It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dashen
I think hillary is dead you guys.
and if she is alot of her staff will be going to jail

I'm about 25% in the "she died" corner.

And the more I watch the original video, the more I think she could have been dead right there as they had her propped-up on that post.

I think that's very possible. The woman is holding her up, with the bollard helping her, and she doesn't seem to move on her own at all. More like she's being moved. Watching the video, over and over, it's like her legs move as they move her, with no actual action on her part. Strong feeling she died, and yeah, could have been even before the "collapse".

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Relax....she's fine! She's just powering through!

More and more, I think that fits the timing of the "collapse"! Watch the video again, and slow, if you can locate the slowed version. Not one single movement from her limbs looks like she did it herself, not even from a seizure. It looks like the arms and legs only move as the people holding her up move her. The way the legs jerk, it's like they are dragging even then. Initially, I was thinking she was just unconscious, then, but the more I look, the more it looks like she's gone already, at that stage. Creepy thought, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hilarous.
Bill Clinton says Hillary has flu. Campaign says he misspoke and it's really pneumonia...
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Clinton Campaign people are still pushing that Hillary was examined by her doctor at her home in Chappaqua, NY.
While it is technically probably true.... it is misleading, SINCE HER DOCTOR WAS WITH HER AT THE 9/11 CEREMONY!

So, does she have an X-ray machine in her house in NY? Chest X-ray is still the only way of diagnosing pneumonia with certainty. At least that's what the local pulmonary dude told me today. And without a definite diagnosis, she would not have been prescribed antibiotics. This whole story is smelling worse the longer it goes on. Honestly, it's sounding like something a bunch of kindergarten kids made up as they went along.

First, "she has allergies."
Then, "she got overheated."
Then, "she got overheated and dehydrated."
Then, "she has pneumonia."
Then, "she possibly had pneumonia, waiting for tests."
Then, "she's taking time off to recover from pneumonia."
Then, "she had the flu."
What next? "It was really just an ingrown toenail."

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

What next? "It was really just an ingrown toenail."

Ahhh.
Twas that which caused her to 'stumble'.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Exactly! Haven't you ever had one that made you stumble and pass out?

Here's the latest from the Daily Mail:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hillary Clinton battled a sinus condition so bad that she had surgery and a follow-up brain scan - but never told voters - her doctor revealed for the first time on Wednesday evening.

There is an interesting comment that supposedly quotes a doc in the comments below the article.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm adding this to add to the confusion being generated by the damage control team (sarcasm on my part): I heard on the radio news (FOX) at 11 PM EST that Hillary's doctor said she has a mild form of pneumonia which isn't... contagious.

edit on 14-9-2016 by tweetie because: added words in (...)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

And the more I watch the original video, the more I think she could have been dead right there as they had her propped-up on that post.

I think that's very possible. The woman is holding her up, with the bollard helping her, and she doesn't seem to move on her own at all. More like she's being moved. Watching the video, over and over, it's like her legs move as they move her, with no actual action on her part. Strong feeling she died, and yeah, could have been even before the "collapse".

Hillary did die. Lucifer made a deal with her and reanimated her body. Her body is being driven by the devil. Not kidding.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Hillary did die. Lucifer made a deal with her and reanimated her body. Her body is being driven by the devil. Not kidding.

If the essence of possession is to have your body inhabited and totally
used by another, I wonder if by now it wouldn't be a step UP?? NM..
I think she'll kick his @$$ out before the debates are over, anyway.
And with that I have to sleep, and wonder in my fitfulness what
creature will next
inhabit Pennsylvania Avenue.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

If the essence of possession is to have your body inhabited and totally
used by another, I wonder if by now it wouldn't be a step UP?? NM..
I think she'll kick his @$$ out before the debates are over, anyway.
And with that I have to sleep, and wonder in my fitfulness what
creature will next
inhabit Pennsylvania Avenue.

Hillary won't even debate Trump. Mark my words. You'll see that incontinent, fainting excuse for a candidate will never make the debates. The answer to your question is that Trump wins. Get used to calling him President Trump and first lady Milania.
edit on 15-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I watched the video again last night for the first time in a few days. I had a thought. We've seen the big fellow who shadows her every move who appears to have the 'benzo pen' in his hand. ( i don't know what it is or if it's anything, just speculating a lot of what if's here ) Suppose she began to have an 'episode' or whatever plagues her and her shadow dude hit her with the pen. Suppose he hit her twice on accident or twice because she was really having an extreme flareup. They call for the van knowing she now has a double dose of elephant tranq on board and they are not surprised by her demeanor because she just got really dosed up. So they know after the double dose they have exactly 3 or 5 minutes to get her out of view before she literally passes out. Just imagine had the van not been late arriving to the curb , no one would have seen it. Anyone think the late van driver still has a job .......or a pulse ? **speculative** of course

edit on 15-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, she has a speech at 1pm Eastern in Greensboro, NC today.
Let's see if she makes it, shall we?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Isn't Bill going to be making her appearances for her?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
She's supposed to be back on the trail today, according to her own press.
We'll see....

Other than the obvious double right after her fall on Sun (and yes, I know it sounds all tin foil hat, but I'm an artist dammit, and there are SEVERAL drastic physical differences between the double and HRC..the nose being the kicker), I haven't seen any other public appearance or sighting of her.
This death rumor may actually be legit...and not just a teleprompter slip.

Best "double" analysis I've seen... www.americasfreedomfighters.com...

But just look:

Nose is completely different (real HRC on the left, more pronounced hook on double)
Slope of the eyebrow completely different
Anatomy of the ear completely different (double has a shallow there, HRC has a sharp crease further back)
Double's neck is missing key wrinkles
Double is obviously thinner, has better skin and hair, and generally more youthful
In the full body images, the thinner double is even more obvious, as well as the fit of her clothes being much better
Then there's the distance between her (the double) and ANY Secret Service agent (as they are mandated to guard HRC, not the double)...
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i've heard very compelling arguments that she has parkinsons

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Same here.

Not just the one doc that pointed it out for about a half hour...but weeks ago, a SS agent came out about it as well.
Add to it the wikileaks email researching the drug for it, and the anti-seizure sunglasses, and it adds up.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Three of her friends have now come forward to verify that stage-three Parkinson's is Hillary's current condition.

FWIW: www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Also one other aspect of her appearance out of Chelsea's apt,
she came out alone with no one standing near her or next to her.

Was this done for the sole purpose of making it harder to tell
how tall "she" was? If she had been standing next to anyone
previously seen with her that day, would have been much
easier to tell how tall she was.

If she is well enough to stand today and make a 10 minute,
we can make some important observations.

I am leaning towards that being a body double that
we last saw on TV, after her seizure/collapse.

If she does make it in NC today, I found a link
to a local site that shows it will be live broadcasting.

www.greensboro.com... e198e327.html

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join