/she can do is sign off on legislation if Congress decides to do so. This is just one of many thing Trump does not seem to understand that he can not do as President. He can not expand the military, he can not make changes to the military command structure, he can not eliminate federal agencies or even positions in them. Frankly the President can not do much. Congress is the key to all of it and if you have managed to make most of Congress dislike you, then you are doing nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My opinion is that Clinton win's the presidency this election without too much controversy. She's gets the popular and electoral college majority.

Trump Doesn't appeal to the left or moderates. Remember that it's those moderates in the center that decide who wins the election. We already have a counterbalance on both sides with Stein and Johnson, who are both getting pretty good national recognition but ultimately they cancel each other out. Castle won't get enough votes to be mentioned on national media.

It's not the end of the world, it might suck a little bit as far as corporate interests, transparency, NSA spying etc, but not much will change.

Generally speaking, 2020 would historically be a Republican year just as 2016 should have been, but the clown show of republican candidates lately is terrible. I would hope that someone notices and we get some decent conservative candidates.

I do know one thing though, and that third parties and outsiders have never been as much in the public eye as in this cycle. The tipping point is getting nearer. I'm voting third party this time.

You may ask, why I'm not voting for trump, at least to put a stop to Hillary, but I really do see them as the same. Both Shady and unethical Jerks. We can't win with either of them. It would be like voting for Ted Bundy or Jeffry Dahmer...there is no lesser of two evils here.

So get ready for Hillary. She's got this. Much Gnashing of teeth and wailing by the right, but come on...this is the best they got?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't think he'll win every state, but I do think he'll win the election.

States like Hawaii, California, and Illinois are too far gone at this point for anyone to believe they have the 50.01% sane voters required to pull off a Trump win in those states.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Every GOP candidate over the past 2 election cycles has vowed to eliminate some federal agencies. It's not that they lack the understanding of the process, it's simply the way one runs on a platform of "pushing Congress" to take some action... in a similar vein, Obama vowed to enact Obamacare.

Don't fall for the media games, man.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join