It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is deplorable, except me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That's right.

Everyone is deplorable, except me.

In the current buzzword definition, deplorable people are, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic.

I'm going to focus on sexism.

Sexism is defined as;

"Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex."

Why I am not sexist?

Because I think that gender separation in the arena of sports is wrong. It is a gender bias. A gender discrimination. Men's sports, women's sports are sexist.
We separate the sexes in almost all sporting events.

Even golf has separate tee-off points based on gender.

And everyone is okay with that except me.

So you all are deplorable.

We should have equality in all things.

Anything else is a bias and is discriminatory.

Shame on all you deplorable people! (Now vote for Trump)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It would make boxing and MMA kind of boring with too many first round knockouts.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Don't sell yourself short! You're very deplorable!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It would make boxing and MMA kind of boring with too many first round knockouts.

How dare you. They would be competing with men of an equal size aka weight classes.

How dare you even suggest that women couldn't compete on the same level as men you horrible person.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sexism is defined as; "Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex."

Yeah, usually against women but not always. So what are you on about now....

I think someone needs a hug!

edit on 11-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
BullGirl - CowBoy who gives a dumb ass?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah! And no girly-girl excuses! Not even when you have the cramps and feel like your whole insides are on fire aching like a summabeech. Get in there and knock that guy out!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

((((HUG))))

I hope you needed that. I did.

Can't be on this site anymore today.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Thanks babe.
I do try to point out what is obvious ,both by MY training and the biological reality of male upper body strength and heavier bone structure.
It 's like those who advocate women in combat ,then don't bother to find out, attempting to do a male oriented mission results in stress fractures and torn ligaments.
Israel figured it out.
We won't have to after ignatz gets booted and we REEL in the rampant SJW crap.
Males were MADE for punishment so they can MARRY females.
Women usually STOP the male from such foolishness,guess they're getting stupid these days.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh it appears we are deplorable as well if we say something like Someone needs to go away it seems as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
That's right.

Everyone is deplorable, except me.

In the current buzzword definition, deplorable people are, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic.

I'm going to focus on sexism.

Sexism is defined as;

"Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex."

Why I am not sexist?

Because I think that gender separation in the arena of sports is wrong. It is a gender bias. A gender discrimination. Men's sports, women's sports are sexist.
We separate the sexes in almost all sporting events.

Even golf has separate tee-off points based on gender.

And everyone is okay with that except me.

So you all are deplorable.

We should have equality in all things.

Anything else is a bias and is discriminatory.

Shame on all you deplorable people! (Now vote for Trump)

I'm not ok with it, at least not in the sense that an average tennis player like Serena Williams can use her average talent to make $100m's whilst a better player can't even make a decent living on the men's tour. All because Serena doesn't have a penis. That is sexism at it's worst.
edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wah! Wah! The world's not fair-oh the deplorableness of it all! I'm gonna go south and eat worms.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What a weak thread this turned out to be. Let me tell you something OP, your egotism has gotten the best of you. So much so, that you are now even worse than all of us deplorable people. You really need to take a long look in the mirror with that attitude. While I agree with some of the things you mentioned about being fair between the sexes, I think Yuppa, and Cavtrooper7 make excellent points to this thread. Bottom line, you need to re-evaluate yourself, and calm down a little. Eat some humble pie, and relax. Like the Antediluvian said, "you're very deplorable" you just aren't looking hard enough inwards.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I already know that I'm "deplorable".

That's not even a question to bring up for debate.

But playing with terms, definitions can make anyone, everyone "deplorable" at some point. That was kinda my point of the thread.

Fingers get pointed all the time. Blame, names, accusations are made constantly. I'm guilty of it, most people I know are guilty of it. It's human nature.

Unless you're perfect.

Then you're not "deplorable".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I cant tell if your being sarcastic

Just seems like a bs excuse to divide people. cool!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

/s

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The only feminist things I agree are extreme case abortions and equal pay for equal work...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Novak earned 101 million over his career. Federer 98.5. Nadal 78.

Federer made a solid 58 million in endorsement alone. Novak, who deals in smaller ads, made 31 million.

Also, Serena is far from average. Ranked in many cases as the number one female player ever. 21 GS titles and a triple run on the French, Wimbledon, Us and Aussie.

But yeah...no she's just average

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
a reply to: UKTruth

Novak earned 101 million over his career. Federer 98.5. Nadal 78.

Federer made a solid 58 million in endorsement alone. Novak, who deals in smaller ads, made 31 million.

Also, Serena is far from average. Ranked in many cases as the number one female player ever. 21 GS titles and a triple run on the French, Wimbledon, Us and Aussie.

But yeah...no she's just average

She is average and would not have made a living but for the fact she is a woman. The players you mention are all a lot better at tennis than Williams. How much did the 100th ranked men's player make? They would wipe Williams off the court and make a fraction of what she earns just because they are a man and not a woman. Why can't the lower ranked men's players compete in the women's tournaments?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Because professional sports is not sport. It's a business more closely aligned with the entertainment biz with market shares, advertising, "stars", agents, unions, and all the other BS that is tied to broadcast media.

There are no rules except "profit" for the stock holders and mgrs.

Capitalism isn't fair. learn how to invest and stop complaining!!

edit on 12-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join