It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I would think the official "body double" would at least know which side to part her hair on.

One would also think that people would be aware that an image can be flipped, both intentionally and unintentionally.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: xuenchen

I feel bad for this body double when they one day no longer need her services.

She will be sitting behind the desk at the white house with an earpiece Being told every word to say.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not buying the 2 different people theory. I looked at a bunch of photos today, from before and after the 'episode' and overlapped some in photoshop. Teeth look the same, same mole on the lip, and the hands/fingers same length etc. In some photos her nose is more pronounced. I know I have a couple of photos where it looks like my nose is a different shape than it is depending on how I'm smiling at the time. I have a very straight nose, but sometimes it can look more curved. One can also make a double chin look much more minimal if they rest the back of their tongue against the back of the roof of their mouth, which in turn can make one look thinner.

However on another note, check out this NBC News Special Report and listen in around 3:07 to how the reporter totally fumbles her way through talking about Hillary's medical condition (or lack of). Almost sounded like she was going to say something she wasn't supposed to, and then got stopped and had to ad lib her way through. As well as them repeating an obnoxious amount how this is the first episode and indication of anything wrong since 2012 bla bla. This reporter was talking nearly perfectly before she had to talk about Hillary's medications.
edit on 11-9-2016 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are these before or after?

(I am guessing after.)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Cool theory. The chins and necks are what stand out to me. Wish the pics were of higher quality.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So which Clinton is then having the health issues?

Wouldn't it therefore be plausible that if Hillary were to employ "clones," (lol) what would be the point of Hillary being in the public eye at any point? Doesn't make much sense especially considering the health rumors & conspiracies as of late.

This seems kind of stupid to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Could it have anything to do with this?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

These are the after photos.

It would be interesting to see if one could go back to other times of reported episodes and look for differences in her appearance before and after. This one we happen to have quite a bit to go on, and the video of her slumping and being completely unconscious whilst being hefted into Scooby go a long way toward giving credibility to some sort of health concern.

To my eye, the nose being much more down turned in the after photo along with the chin differences make for a big enough discrepancy to question. I can give on the hair color as it is easy to see that they lighting is completely different in each circumstance, and perhaps on the hairdo as well, it could have been restyled while she was getting comfy cozy in Chels' pad. The video does indeed sound like her, but that can be coached. Spectrographic analysis would be able to tell, so if someone has the software and skillz, please make do.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: xuenchen
The video showing the "after" Hillary has a woman that's at least 20 lbs lighter and not as wide.

The before & after pics have two different people also.

The nose and chin is different.

Crystal clear obvious.

Listen to the audio of what you know Hillary's voice is to sound like and and what was on the Chelsea exit video. I have to say it's one thing to look like someone but another to sound like them. Id say it was her at Chelsea's.

Not sure where the secret tech for that may be.

AT&T Labs will start selling speech software that it says is so good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and intonations of a human voice that it can recreate voices and even bring the voices of long-dead celebrities back to life. The software, which turns printed text into synthesized speech, makes it possible for a company to use recordings of a person's voice to utter things that the person never actually said.
www.nytimes.com...

SIEGEL: Now, we heard about you and your company when we learned the story of the film critic Roger Ebert, who after surgery lost his voice, lost the ability to speak. And your company is providing him with a synthetic voice of himself.

Dr. AYLETT: That's correct. So Roger's lost his voice, but he has, of course, an awful lot of audio that he's recorded in the past. So we've been able to mine this audio data and to produce a prototype of his voice for him.

www.npr.org...

Already been done
www.technovelgy.com...

I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.
Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses. Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or manmade replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of course the big issue is which one was dropping the metal robot parts out of the pantsuit legs while collapsing???

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ok, after looking through photos and comparing...I think the 'after' is, in fact, her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: xuenchen
The video showing the "after" Hillary has a woman that's at least 20 lbs lighter and not as wide.

The before & after pics have two different people also.

The nose and chin is different.

Crystal clear obvious.

Listen to the audio of what you know Hillary's voice is to sound like and and what was on the Chelsea exit video. I have to say it's one thing to look like someone but another to sound like them. Id say it was her at Chelsea's.

Not sure where the secret tech for that may be.

AT&T Labs will start selling speech software that it says is so good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and intonations of a human voice that it can recreate voices and even bring the voices of long-dead celebrities back to life. The software, which turns printed text into synthesized speech, makes it possible for a company to use recordings of a person's voice to utter things that the person never actually said.
www.nytimes.com...

SIEGEL: Now, we heard about you and your company when we learned the story of the film critic Roger Ebert, who after surgery lost his voice, lost the ability to speak. And your company is providing him with a synthetic voice of himself.

Dr. AYLETT: That's correct. So Roger's lost his voice, but he has, of course, an awful lot of audio that he's recorded in the past. So we've been able to mine this audio data and to produce a prototype of his voice for him.

www.npr.org...

Already been done
www.technovelgy.com...

I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.
Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses. Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or manmade replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time.

Sure hope your right and it can be proven! I cant stand Hillary but I have to go on my perception and not my preference.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That's not hilley!

Way to skinny!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ok, after looking through photos and comparing...I think the 'after' is, in fact, her.

Not sure we would be able to tell, they are trained, even the voice is trained.
www.technovelgy.com...

The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of strong physical resemblance to the person being impersonated. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like the "target".

en.wikipedia.org...

The man who was Stalin's body double finally tells his story

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not sure we would be able to tell, they are trained, even the voice is trained.
www.technovelgy.com...

Was looking at the creases in her hand and on her face. They appear to be a match.

If it's a double, they have every detail down.
edit on 11-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Darkmadness

That could be explained as she supposedly had heat stroke, which means she would have been sweating profusely, which would have messed up her hair.

Now here's the kicker: Whatever happened to her, I would expect her to be more poofy cheeked after the event!

It stinks either way.

According to the Kos kooks, their savior does not sweat.

No joke. They believe she is literally medically incapable of sweating.

www.dailykos.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe it was a hypoglycemic event that made her go down. A glucose tablet would bring a person out of that and she could be up and running in about two or three minutes. A glass of juice works good too. It could be diabetes meds or just hypoglycemia. Both can take you down when you get older really quick. Diabetes is much more common than hereditary hypoglycemia.
edit on 11-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The question is, what is she being treated for and why is she hiding it?

"Smoke Inhalation". A narcissist like She is would obviously read Her own ink not only that She'd also believe it...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In the 'before' video she is surrounded by people within arm's length, ready to catch her if she starts falling. In the 'after' video she walks by herself, and even has the strength to bend over to greet the little girl. It's like they just knew she wasn't in any danger of keeling over. Now how would they know that? The 'body double' theory would explain that.
edit on 11-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So, if it was pneumonia, she wouldnt suddenly be ok leaving an hour later. So, either a double or pneumonia is bs. But what isnt a lie with her. When was the last time she spoke for more than 30 seconds without lying?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join