It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something glass falls out of hillarys trouser leg

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
(at least before we find out Hillary is ok)

But she's obviously NOT okay. Something is VERY wrong with her.

Did you notice that everyone was on full alert for her to stumble so they could be the hero and catch her? Are you suggesting maybe it's just an act? I could see that - maybe.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hilary died a few weeks ago and the snakes are just moving her body around, making her talk. Weekend at Hillaries...with a reptilian twist.

Just kidding.

There is additional evidence she's wearing a cathedar.
edit on 11-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable
All you have to do is read mu other posts. However , they are just sayin on the news the object was a phone dropped by one of the Secret Service . Even named the name.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Oh wow I have to give a serious reply now. That's not on her, and it's not below her pants line. She bumped the steel barricade and a tiny piece of it fell off. It clashed against the steel and concrete. I'm guessing it was a holding pin. It definitely didn't come from her pants, you can see it is about a foot from her bottom pants outlet and only becomes noticeable after she jerks back a touch to bump into the barricade.

Since when do steel Baricades break from a 68 year old women?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I heard the noise but couldnt see anything

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Maybe the lady on her left propping her up knows what it is?
Watch her hand at 12 second mark,seems to discard something just before cradling Hillarys back?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's obvious it's a snuke.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
UFO flew from her panties.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkangg

Look at hillary right show at either the 12 second mark or 14, depending on which video you are watching, between her show and the bottom of the post

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Oh god, I believe that it must be hil[l]arious ;P for Americans to make political puns but it is wearing really thin now.
Thanks OP I think you observed very well and all the posts that actually came up with a plausible explanation [injection pen etc] are really interesting.
The rest is making me cringe now.
...she's a robot...she needs rebooting...it's a crack pipe...Goodness gracious me. Predictable childish insults, and this has been going on for MONTHS!

This is a very sick woman and she should stop standing for president as she won't fare well and it may well kill her.

If she only had her seizures, that wouldn't be a problem IMO but she is knackered and really not up for it in the long term, due to all the other health problems she's got.

In a real democracy there would be more than two weirdos still in the run and the only time you could possibly guess who'd win would be on the night of the counts. This American FARCE with two clowns is wearing thin and whoever will win, will just be like all the other presidents, even if they originally plan to be different.

Just get it over with. Hillary Trump Hillary Trump

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well remember ill health does not make for a bad President. Roosevelt, remember.

And Reagan was well into dementia in his second term, and a lot of people think he was a great President.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

you're right. bad people make for bad presidents and she is a bad person.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Unless the establishment picked the vice president of choice?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla>>> It looked like it did fall out of her pants leg. Someone suggested it was from a catheter device and I guess that's possible. There is photographic evidence to support she wears a catheter. Was it more like a glass clinking or a metal clinking? To me it sounded more like glass.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Definitely looks as the object did come out of her pant leg and it sounded like a key(s) but can't be sure.

Rick Leventhal from Fox News tweeted "the "mysterious piece of metal" that fell from Mrs #Clinton was an arm of her glasses, per law enf source at scene"

So.. IDK?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
Definitely looks as the object did come out of her pant leg and it sounded like a key(s) but can't be sure.

Rick Leventhal from Fox News tweeted "the "mysterious piece of metal" that fell from Mrs #Clinton was an arm of her glasses, per law enf source at scene"

So.. IDK?

Sounded clangy to me like glass or metal in a hollow shape. I didn't catch a hint of jingling keys. The fact that those around the object didn't seem to notice it or care was very odd, as if to say they didn't want to acknowledge it at all. I am leaning to it being a bottle of something, maybe the medicine that another on here thought was an injection of some type.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It just happened to coincide with when the lady puts her arm around HC in that vicinity, so my money is on her dropping something rather than HC walking around with lumps of metal or glass stuck up her trouser leg.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

She appears to be hiding whatever it was / is behind her back, and tried to get rid of it before anyone could notice...possibly a morphine ampule or some other drug...perhaps it was too pure and she was either stoned out of her gourd, or could have overdosed on the drug, if that is what it was...either way, she doesn't seem to want anyone to notice her dispose of it, including her aids.

Wonder if anyone has been back and picked it up yet?

edit on 13 9 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It was in her right hand, and she was holding her hand behind her back...she dropped whatever it was when the guy grabs under her right arm.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Russian dart but it appears to have bounced off her bulletproof pantsuit. I guess they're growing a bit restless at the Kremlin waiting for the poison to do her in.
edit on 2016-9-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join