It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaed, alive, and died same way again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have mentioned many times about how I have had a few friends that had died, but were alive again, one of them commited suiced, and one of them died in a plane crash..... In this last month, within the last few weeks, they both have died again, and both in the same ways....the plane crash was close to my house, and the other one ODed on sleeping pills again...

This is creeping me out really badly.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You are aware of the time paradox that occurring right now world wide. I too have experienced this so called de ja voo feeling at work and at home. Even to experience past events so far as about 15 years ago events of family members leaving for school or coming back from school still looking the way they did then. I thought it was just me until both my mom and me saw it happen at the same time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

I do notice people seem to not age etc...

By time paradox, like a time loop, or ME??

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am searching for all the posts where I had talked about them... The one who had died in a plane crash, I had ironically just discoverd alive again recently and added him probly a month and a half ago... Felt chills when I added him, hoping he woukdnt crash in the plane again, as the other friend had just committed suicide again a week or so before I found my friend from the plane crash.

Here is one thread where I mentioned my friend wbo comitted suiced... We had pra ticed for star searxh tovether etc, so I am goint to search more threads where I talked about him....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Glitch in the program I guess. They just get the software figured out and they decide to upgrade. These kinds of things happen in upgrades.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It sucks they are both gone again, and so close to each other too....and that I knew all this time how they would both die and I said nor did anything, for fear of looking "crazy".....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What would you have done if you knew it would happen again? Is there anything you can think of doing that would change things? If it happens a third time, what could you do? Please dont beat yourself up!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
What would you have done if you knew it would happen again? Is there anything you can think of doing that would change things? If it happens a third time, what could you do? Please dont beat yourself up!

I could have shown some love and support in a deeper way to the one who committed suicide. I could have told him how much everyone loves him and needed him, I could have told him how I got over my own depression etc.

The other one I could have told him not to take the plane trip by my house, told him I saw it happen, scared him out of the trip maybe?

If it happens again I will speak up this time, for sure.
edit on 18-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: Tiniest keyboard in the world!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
Hidingthistime - thank you so much for opening up and sharing your insights. Please try to take this and take it forward with you Into your future. I strongly believe you can share this experience and use it to help others.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Terms And Conditions
edit on Wed Jul 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join