It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The reports of her death may not be wrong.If the reports were accurate though condolences to the family.

The below was just something i saw as humourous in case she is still alive.

edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: calrification of reasons

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like they bought 3 and a half hours more for some reason....
Now the speech is at 4:30pm instead of 1pm. (Eastern)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Here's her alleged schedule......

Thu, Sep 15, 2016, 3:45pm – 5:00pm EDT
Join Hillary in Greensboro!

Hillary will deliver remarks in Greensboro and discuss her vision for an America that is stronger together.

Doors Open: 1:45 PM
Program Starts: 3:45 PM

So much BS coming from the Hillary Campaign

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe she could start things off by telling us how much she weighs?

I see she already told the "reporters" on her plane she
would talk about the last 4 days "later".

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Super rude to ask a lady about her weight .
But I think it's clear, she weighs a good 40 lbs , at least, more than she did on the sidewalk at Chelsea's on Sunday.

edit on 15-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The event kicks off then, but she's not scheduled to speak until 4:30pm last I saw.
Having looked at the footage of the double on Sun extensively, I can't wait to see which Hillary shows up for this.

Key differences to look for:

Double is thinner (about 20lbs so.)
Double has more youthful skin and hair, and less wrinkles than HRC (likely a few yrs younger)
Double is missing the neck wrinkles Hillary has (and has a noticeably thinner neck than HRC)
Double has a more hooked nose and more prominent nostril creases in profile (this is really the dead giveaway for her)
Double has a shallow depression on ear above earrings, whereas HRC has a crease, higher up on the outer ear (the inner ear though, usually a dead-giveaway for political decoys, is remarkably similar to HRC's)
Double's index finger is same length as her ring finger (HRC's index finger is longer)
Double's clothing seems to fit better than HRC's (though this is only going by the one sighting). This is likely due to her not wearing any kind of underarmor, etc.
And of course, the Secret Service won't be NEAR as close if it's a double vs. HRC. In fact, you may notice completely different personnel, as the real ones are guarding HRC, while a private security detail makes it LOOK like an SS detail.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have to ask. WHat if her double is the actual hillary? WHat if they needed a few days off so they could make her double look like clinton in the face? Its not like the DNC wouldnt front the money to do it if they wanted a win so badly.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Presumably, if they ARE using a double, it's due to something DRASTIC preventing HRC from appearing, or at least appearing without prompting serious questions. Also, while she may LOOK like HRC...talking and acting like her is a much taller order.

The most tell tale difference is the nose.

If a nose job, there'd be swelling, so doubt they are changing the double there....
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Presumably, if they ARE using a double, it's due to something DRASTIC preventing HRC from appearing, or at least appearing without prompting serious questions. Also, while she may LOOK like HRC...talking and acting like her is a much taller order.

The most tell tale difference is the nose.

If a nose job, there'd be swelling, so doubt they are changing the double there....

True but voice can be explained by saying she had a injury or something when she fell and it changed a bit. As to acting...that can be learned.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am currently trying to put some pieces together about HRC's real illness.
The real reason is that I know many women (incl) myself, who became "ill" with a lot of the same symptoms HRC has. My timeline was 2009 when the first ones hit.

Heard on Limbaugh that HRC hates water-a typical symptom of the illness. I could not drink it (literally) for years, used iced coffee. Others report that as well.

Illness is left sided, and ranges from gut to head. Reoccurs and can come on suddenly, leave suddenly. Varies from allergic reaction to tonsil, to ear, to shaking hands to nerve ending (peripheral neuropathy) issues. Nothing ties it all together neatly.
Tied to leaky gut syndrome.

Tied to gluten issues. Seasonal allergies much worse. Panic, anxiety, depression, sadness linked to usually happy pursuits (* shopping* why? the pesticides they use to treat new clothing shipped from overseas. When the clothes are opened up in a closed spot with no air movement, the smells trigger panic and anxiety due to hyper reaction of body)

I am healing mine with aggressive water drinking, whole foods, exercise, salads, probiotic foods rest, some vitamins, kyolic garlic, colloidal silver when sick. If you read this and know someone with these symptoms, pass this info on.

As for HRC, it is sad that she won't be honest about her problems. She could connect with people if she came clean.
Even her husband said "we don't know what it is".

But I know this, if she does not re-evaluate her life and change it, she won't be around much longer. One good illness and the bacteria will take her out. Antibiotics only work so long.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae

Super rude to ask a lady about her weight .
But I think it's clear, she weighs a good 40 lbs , at least, more than she did on the sidewalk at Chelsea's on Sunday.

Hillary's clone has been GORGING!
edit on 9/15/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, it was her, the real deal, at today's speech. All of the data points match her, not Sunday's double.
Guess we'll have to wait and see for her next collapse.

She even spoke for about 20 min, has to be a recent record.....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I amaze people at parties by guessing weight within 5 lbs. I say she weighs 162.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Looks like they bought 3 and a half hours more for some reason....
Now the speech is at 4:30pm instead of 1pm. (Eastern)

www.youtube.com...

Lot's of closely cropped video there to not show the crowd size.
Here is how many were there.

There is no real interest in what Clinton has to say - the whole election is a referendum on Trump, with Clinton waiting to see the outcome. She may as well stay home.

Her campaign team is in that crowd too. Estimates are that 300 total were there.
edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Love this one LOL
Who could ever believe her again after seeing thing like this

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
By the way - it was over 85 degrees in Greensborough today. Hillary was wearing a wool jacket. Obviously not concerned about overheating.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The number of views, likes, dislikes, and comments on the video of her event also tells a tale.

Compare these to Trumps numbers/comments and it is obvious that Hillary has a LOT of hate and the very few 'positive' comments she has are either deflections (some version "Trump bad") or blatant boot licking.

It's ridiculous that anyone is silly enough to think she has more than 5% actual support across the country; oh wait, there are people silly enough...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Love this one LOL
Who could ever believe her again after seeing thing like this

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, her team even refer to her donors as clowns. You would have to be serious mug to trust that woman.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Looks like the podium is very LOW to the ground also, probably only one step up.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The number of views, likes, dislikes, and comments on the video of her event also tells a tale.

Compare these to Trumps numbers/comments and it is obvious that Hillary has a LOT of hate and the very few 'positive' comments she has are either deflections (some version "Trump bad") or blatant boot licking.

It's ridiculous that anyone is silly enough to think she has more than 5% actual support across the country; oh wait, there are people silly enough...

The youtube views of the video are shockingly low...909.
Trump Youtube video in NC was viewed over 300k times.

Just points to the lack of interest in Clinton I was talking about.
I actually think she probably should stay at home.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join