It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Health? She's Fine! Check her scamper up airstairs 4 years ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Seems like she has had issues in the past in regards to tripping and falling. This clip is from four years ago and it does appear that she struggles going up the airstairs of her plane. Nobody around to catch her in this episode. Clumsy, half blind or the beginning of her current health problems? You decide.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks like her health issues have got worse really quickly over a short time frame

She seemed fine in earlier debates

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes, everytime somebody trips, it's because they're dying and anyone who faints has ebolaAIDsrabies. As I mentoned in another thread, Bush 41 vomited and passed out at a banquet hosted by the Japanese PM in 1992 (24 years ago).

Here's Bush 43 tripping:

Guess he had mad-cow-parkinzhiemer's.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Everybody is getting on this bandwagon now.. And clutching at straws..
Ya know people do trip over things in life, especially when they are not looking where they are going..
Having said that I did laugh watching it..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It makes you wonder what's the point?

I know she wants to be the first woman President but driving herself into ill health won't get her there.

Her supporters cry she is healthy as an Ox. Really? How crass does that come off? If it were their Grandma, how would they feel about prodding her on?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm flashing back to Gerald Ford.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Huge laugh! Thanks for that. Reminds me of my old age fall-including stitches-and men running to help your fat self up. Wonder if Hillary is embarrassed; that was a long line of steps and her wave looked like a sign of distress-so, why is she killing herself-will the lust for power finally kill her? Ah, finally, an answer to a long unspoken question. Yes, the lust for power is killing her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

A better grandmother question. Would you let her watch a baby grandkid? would you trust her to walk around and not drop or fall on a baby? If anything bad did happen to the baby, she would call it a choice

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In all fairness, 43 was/is fairly healthy. He was probably just #-faced.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
But its not just her physical health, remember Hillary talks to dead people too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That was a legit trip fall nothing like she did today.

But funny as hell,lol
edit on 52930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 21:52:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

of course its you... hillary lover extraordinaire having to make an excuse for the sick puppy.

oh look someone else fell... haha guys bush must have a disease too!!! im gonna say a bunch of funny things to try and make a stupid point!

please ... shes sick... shes unfit to be president. stop trying to paint a facade. im surprised you didnt find a video of trump tripping, or another post about trump supposedly raping someone, or how many bankruptcys hes had.

she has coughing fits (pneumonia) and is seen hugging kids, and visisiting her daughter with a young one.
shes coughed up balls of mucus or foreign objects
shes had seizures on camera during interviews
and now she passes out and needs 4 guys to get her into a van....
insert weekend at bernies pun here::::

join