It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This page has an image of a medical document from Dr. Lisa Bardack. It mentions Complex Partial Seizures and Subcortical Vascular Dementia. www.whatdoesitmean.com... The image is about halfway down the page. I don't know how to embed images.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Here you go -

ETA - How to upload images to ATS -

edit on 14-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is a known hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is a known hoax.

It was posted for the other user who did not know how to post images. i was trying to be helpful and didn't read the info in question. Just posted the image for him / her.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I found this on a forum four days ago... i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am beginning to see a change happening:

On the face of it, that seems absurd, doesn’t it?
Clinton is still the odds-on favorite to win, for one thing.

And if she collapsed (or “stumbled,” to use the Democrats’ preferred terminology) just because she has a touch of pneumonia, then why would she drop out? Some antibiotics, a few days rest, and she’ll be fine.

But let’s for a moment entertain a hypothetical: what if it’s worse than pneumonia?

What if we see another episode?

CBS News
They used the word 'collapsed'.

the MSM, in this case CBS News, is beginning to question whether or not Hillary's problem is just pneumonia.

good for CBS for finally getting around to calling it like it was. CNN is still using the word stumbled.

CBS still likes to selectively edit in favor of the Clintons, so do not get too much hope up for honesty from MSM.
Bill Clinton, "she FREQUENTLY, uh um ah, no, rarely has episodes"

CBS version, "she rarely has episodes".

The BS never stops with these two and their media pals. We wouldn't even know about this whole 'Hillary collapsing' except for citizens doing the job of journalists.
edit on 9 14 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I wasn't aware of the emails referring to searches about Parkinson's. Is there a link or thread about those?
Interesting. I'm not one to diagnose her symptons and say she definitely has Parkinsons but emails from her campaign researching it are a red flag.
edit on 14-9-2016 by EchoesInTime because: added

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This is a known hoax.

Sure it was a "hoax" at the time it was published on Twitter a few weeks ago.

I say the "hoax" was a controlled opposition effort to get people to automatically think it was a hoax.

After Sunday however, I see more people think it's not a hoax and in fact is real.

Remember all the Hillary lies about the email scandals were hoaxes too until the government reports started proving things.

Remember too, we are dealing with the Clinton Campaign press releases, not necessarily fact.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Here's an example of a script given to the media to cover for "Hillary's" medical episode. The mainstream media becomes stuck like a broken record on "Hillary's" use of the term "power through."

1 min. 20 sec. video.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I doubt it was a hoax

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

But the details are even worse than that. It has been confirmed that the State Department staff, under Hillary Clinton, was told to research new drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease

We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis

In a series of emails spanning from August to Oct. 2011, Clinton asks and receives information from her trusted inner circle on the drug Provigil, including the side effects of the pick-me-upper drug favored by long-haul truckers to stay awake for long periods of time.

Granted, it's a right-wing source, but not like MSM is going to post much of Wikileaks' info.
But see the email for yourself.
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I doubt it was a hoax

Makes two of us.

And I'm sure a few million others.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Holy Cats! He tried to tell the truth then stopped himself and backed up. Poor old devil. But he got them to edit out the truthful part. He's still Slick! Too bad for her that she can't get them to edit all the "stumbles" in her recent impromptu talks with media, the ones where she can't complete a sentence without half a dozen "ah, uh" interruptions.
I'm not sure why the attention has turned to Parkinson's since all the symptoms we've witnessed can be attributed to the right brain injury she suffered from the clot.
I see these same symptoms on a daily basis in family members who are stroke survivors. They are able to function on a daily basis without medical care and yet nobody would suggest handing over the duties of the nuclear codes to them. She had an opportunity to do good work for stroke victims and has failed miserably.
I understand that families of stroke survivors want to see their loved ones as "healed" after a stroke. But to anyone dealing with stroke survivors on a daily basis, there comes a time when we have to admit that the incident has left disabilities that are real. While some may recover a lot of abilities, nobody is ever the same. Ask any neurologist.

ETA: Ah, now I see why the emphasis has been on Parkinson's. From the emails! The post above explains a lot. Thanks.

edit on 14-9-2016 by diggindirt because: additional info

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Clinton Campaign people are still pushing that Hillary was examined by her doctor at her home in Chappaqua, NY.
While it is technically probably true.... it is misleading, SINCE HER DOCTOR WAS WITH HER AT THE 9/11 CEREMONY!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Clinton Campaign people are still pushing that Hillary was examined by her doctor at her home in Chappaqua, NY.
While it is technically probably true.... it is misleading, SINCE HER DOCTOR WAS WITH HER AT THE 9/11 CEREMONY!

And apparently not with "her" at the Chelsea house exit scene.

Very confusing.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think hillary is dead you guys.
and if she is alot of her staff will be going to jail

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And apparently not with "her" at the Chelsea house exit scene.

Very confusing.

Yes, the more I see, the more I tend to believe that it was a body double that was feeling fit as a fiddle outside Chelsea's apartment on Sunday afternoon.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I think hillary is dead you guys.
and if she is alot of her staff will be going to jail

I'm about 25% in the "she died" corner.

And the more I watch the original video, the more I think she could have been dead right there as they had her propped-up on that post.

edit on Sep-14-2016 by xuenchen because: bewilderment

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

i can imagine them debating if anyone would notice if her double could finish the campaign.
bill sure wouldnt.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There was actually a news broadcast where they announced her death, but it was then explained as a teleprompter mistake...

Apparently also an ABC story reporting it, but then pulled.

Though granted, the Sun isn't exactly a valid source...but here you go:
www.thesun.co.uk... spital-after-911-memorial-collapse/

edit on 14-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join