It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something glass falls out of hillarys trouser leg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: Gully
Glass dildo?

Recuse yourself from ever commenting again with such sexist garbage.

I'm seriously offended, as a man who has relationships with elderly women I am appalled.

You shouldn't be offended, glass has many advantages. Especially for the elderly women you prey on.

Also I hate to be the one to point this out but you can't really go white knight when your signature says to accept white men and to accept christianity because they hurt people.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of her gazillion blackberry phones ? ....seriously, it does sound like glass , so maybe she has some fancy pure water in a glass bottle that she was drinking...oh wait...that's moonshine...never mind.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I couldn't see Hillary's face, can we confirm this was even her?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I cant confirm it, but the video has went viral and been posted on every news site world wide, though not because of that object falling, because of her fainting and being carried into the van.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Holy SH**!
That's the first time I've seen that one! She is leaning against that concrete post and people are holding her up. They had to basically carry her to the vehicle and lift her in.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER??? If you have problems like that on the campaign trail she will never last as President. There's just no way she can take the physical and mental stress and would be dead in a year or even less. What do her supporters have to say about this? I'd really like to hear then try to give a explanation for this, but I don't think they can come up with one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Being that she is married to Old freaky Bill , who likes to put cigars where they don't belong. Perhaps one of these glass cigar cases?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Maybe it was one of her gazillion blackberry phones ? ....seriously, it does sound like glass , so maybe she has some fancy pure water in a glass bottle that she was drinking...oh wait...that's moonshine...never mind.

It sounds like keys to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Looked like as they were dragging her to the car, it was the bottom of her shoes. JMO. I feel she's unfit to run for POTUS, sorry.....again, jmo........Something fishy about why she's pushing herself into the WH, when it's very obvious, she's Ill....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Haha! yes,
How could i forget about the cigars....

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Is this the same "incident" where hillary trips and loses her shoe, or was that a different one? Anybody know?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Probably a crack pipe to help with all the sleeping she's been doing.

How dare you propose such an allegation without empirical evidence.

This woman has been through hell just look at what this poor things husband has done to her.

Whatever he's done, doesn't compensate for what she has done to him.

This really is an embarrassment now, she obviously isn't up to the task of Commander in Chief, she needs to let it go, but the Bilderbergers can't afford 2 failures this year.

If they do, the fallout ramifications could be severe.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

You know, in your signature, you're saying to accept white men and Christians. When you "accept" someone, you take them as they are. I think you mean "except", meaning to exclude them.
Spelling counts.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looked and sounded like a syringe falling to me..... Like it came out of a pocket though, not a leg.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Look what that 'poor thing" has done to this country. I have no sympathy for this psycho.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You know, in your signature, you're saying to accept white men and Christians. When you "accept" someone, you take them as they are. I think you mean "except", meaning to exclude them.
Spelling counts.

What a god awful traitor to mankind you are creating such a lie as this.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Look what that 'poor thing" has done to this country. I have no sympathy for this psycho.

She has done nothing but her best which is all we can ask for.

Can you say such a thing?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

As I mentioned in the other thread about this event.., it looks like her hands are behind her back and she is being arrested and dragged into the van. Possibly they drugged her at the last minute.

Perhaps for the old video being revived today for her questioning the Bush family on 9/11. www.cnn.com...

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

???
What are you talking about? I was correcting your spelling. What the hell is wrong with you?
Oh, and I noticed you changed the spelling in your signature before you replied.
edit on 11-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Butt plug?

lol, oh man even I was debating on if I should say that she's too damned old for that kinda remark... but maybe you're never too old for a good ole buttplug?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join